Just Met General Bakshi, heard his lecture, took his blessing, asked a ques,took a selfie with him.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi guys,

I just met general Bakshi. Heard his lecture. very beautiful. recorded some part of his lecture. I asked him a question. Took his blessing and took a selfie with him. very smilling and happy personality. He had with him Maj. General Ravi Arora, and Maj general Deepak mehta.

Very nice to here his lecture. I shall brief you about his lecture tomorrow.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
He told that Foreign powers are unable to digest the rise of India. They have planned to break india in parts such as dalitistan, bhilistan etc. Rejiv malhotra claimed that he show those maps of india. He praised our company for making weapon grade steel. He said that you guys sitting miles away from army are doing a great job for army. He told how they were in the battle field on very first day of their duty and many of his colleague died and lost their limbs. He told that India is a young nation and all set to make a huge progress under the leadership of Modi ji. He told that they broke Pakistan into 2 but now it is the responsibility of new generation to break Pakistan into 4.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
If these foreign powers want to make a "Dalitistan" they clearly don't know how India works. Though i am convinced these people are involved. Seeing the Dramabazi of Kejri, the likes of Kanhaiya and the NGO's. I am certain the foreign powers are up to something. The same type of "Anarchy" which happened in Ukraine, Syria, Libya is being supported in India. Only problem for them is, they don't have the popular support of the masses and their actions have only led those in the Middle ground to take a more Nationalistic stance Right wing stance.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
If these foreign powers want to make a "Dalitistan" they clearly don't know how India works.
Hi guys,

I just met general Bakshi. Heard his lecture. very beautiful. recorded some part of his lecture. I asked him a question. Took his blessing and took a selfie with him. very smilling and happy personality. He had with him Maj. General Ravi Arora, and Maj general Deepak mehta.

Very nice to here his lecture. I shall brief you about his lecture tomorrow.
There is a historic precedence to this doctrine and they have been doing it since centuries, even before USA was born. The earliest example I can recall is of the recently converted Christian minority in the Roman empire which were claiming persecution even when they were the ones who were waging the war, wreaking the Roman empire from the inside, eventually they won and took over the Roman empire. They have mastered this doctrine of persecution complex ever since and you can find its footprints all over the globe under the garb of various civil society groups. Take the case of the birth of South Sudan as a new nation which is a classic textbook case of Christian intervention for geopolitical reasons. First they converted a few Sudanese, then they told them to do randi rona about being persecuted, then they organized all Christian Sudanese and then carved a new nation out of it. Also see how fast S.Korea was converted to a Christian majority nation (just 15 years). They are playing the same game in India, telling the Dalits that their ancestors were Africans and they are decedents of what the US calls 'Afro-Dalits' who, according to 'eminent intellectuals' (read, Democratic party) are a separate race of people who split from the continent when Pangea was split and that Aryans are invaders in India who took their lands and what not.

Whether it works or not, or how well it works is another thing but this IS their default doctrine since time immemorial, and this we must not forget. (India must make covert contacts with black rights groups in the US and pay them back in the same coin, otherwise this Christian aggression will never stop)

@HariPrasad-1 GD Bakshi is the most genuine person one could find in today's world, especially in the media world which is filled by pompous defense experts like Gaurav Sawant who have never even held a gun in their hands. I remember one day a guy on GD Bakshi's Facebook page simply asked for his phone number for getting in touch as he wanted to share some information, and to my surprise he simply gave out his phone number in the public without thinking twice. This man is so clear in his mind as to his selfless commitment to the nation that if someone asks for something for the sake of nation, he doesn't think about his own privacy or safety. I jotted down the number, I don't know what use I might have but it's good to have it, maybe if I see some bad things happening or if I see any news channel showing wrong map of Kashmir, I can send him a message and get a quick hearing instead of dropping a line in MyGov website and not knowing what will happen.

Can you invite him to join this forum? we need more veterans in this forum. There are too many fanboys like me and too few real soldiers here.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There is a historic precedence to this doctrine and they have been doing it since centuries, even before USA was born. The earliest example I can recall is of the recently converted Christian minority in the Roman empire which were claiming persecution even when they were the ones who were waging the war, wreaking the Roman empire from the inside, eventually they won and took over the Roman empire. They have mastered this doctrine of persecution complex ever since and you can find its footprints all over the globe under the garb of various civil society groups. Take the case of the birth of South Sudan as a new nation which is a classic textbook case of Christian intervention for geopolitical reasons. First they converted a few Sudanese, then they told them to do randi rona about being persecuted, then they organized all Christian Sudanese and then carved a new nation out of it. Also see how fast S.Korea was converted to a Christian majority nation (just 15 years). They are playing the same game in India, telling the Dalits that their ancestors were Africans and they are decedents of what the US calls 'Afro-Dalits' who, according to 'eminent intellectuals' (read, Democratic party) are a separate race of people who split from the continent when Pangea was split and that Aryans are invaders in India who took their lands and what not.

Whether it works or not, or how well it works is another thing but this IS their default doctrine since time immemorial, and this we must not forget. (India must make covert contacts with black rights groups in the US and pay them back in the same coin, otherwise this Christian aggression will never stop)

@HariPrasad-1 GD Bakshi is the most genuine person one could find in today's world, especially in the media world which is filled by pompous defense experts like Gaurav Sawant who have never even held a gun in their hands. I remember one day a guy on GD Bakshi's Facebook page simply asked for his phone number for getting in touch as he wanted to share some information, and to my surprise he simply gave out his phone number in the public without thinking twice. This man is so clear in his mind as to his selfless commitment to the nation that if someone asks for something for the sake of nation, he doesn't think about his own privacy or safety. I jotted down the number, I don't know what use I might have but it's good to have it, maybe if I see some bad things happening or if I see any news channel showing wrong map of Kashmir, I can send him a message and get a quick hearing instead of dropping a line in MyGov website and not knowing what will happen.

Can you invite him to join this forum? we need more veterans in this forum. There are too many fanboys like me and too few real soldiers here.
One very nice thing he told is that they to gather founded Vivekananda foundation to discuss national security issues. He told that Doval sir was the head and he was his deputy. He said that he asked doval sir what to do. What he wants Gen Bakshi to do? Does he want him to write books, organize talks etc. Doval sir told him not to anything except to go to school and educate children about national security. He told that he went to different places of Maharashtra, Gujarat and some other states and delivered a lots of lectures on national security. He said that generally the old men like him is a burden on nation but he has worked more after retiring.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Navnit Kundu - perhaps you meant rahul Kanwal instead of Gaurav Sawant? though yes I've seen the duo host some defence-subject talkshows once-twice, but the latter is an antithesis of the former & of the whole mongrel-pack called 'India Today' itself (regardless of his/their defence 'expertise', if any).

P.S. - rahul kanwal is I think the son of a big gun whose name I cant recall, & who was the partner of MMS in propounding the idea of 'siachen peace park' (& probably the one who sowed the seeds of this 'great noble' venture in the mind of MMS).

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
One very nice thing he told is that they to gather founded Vivekananda foundation to discuss national security issues. He told that Doval sir was the head and he was his deputy. He said that he asked doval sir what to do. What he wants Gen Bakshi to do? Does he want him to write books, organize talks etc. Doval sir told him not to anything except to go to school and educate children about national security. He told that he went to different places of Maharashtra, Gujarat and some other states and delivered a lots of lectures on national security. He said that generally the old men like him is a burden on nation but he has worked more after retiring.
did you ask in what way we could contribute? and did you mention about forums like these? where was this?
(though would've been too much to talk all this and there must've been lack of time I understand)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Yes, they are doing that for centuries. Do you know that letter of that fraud Xevior (Known as Saint Xevior). He wrote that he would have converted india if Brahmins had not been there.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
If these foreign powers want to make a "Dalitistan" they clearly don't know how India works. Though i am convinced these people are involved. Seeing the Dramabazi of Kejri, the likes of Kanhaiya and the NGO's. I am certain the foreign powers are up to something. The same type of "Anarchy" which happened in Ukraine, Syria, Libya is being supported in India. Only problem for them is, they don't have the popular support of the masses and their actions have only led those in the Middle ground to take a more Nationalistic stance Right wing stance.
You've forgotten to mention the paid media especially NDTV and that b**ch Barkha (I mean Bakra) Dutt, Hafiz Saeed's concubine.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
did you ask in what way we could contribute? and did you mention about forums like these? where was this?
(though would've been too much to talk all this and there must've been lack of time I understand)
No , I could just ask him that R N Kaw had 4 plans for pakistan KAw 1 to Kaw 4. KAw was to separate BD. 2 3 and 4 were separating Baluchistan, Sindh and POK. I asked him that do you believe that time has come to put these plans in action? He told that time has come a long back in seventies.

