Kashmir - Advisory on nuclear attack issued!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
oh
Thankyou for not breaking us.

you superior fellow
Lets not play games the numbers and size have all ways been on our side. If the tables where turned and India was small as Pakistan we would have been wiped out by a larger pakistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
good idea, we can justify taking out Pakistan from world map.:thumb:
So we can ask Pakis to leave for Middle East if they think they are Arabs.

Punjab would be united with Lahore as its historic capital.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lets not play games the numbers and size have all ways been on our side. If the tables where turned and India was small as Pakistan we would have been wiped out by a larger pakistan.
very true if pakistan ever was of india size pata ni ab tak india ko kia kiya hota :D

World Military Strength Comparison

still pakistan is able to give a tough fight without nukes and more than enough for defensive purpose.

anyway planned troops by 2021-22 are 1.1millions for Pakistan.i don;'t know whether india is excercising option of increase the number of troops in future

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
very true if pakistan ever was of india size pata ni ab tak india ko kia kiya hota :D

still pakistan is able to give a tough fight without nukes and more than enough for defensive purpose.

anyway planned troops by 2021-22 are 1.1millions for Pakistan.i don;'t know whether india is excercising option of increase the number of troops in future
This why we are better than you. We are more humane.

How your true religion has shown you the truth of violence. Congrats.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Defensive purpose?? its the max pakis can manage.

If you make 1.1 million then we would definitely raise to 10.1 million... :and we would again break records for max Pakis surrendering after 100,000 in 1971 :lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This why we are better than you. We are more humane.

How your true religion has shown you the truth of violence. Congrats.
So in india Pakistani are not anymore hated for being pakistanis but because pakistanis are muslims

i must admit that indians are truely pissed off of muslims

lekin kia karey ab to jeena marna tumhara inhi k sath ha
enjoy

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
So in india Pakistani are not anymore hated for being pakistanis but because pakistanis are muslims

i must admit that indians are truely pissed off of muslims

lekin kia karey ab to jeena marna tumhara inhi k sath ha
enjoy
What are you blabbering about? There are as many muslims in India as there are in Pakistan, if we hate MUSLIMS how do we stick posters of muslim stars in our rooms?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What are you blabbering about? There are as many muslims in India as there are in Pakistan, if we hate MUSLIMS how do we stick posters of muslim stars in our rooms?
the reason i said jeena marna tumhara muslims k sath ha.

sasi

Something cooking up or just a precaution measure?
Indian media gone silent!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You want me to say Muslim right? Thats what you want to narrow it down to but i would say who ever hates Indians be it Pakistani, China or Western powers.
pretty much common around the world.

Pakistan is a defensive country,don't worry and sleep tight

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
pretty much common around the world.

Pakistan is a defensive country,don't worry and sleep tight
Pakistan may be defensive towards other nations but towards India it has always been offensive be it Kargil or whatever. The Generals from time to time have always Invaded less so the democratic politicans in Pakistan.

copeINDIA

Seriously speaking, is that really feasible for pakistan? I mean that big a troop would strain your economy seriously. How will you sustain it?

sasi

One side we are telling the UN to getout politely.
Other hand we ask our people to prepare for NBC!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles