Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

lion

Re: Ways to settle kashmir issue...

Strange topic to bring up. Kashmir issue is settled. It is the Pakistan issue that needs to be settled. The sooner all Indians understand that the sooner we can cooperate to do what is needed.
Dear,

In which way you call it strange topic, i did not understand. Its because of kashmir, many kashmiri pandits were killed, many hindu girls/ladies raped, many hindu temples destroyed, all kashmiri hindu's had to shift from there housed, many of our jawans die. In which way it is setteled.

lion

Hi,

Kashmir problem is not India vs Pakistan war, this war is Indian history vs false artificial 2 nation theory on which Pakistan is standing.

Let us be clear- India will rule 1 part of Kashmir and Pakistan ruling another part, is not permanent solution. Either Pakistan will rule entire Kashmir, or India will. As an Indian I would like to see entire Kashmir ruled by India.

1 more Religious conversion(returning all Pakistani and Bangladeshi to Hinduism or Buddhism, if they become Buddhist or Hindu, no need for Pakistan and Bangladesh) and Akhand Bharat will solve problem of Indian subcontinent, no other option can.

India will be again re-united.
Dear,

on the matter of religious conversion, it is the choice. But for solving kashmir issue, we had to do something extraordinary.

Regards,

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Dear friends,

I had created this thread to discuses Kashmir issue. What are the means to solve this issue. i.e. through politics, military, by gathering intelligence and implementing ways to educate people that they are safe with India.

Please do share your precious views.

Imp note: An additional issue of settling Kashmiri pandits again in kashmir. we can also discuss this topic. please do post positive thoughts.

Regards,
Lion,
The only way is that Pakistan convert back to Buddhism/Sikhism/Hinduism/Jainism and dissolve it's evil Army.

India would provide it's own Army to them and Pakistan would not only get Kashmir but whole of India and come back to it's LEGAL Pappa ie India.

Pappa would forgive it's naughty child. :thumb:

btw are you the troll SinghSher1984 with a new ID???

Mods check the ID :mod:

lion

The only way is that Pakistan convert back to Buddhism/Sikhism/Hinduism/Jainism and dissolve it's evil Army.

India would provide it's own Army to them and Pakistan would not only get Kashmir but whole of India and come back to it's LEGAL Pappa ie India.

Pappa would forgive it's naughty child. :thumb:

btw are you the troll SinghSher1984 with a new ID???

Mods check the ID :mod:
Dear friend,

1. Please be on the matter of the thread,
2. I am in no way the person you mentioned above, anybody can check my id.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Dear friend,

1. Please be on the matter of the thread,
2. I am in no way the person you mentioned above, anybody can check my id.
I am bang on target just that you need to increase your ability to comprehend things.

Your question is indeed questionable since it's discussed million of times.

Pakis are doomed and converted themselves in a disillusioned pathetic race.

lion

In my openion,

1. We have to use local media, social media for telling people of kashmir and especially the youth that they are safe with India.
2. We can in co operation with our defence manufacturing organizations and with the help of our army men's need, can make special devices, for terrorists finding, tracking, we can make and then use special spy satellites, ground radars, we can use drones and various other such type of resources to counter paki based terror outfits.
3. Through diplomatic pressure, we have to try to isolate pakistan in international politics.
4. By using our intelligence, we can use Afghanistan, Baluchistan, Sindh area of Pakistan to destabelise it. We can help balochi rebels by providing them weapons, by training them in third country like afghanistan,

lion

@rock127,

Dear mate,
Instead of discussing the topic of the thread, you r marking question on my debate. if you have problem on answering, then leave the thread and find another new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DivineHeretic

Country flag

To all those who talked of taking P.o.K in the next war,

Yes, Kashmir is a strategic asset, yes it is absolutely an inseparable part of India, and yes, if another war breaks out, we will prevail upon them. But let's look at the issue from a larger perspective, taking into consideration the only remaining hope/savior of Pakistan, China.

What does China want from Pakistan?

1. An irritant to tie down India
2. An energy corridor and access to Arabian Sea.

It is a matter of conjecture as to how much value China attaches to the first point in its relations with Pak, but it sure does want the 2nd point, a want that will greatly magnify as and when China's naval reach is freed from its current constraints.

As such, if we do wish to annex territory in a war with Pak, why not turn Pak into a landlocked nation? It secures the Arabian Sea against Chinese bases/assets, and at the same times puts us in a commanding position over Pakistan.

Yes, we could cut China off by capturing PoK too, but at the extremely difficult terrain and atrocious weather, it will be a long,slow difficult haul before we cut them off. And there is always the danger of China coming to Pak's direct rescue. However, towards the Arabian Sea, we will enjoy unmatched naval and aerial dominance, as well as favorable terrain for amphibious assaults and rapid advances. Also given the locations of Pakistan's armored formations, it will be quite a while before they can redeploy to such a new, unexpected front.

Just my 2 cents worth of thought.

lion

To all those who talked of taking P.o.K in the next war,

Yes, Kashmir is a strategic asset, yes it is absolutely an inseparable part of India, and yes, if another war breaks out, we will prevail upon them. But let's look at the issue from a larger perspective, taking into consideration the only remaining hope/savior of Pakistan, China.

What does China want from Pakistan?

1. An irritant to tie down India
2. An energy corridor and access to Arabian Sea.

It is a matter of conjecture as to how much value China attaches to the first point in its relations with Pak, but it sure does want the 2nd point, a want that will greatly magnify as and when China's naval reach is freed from its current constraints.

As such, if we do wish to annex territory in a war with Pak, why not turn Pak into a landlocked nation? It secures the Arabian Sea against Chinese bases/assets, and at the same times puts us in a commanding position over Pakistan.

Yes, we could cut China off by capturing PoK too, but at the extremely difficult terrain and atrocious weather, it will be a long,slow difficult haul before we cut them off. And there is always the danger of China coming to Pak's direct rescue. However, towards the Arabian Sea, we will enjoy unmatched naval and aerial dominance, as well as favorable terrain for amphibious assaults and rapid advances. Also given the locations of Pakistan's armored formations, it will be quite a while before they can redeploy to such a new, unexpected front.

Just my 2 cents worth of thought.
Dear mate,,
Infact it is a very good idea. It is the china that is creating problem for India. China actually is taking two benefits by helping PAK. FIrst, through PAK it can access arabian sea and secondly it is countering India. While India is busy in tackling Pak and pak generated terror outfits, China is building itself strong and making curten of pearls around India. Indian army is very well aware of this and therefor they are working on two platform war fare tactics.

By the way your thought is worth of millions mate.

Regards,

bennedose

Dear,

In which way you call it strange topic, i did not understand. Its because of kashmir, many kashmiri pandits were killed, many hindu girls/ladies raped, many hindu temples destroyed, all kashmiri hindu's had to shift from there housed, many of our jawans die. In which way it is setteled.
That is the issue of Kashmiri Pandits. We in India want the issue of Kashmiri Pandits to be settled. What do you think stops the Pandits from being resettled in their homeland?

Pakistan always refers to the Kashmir issue, and wants the Kashmir issue settled. Your thread title mentions the "Kashmir issue" being settled and that is typically what Pakistanis ask for and what the western press tells you is the real problem. Do you believe there is any "Kashmir issue" that needs to be settled other than the rights of Pandits? If so why don't you spell it out?

I put it to you that the issue is not Kashmir. It is Pakistan. It is not a Kashmir issue. It is a Pakistan issue. It is the Pakistan issue that needs to be settled.

lion

That is the issue of Kashmiri Pandits. We in India want the issue of Kashmiri Pandits to be settled. What do you think stops the Pandits from being resettled in their homeland?

Pakistan always refers to the Kashmir issue, and wants the Kashmir issue settled. Your thread title mentions the "Kashmir issue" being settled and that is typically what Pakistanis ask for and what the western press tells you is the real problem. Do you believe there is any "Kashmir issue" that needs to be settled other than the rights of Pandits? If so why don't you spell it out?

I put it to you that the issue is not Kashmir. It is Pakistan. It is not a Kashmir issue. It is a Pakistan issue. It is the Pakistan issue that needs to be settled.
Dear brother,

Do you know why kashmiri people hate india. why kashimiri youth celebrate when india loose the match to paki. do you know why the slogans of paki jindabad rose in kashmir vally, do you know why Some b****d gillani shouts against India openly. You see this is the problem. If anybody is in our country and hate it, this is the problem. Kashmir is integral part of india this is what me and you and all of us feel but do you know we can't flair National Flag of India on independence day there in Kashmir. This is the problem. That bloody ass licking, ass whole paki using wrong tactics to make kashmiri youth against india. terrorizing people. that is the problem. I did not give a shit to what west think or what east thinks but the problem is how to make kashmiri people our and how to solve this kashmir problem...

Regards,

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

@rock127,

Dear mate,
Instead of discussing the topic of the thread, you r marking question on my debate. if you have problem on answering, then leave the thread and find another new thread.
How about you tell everyone that you are here again after getting banned.

You are here to raise "K" word which is only a "issue" for Pakis and you are thus talking like a Paki.... "K" is a problem created by Pakis and not India.

Guys beware he is a TROLL Lion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waffen SS

Why only Kashmiri Pandits? All Kashmiris were Hindu and Buddhist. Kashmiri pandits are just those Kashmiris who managed to retain their Hindu faith despite Islamic rule in medieval era.

I just wonder why India did not capture POK on 1971, Nehru indeed was utopian, on 1965 situation was critical but on 1971 we had ties with Soviet Union.

Only idiotic Indian Sickular Government can say Kashmir issue is settled.

bennedose

Why only Kashmiri Pandits? All Kashmiris were Hindu and Buddhist. Kashmiri pandits are just those Kashmiris who managed to retain their Hindu faith despite Islamic rule in medieval era.

I just wonder why India did not capture POK on 1971, Nehru indeed was utopian, on 1965 situation was critical but on 1971 we had ties with Soviet Union.

Only idiotic Indian Sickular Government can say Kashmir issue is settled.
Actually if there was no Pakistan, there would be no Kashmir issue. If you accept Pakistan as a legitimate state you get the Kashmir problem created by Pakistan. And then, instead of recognizing the source of the problem - you go back and self flagellate and blame someone in India and agree 100% with the Pakistani statement that Kashmir is the problem. I think that is seriously dumb. By accepting Pakistan as a legitimate state and Pakistan's assertion that Kashmir is the problem you are simply making the mistake that Nehru and others made. Why blame someone else as being sickular when you yourself agree with all the sickular assumptions?

I believe Indians need to have a rethink. Kashmir is not the problem. It is Pakistan. Even if a mythical nationalist government takes over PoK we are still left with Pakistan. And as for the question "I just wonder why India did not capture POK in 1971" I am reminded of a statement that my guru used to make "If my aunt had a di*k she would have been my uncle". No point beating one's breast and tearing one's hair out lamenting that something did not happen in 1971 and something that cannot be changed, like my aunt. We need to get past whipping ourselves and recognize where the problem is.

Kashmir is not the problem. The problem is Pakistan. Pakis have successfully brainwashed too many dumb Indians to believe that Pakis are not the problem - but the problem is inside India with stupid governments and people. If I was Paki I would be laughing my ass off at the way 1.2 billion Indians can be made to look away from the real problem. Pakis say "Kashmir is the problem" and "Indians say yesyes yes - Kashmir is the problem". Nope. No way. Pakistan is the problem that needs solving.

Last edited:

bennedose

Dear brother,

Do you know why kashmiri people hate india. why kashimiri youth celebrate when india loose the match to paki. do you know why the slogans of paki jindabad rose in kashmir vally, do you know why Some b****d gillani shouts against India openly. You see this is the problem. If anybody is in our country and hate it, this is the problem. Kashmir is integral part of india this is what me and you and all of us feel but do you know we can't flair National Flag of India on independence day there in Kashmir. This is the problem. That bloody ass licking, ass whole paki using wrong tactics to make kashmiri youth against india. terrorizing people. that is the problem. I did not give a shit to what west think or what east thinks but the problem is how to make kashmiri people our and how to solve this kashmir problem...

Regards,
Brother. The problem is Pakistan. We can get any number of Indians killed in Kashmir but until the Pakistan issue is solved we will get nowhere. You need to see where the problem is first. Like Pandit Nehru you are not saying that Pakistan is a problem but there is some problem within Kashmir which needs to be solved. Pakistanis are also saying that. Lovely. You are agreeing with them. Cho chweet.

If Indians' cannot recognize the problem after 67 years and imagine that some solution can be found within Kashmir, why blame MMS, Sonia, MSAiyar and all the Wagah Kandle Kisser crowd. We need to join them, stick a carnation behind our ears and sing "Kumbaya my love" to Pakis.

Last edited:

Simple_Guy

Exactly. It is Pakistan which is the problem.....it has become a problem for the whole world. When will the Chinese idiots realise that they are nursing a snake that has already started to bite them in Xinjaing? And that recent massacre with knives and swords?

lion

How about you tell everyone that you are here again after getting banned.

You are here to raise "K" word which is only a "issue" for Pakis and you are thus talking like a Paki.... "K" is a problem created by Pakis and not India.

Guys beware he is a TROLL Lion.
Stop behaving like a child or are you a kid....:rofl:
I

lion

Brother. The problem is Pakistan. We can get any number of Indians killed in Kashmir but until the Pakistan issue is solved we will get nowhere. You need to see where the problem is first. Like Pandit Nehru you are not saying that Pakistan is a problem but there is some problem within Kashmir which needs to be solved. Pakistanis are also saying that. Lovely. You are agreeing with them. Cho chweet.

If Indians' cannot recognize the problem after 67 years and imagine that some solution can be found within Kashmir, why blame MMS, Sonia, MSAiyar and all the Wagah Kandle Kisser crowd. We need to join them, stick a carnation behind our ears and sing "Kumbaya my love" to Pakis.
Agreed. But internal matter's should be solved on top priority. If we are internally strong then we can face external problems. That's what i ment. Thanks for sharing your precious views.

Regards,

Global Defence

New threads

Articles