He told that we would have further broken Pkistan but Russia told that whatever you want to do, do it fast. Resolution after resolution coming for ceasefire and they had vetoed already 7 resolutions in just 1 and half month. So Indira decided to rest the operation after the BD was separated.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
No , I could just ask him that R N Kaw had 4 plans for pakistan KAw 1 to Kaw 4. KAw was to separate BD. 2 3 and 4 were separating Baluchistan, Sindh and POK. I asked him that do you believe that time has come to put these plans in action? He told that time has come a long back in seventies.

He told that we would have further broken Pkistan but Russia told that whatever you want to do, do it fast. Resolution after resolution coming for ceasefire and they had vetoed already 7 resolutions in just 1 and half month. So Indira decided to rest the operation after the BD was separated.
thanks! didn't know that!!.........................

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yes, they are doing that for centuries. Do you know that letter of that fraud Xevior (Known as Saint Xevior). He wrote that he would have converted india if Brahmins had not been there.
pls share it here.

there's some historical 'saint' who is revealed to be a myth propounded by the evanjihadis. xaviour? or thomas? I think the latter.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@Navnit Kundu - perhaps you meant rahul Kanwal instead of Gaurav Sawant? though yes I've seen the duo host some defence-subject talkshows once-twice, but the latter is an antithesis of the former & of the whole mongrel-pack called 'India Today' itself (regardless of his/their defence 'expertise', if any).

P.S. - rahul kanwal is I think the son of a big gun whose name I cant recall, & who was the partner of MMS in propounding the idea of 'siachen park' (& probably who sowed the seeds of this venture in the mind of MMS).
I meant Gaurav Sawant and Kanwal both. Even Gaurav is the son of an 'eminent journalist'. On another note, I am stumped by how similar both of their voices sound, like they had vocal training form the same coach or something.

@HariPrasad-1 Yes, that's exactly what I heard him say in many Youtube videos. Where was this meeting held? and how can I keep abreast of future meetings if it happens in Mumbai?

This endeavor of strategic meetups might be an extension of what the great strategist K Subrahmanyam had recommended. He said that in addition to government think tanks which discuss secret matters behind closed doors there must be a think tank where common people must also be allowed to participate so that people are kept abreast of the strategic happenings and they know how the nation is run instead of living in ignorance and leaving it to the soldiers to take care of. When I heard GD Bakshi's words even I decided I am going to flood the internet with nationalistic writings. After all, even the efforts of a squirrel counts to build a massive ram setu. Once I started writing, I started getting comments from like minded people who sent their bookmarks, book recommendations and blog links, so I got to read even more and learn even more and I wrote more and made more friends on so many forums. That is how this spark keeps growing, started by Doval somewhere in his head and spread to all corners across all sections of society. A silent revolution is underway.

I hope the government seizes this new wave of youth nationalism and appoints an IAS/IPS level intel officer to monitor and participate as a nodal officer in various online forums to guide debates and nudge opinions in favor of the nation. I am seeing no government participation online, just volunteers like us who type whenever we have free time.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
pls share it here.

there's some historical 'saint' who is revealed to be a myth propounded by the evanjihadis. xaviour? or thomas? I think the latter.
Please find:

Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel
We have visited the villages of the new converts who accepted the Christian religion a few years ago. No Portuguese live here, the country is so utterly barren and poor. The native Christians have no priests. They know only that they are Christians. There is nobody to say Mass for them; nobody to teach them the Creed, the Our Father, the Hail Mary and the Commandments of God’s Law.
I have not stopped since the day I arrived. I conscientiously made the rounds of the villages. I bathed in the sacred waters all the children who had not yet been baptized. This means that I have purified a very large number of children so young that, as the saying goes, they could not tell their right hand from their left. The older children would not let me say my Office or eat or sleep until I taught them one prayer or another. Then I began to understand: “The kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
I could not refuse so devout a request without failing in devotion myself. I taught them, first the confession of faith in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, then the Apostles’ Creed, the Our Father and Hail Mary. I noticed among them persons of great intelligence. If only someone could educate them in the Christian way of life, I have no doubt that they would make excellent Christians.
Many, many people hereabouts are not becoming Christians for one reason only: there is nobody to make them Christians. Again and again I have thought of going round the universities of Europe, especially Paris, and everywhere crying out like a madman, riveting the attention of those with more learning than charity: “What a tragedy: how many souls are being shut out of heaven and falling into hell, thanks to you!”
I wish they would work as hard at this as they do at their books, and so settle their account with God for their learning and the talents entrusted to them.
This thought would certainly stir most of them to meditate on spiritual realities, to listen actively to what God is saying to them. They would forget their own desires, their human affairs, and give themselves over entirely to God’s will and his choice. They would cry out with all their heart: Lord, I am here! What do you want me to do? Send me anywhere you like – even to India.

https://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/a-letter-from-st-francis-xavier-to-st-ignatius/

One more letter is there (About which I was talking) and I will post it if i find it.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think what RSS and saint like Baba ramdev has done in last few years is to wake self respect in Indians. Earlier, people used to convert because they felt that they were inferior to European and American christians. Now, we feel that we are the most intelligent race. As Xevior said, we just need some education. Now wherever we go, people recognize us as computer professionals, Accountants, engineers and doctors. we belive these Dholias (White screened) as bellow IQ people with some very good quality such as discipline and honest. Now we do not feel inferior against any American or European. So converting out of inferiority is put to the rest.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
One thing which has to be understood is, this leftist liberal crap is going on in every country. The liberals main job is to destroy the entire system in which the world has worked till now, to destroy the system you need to destroy ones history, make a country embarrassed at its culture, destroy the family system and reinvent the education. Every country is a victim of this. In USA and Europe, there is an attempt to make the native population be embarrassed about its past. In Scandinavian countries Vikings are called "Barbarians" and being proud of your heritage is a very wrong thing. Islam is brought in with all its glory in order to suppress the native population with massive support of the media and the liberal Elite. Liberals are also in a mission to destroy the family system, they have already succeeded in USA with almost 60% divorce rates. The same is being attempted in India. In Syria and Libya Rebels and ISIS was used to invade both countries and systematically destroy its ancient history. Arabs in Idlib and other Rebel held provinces has been forced out of their homes to become refugees. They have been replaced with a Wahabi sunni population. In Iraq, US forces have been known to storm into musiems and other old libraries and destroy its contents. In India, attempts were made to subvert India'a past and teach India false history. This is a systematic effort, everything is connected.

Indians should be thankful to have organisations like RSS, India has always been a very difficult nut to crack for these liberals. As unlike the West. India's culture i believe has multiple pillars which hold it together. The Women who have maintained its culture for centuries, the Grand and celebratory festivals, The temples, the various Hindu Guru's, 330 million Gods, each god with its unique characteristics with its unique followers and traditions.

Things are changing now, especially when it comes to South East Asia. We have Modi who has risen to power and we have Duetarte in Philippines who has been ruthless to the liberal ecosystem. Duetarte more so due to his policy of just Killing or Arresting the traitors. US and UN has been going ballistic over his policies. 1500 Libtards have been kicked out of govt. bungalows in Lutyans, more than 10,000 NGO's have been blocked. IF you follow christian NGO's in Facebook, you can see the incessant whining of being not able to do their shit in India. Their electoral support is being slowly eroded in India.Western Nations have begun to go right wing, Within the next 10 years EU is bound to fail. Either Islam will be forced to Assimilate like you saw recently in France, or there will most likely be Civil unrest by the Islamist's, increased terrorism which will be worse due to Wahabi Turkey right next to them. During the 90s when India complained to west about Pak terror, not one of the western countries cared, Now Europe is in the receiving end of this terror.

Last edited:

Berkut

Country flag

P.S. - rahul kanwal is I think the son of a big gun whose name I cant recall, & who was the partner of MMS in propounding the idea of 'siachen peace park' (& probably the one who sowed the seeds of this 'great noble' venture in the mind of MMS).
I think the Kanwal chap is a son of a high ranking General. Too much lutyens champaign has seeped through to the bones of the General n Kanwal.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles