Karachi Airport attacked

Srinivas_K

Country flag
short burst :lol:.......... u r experienced u know 4000+ posts stillsome nut heads bursts on online show fake bravado

so some genes by birth(brain washed by THE BOOK &STATE) gone insane they show false courage & Stupidity in online for many years
Giving hint will be helpful .......

Ashutosh Lokhande

sorry guyz this is off topic. am new here so i dont know whos the expert here who can answer specific defence related question.
i wanted to ask how much does it take to just maintain nuclear assets. is there any maintenance cost invovled just to remain a nuclear power?

ill delete this thread later. ty.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
sorry guyz this is off topic. am new here so i dont know whos the expert here who can answer specific defence related question.
i wanted to ask how much does it take to just maintain nuclear assets. is there any maintenance cost invovled just to remain a nuclear power?

ill delete this thread later. ty.
Please see below the comparative expenditure of nukes:-

For extensive details see the below...
Nuclear Weapons: The Opportunity Costs / ISN

btw welcome to DFI and you can introduce yourself here so we can do some ragging --> Introductions & Greetings :wave:

Ashutosh Lokhande

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Firing at ASF camp; Karachi airport flight operations suspended

Lol, playing the victim card is an Indian invesntion and an important part of your media. :laugh:
[video=youtube_share;G3DIOjTmX0M]http://youtu.be/G3DIOjTmX0M[/video]

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Neither the 40mm grenades nor the RPGs are manufactured in India. No security force in India uses RPGs.

More 'Indian Weapons'

A couple of AKMs with side folding stock seem Egyptian.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
More would follow... afterall no one like to carry TERRORISTS in their airlines from Pakistan.

But Pakis would not learn any lesson but support TERRORISTS.

Pakis getting ignored and cornered.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
lol in 2010 they have 65+ nukes now they have 110+ nukes means cost almost doubled,from 2.2 to 4.2 bn $ only for Nukes
Pak defence budget official 7 bn $ means they are spending almost 60% of def Budget on nukes :scared1:(only cost price)
just few moderation
actually the budget it 11 billion including salaries of military person. And they spend 3-4 billion on MAINTENANCE of nuclear missiles

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles