Karakoram HeliSki 2013 ISPR Documentary

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
[video=facebook;10153072563400481]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153072563400481[/video]

bennedose

Where is the documentary? Is this also a "state of mind"?

naseem

[video]http://www.downvids.net/karakoram-heliski-2013-documentary-of-century-dare-to-watch--481335.html[/video]
cant see anything. farhaan is it also one of ur dreams u post all the time on this forum

Blackwater

well documentary shows clearly pak army is been hired by foreign skiers and mountaineers. Strange to see pak army private use for mere few $$$:p:p:p

bennedose

Beautiful video although I did not watch all of it.

I know know why this was done. This is to improve the image of ski tourism in Pakistan after the Taliban attack on the ski lodge. The movie has been made by "Inter Services Public Relations" which is another Paki military enterprise doing civvy things like making cornflakes and running estate agencies and managing WAPDA LOL! No wonder the army is so poor a t its primary job and outsources that to Jamaat ud Dawa.

Naturally the Paki army itself does not have skiers to do this and they import an all expenses paid group of white masters (whose "race" Pakis would love to belong to) to do the job for them. The helicopter trip (one person + pilot) paid for by American aid via the Paki army
:rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the clip is alot older

ski tourism is the only tourism in boost phase in Pakistan.
I had watched alot of videos on vimeo of random people visiting the north west.

Blackwater

the clip is alot older

ski tourism is the only tourism in boost phase in Pakistan.
I had watched alot of videos on vimeo of random people visiting the north west.
I dont know pak army pilots doing this for their own pocket money or senior official also involved.

we also dont know pak army allowed this to earn extra bucks for already in financial crisis pak army:rofl::rofl:

Alpha1

I dont know pak army pilots doing this for their own pocket money or senior official also involved.

we also dont know pak army allowed this to earn extra bucks for already in financial crisis pak army:rofl::rofl:
our Army also take part in Nation building activities unlike your Armed forces :rofl:

Blackwater

our Army also take part in Nation building activities unlike your Armed forces :rofl:
yeah nation building?? missing person in Baluchistan, attacking FATA and waziristan.. nice building of nation , introduced ak-47 culture in ur nation, wow:p:p:p

Alpha1

yeah nation building?? missing person in Baluchistan, attacking FATA and waziristan.. nice building of nation , introduced ak-47 culture in ur nation, wow:p:p:p
Hospitals,schools even helping build the economy! Btw your army couldnt even reach their own checkposts without being stopped by the chinese

Blackwater

Hospitals,schools even helping build the economy! Btw your army couldnt even reach their own checkposts without being stopped by the chinese
with drug afgan money and begging money from Saudis and UAE:p:p

Global Defence

New threads

Articles