Kashmir could trigger another Indo-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif said: report

kseeker

Retired
Re: Kashmir could trigger another Indo-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif said: rep

@Bilal,

Tell me frankly, no non-sense whatsoever.

I am unable to comprehend, all those thoughts are really yours ? ;)

BTW, How many temples are left intact in Pakistan ? Do Pakistani Hindus enjoy freedom just like any other Pakistani Muslims ? Do they have special privileges since they are minority over there ? Are they allowed to celebrate Hindu festivals openly just like how we celebrate festivals in India ?

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired

what are your veiws on imran khan..nice guy can take leadership?no...
Naah ... He will become another Shariff or Bhutto or Zardari or Yahya Khan, given an opportunity.

Bilal

Bro...its the province that we are talking about i was travelling to tharparker had worked in an ngo there for underprivleged hindus they are in bad shape but they are human none the less..had good time with kids and getting them food..but yeah on ground situation is bad war is on the cards....we cant deny its a political game look at manmohan the guy is delusional...two words...very fantasy person..hes not real..nawaz i am sure is worse..

BangersAndMash

Any war in my opinion will not be short lived,you cant deny that after the initial defeat,guerilla war will start like in afghan russia conflict,which can span from years to decades.not less than 5 years i presume....
If India smashes pakistan in to pieces, what will happen is the pieces will be busy fighting each other, Balochs v pakjabis, Sindhis v pakjabis, etc and India's western border will be peaceful! InshAllah!

Bilal

i will say ppp can have good people but not very good,pml n is just about personal power,pti is youth,anp mqm is racist..so good leaders are now just either ppp or maybe some of the upcoming parties like pti.

kseeker

Retired

What about human rights group in Pakistan ? Do they have any rights or the group itself is disbanded ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

what are your veiws on imran khan..nice guy can take leadership?no...
With all due respect Imran is an emotional fool. I prefer Nawaz to him. Also Zardari-Bilawal should be replaced by Ahitzaz Lawyer.

Edit - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aitzaz_Ahsan for PPP even Rabbani is good.

MQM should be headed by Mustafa Kamal after Altaf

ANP is the best party overall imho, good mix of liberal educated progressives but unfortunately they screwed up and now are being killed off.

Bilal

mustafa kamal is by far the best...mayor of the third largest city in the world...

Bilal

PPP is a good party...i will say can really have good leaders in them aitazaz is a good guy overall..

Bilal

3rd line karachi wiki article clearly states that in terms of population karachi is the third largest city,although we can disagree i have been to karachi it is pretty much as you say a newyork in itself...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

3rd line karachi wiki article clearly states that in terms of population karachi is the third largest city,although we can disagree i have been to karachi it is pretty much as you say a newyork in itself...
Karachi is less new york and more like a tier 2 Indian city.
It has no mass public transport for one, which is unthinkable for a city this size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

aragorn

War could be a reality a mini war could trigger as Congress is on the decline they might desperately want a war to show something positive on their resume.

kseeker

Retired

War could be a reality a mini war could trigger as Congress is on the decline they might desperately want a war to show something positive on their resume.
IMO, congress will not go forward to stir up the current situation which will lead to a small scale war, if they do, they would be hurting the sentiments of minorities in major proportions. They won't take that risk which would affect their vote bank ;)

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

IMO, congress will not go forward to stir up the current situation which will lead to a small scale war, if they do, they would be hurting the sentiments of minorities in major proportions. They won't take that risk which would affect their vote bank ;)
Ahh that clarifies to me why Congress have brought up the Communal Bill at this hour.
Sorry about the OT. Please continue with Miyan Sharif.

Simple_Guy

India has already thrashed paks 4 times. Which war has takloo forgotten? Kargil?

jmj_overlord

leave the pakis........those guys are idiots. Sharif saw his country suffering defeat in kargil when he was the PM and still haven't learnt the lesson..........wonder what are the reasons for making such stupid remarks ?

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

leave the pakis........those guys are idiots. Sharif saw his country suffering defeat in kargil when he was the PM and still haven't learnt the lesson..........wonder what are the reasons for making such stupid remarks ?
Maybe because he forgot to authorize use of nuclear weapons during the time of Kargil war. Now they have Nasr missile and China backing. Hence this warmongering by Nawaz Sharif.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles