Karnataka under BJP most corrupt and backward state : Rahul Gandhi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Jun 2, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Rahul Gandhi starts campaign for Congress return to power in Karnataka.

No other state more corrupt than BJP-ruled Karnataka:Rahul

3. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

basically what is the point of Rahul "words of wisdom" after the defeat in UP I thought he would have understood that no one wants him around :)

4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Dumb Italian prince from con-gress is back........What about his family, Robert, Quotrochhi Uncle and himself in particular - who have been looting the country shamelessly? How is his family who do not qualify to be Peon at any office are Millionaires/ Billionaires? :)

P.S: This GOI is owned by this Italian kid, why doesn't this kid punish Yedi or dismiss Karnataka govt. (even when the courts have discharged Yedi of any corruption charges, that too under his rule), he can as usual use his family's pets such CBI to prove his point, NIA is doing exactly in other cases!

5. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Rahul is jinxed. Send someone else. Congress in Karnataka baffles me. After all the scams that have hit the BJP government, no voice has emerged from the Congress to exploit the situation. All leaders including one time CM aspirant Siddaramiah seem to have gone to sleep and for an extended period. Quite unlike what we see at the national level where the BJP goes after the UPA for the smallest of things.

Right now there is no credible opposition in Karnataka and no one seems serious enough. The Gowda clan has no credibility and can only manipulate its way around. Congress approach in Karnataka confuses me.

6. parijataka

/\/\/\

Karnataka is being seen as a redeeming project for Rahul Gandhi. After debacles in Bihar and UP, Rahul needs to redeem his electoral track record. Gujarat is too tough for him to handle, so he will not go there for upcoming Assembly campaign. Karnataka OTOH is being seen as low hanging fruit with BJP in shambles due to Yeddyurappa episode that will be attributed to Rahul in case of Congress victory. My 0.02 paisa thoughts.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    maomao likes this.
  7. Yusuf

The good thing for the BJP is that in spite of all the ills that has rocked their government and party, there is no credible opposition to exploit. BJP will come back to power easily.

8. parijataka

Cant say. They lost the Udupi Lok Sabha bye election to Congress recently. Perhaps people might vote in Congress this time.

9. p2prada

p2prada Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Congress can come back to Karnataka. NDA can come back to Delhi. We can all rest easy, then there will be two more sessions of UPA.

At least I am glad they are sticking around for 5 years nowadays.

10. devgupt

devgupt Regular Member

Ok, this question for the people in Karnataka
    Has BJP govt done some development work?
    Has there been noticeable infrastructure development ?
    Is the state government services at least meeting the needs?

In Punjab, one of the reasons NDA won was because the alternative, Amarinder Singh was seen as no gooder.
    But even to exploit that, you must have some achievement to show.

11. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Regular Member

When whole India under Kongress for 60yrs has been corrupt and new corruption scam's coming out every week. He has no reason to lecture others.

They have looted our country effectively look at history of Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia or to some extend even Bangladesh and Nepal all over asia and world developing country they have achieved more with what their land/People can give them but we have every thing here from Climate, Agriculture, Skilled people, Water/River, Natural resources like coal gas even petrol refineries, Technology, IT where are we lacking LEADERS

No political party is as corrupt as Kangress Of India they even sell India for few Swiss a/c

12. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

If it were said by someone else, it would be believable!

iNDiAN.96 and anoop_mig25 like this.
  13. parijataka

Well, BJP govt in the state is definitely competent enough but question is whether the media campaign to malign them has dampened people's faith in them. It is still one of the better states in the country.

14. Yusuf

Give the congress example and justify the loot eh? So much for being the party with a difference.

To the question of what the state govt has done, NOTHING. Most infrastructure projects, major ones are central funded. Metro ( part state part center and predates the current govt) , elevated road on Hosur Road, Elevated Road on Tumkur Road both NHAI projects. People in JP Nagar will know the horrors they faced with in incomplete underpass which messed up the area. It was completed a few months ago after years of delay.

Industrial sector is screwed. We had this Global Investors meet but looks like big talks and no action.

There is no "Modi" in Karnataka.

15. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

There are hardly any State of India which is working fine.

Corruption?:

YSR took the cake in this filed and none knew.

Today because his son his cocked the snook, the skeletons are tumbling out.

Hamam men sab nanga hain!

Latest in the UPA Hall of Fame is the Coalgate!

Too many scams and too many cover ups throughout India's political legacy!

16. Yusuf

Let me tell you both about my predicament as well as ground reality as far as my city and constituency in particular goes.

My MP is that rat Anant Kumar from BJP. Always in Delhi has done very little for his south Bangalore constituency. He keeps aspiring for CMship while spending his time in Delhi looking for national role. Now his alternative is non existent and he himself has piggy backed BJP popularity and rise to get re-elected.

So I hate the UPA because of the economics, but the opposition (read BJP) is ridden with factionalism and in fighting. I hate the state BJP governement but the opposition is useless. So when it comes to 2014 or earlier, I really don't have options.

17. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Amul Baby ko koi dudh pilao. :lol: R.G. congress ke liye panoti hai, jaha bhi jata hai, congress ka patta saaf karva ke aata hai.Karnataka me chance mila hai, par lagta hai ke ye chance bhi hath se jayega.