Juliet Huddy Suggests Pakistani Nationals Should Be Racially Profiled

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Simple solution is to not give Visas to Pakis and deport those who have already moved. One more terror attack is all that it's going to take to sanction the bloody Pakis.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Its sad you cant even see the difference between race and nationality. What race does pakistan belong to?
Maybe Arab?

They are don't claim to be subcontinentals.

I really liked that old Pakistan who was being asked question.

Even such guys have money to land up in the US. He looked like some menial.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"Newshounds" is not a legitimate news source by any stretch.

Blackwater

Simple solution is to not give Visas to Pakis and deport those who have already moved. One more terror attack is all that it's going to take to sanction the bloody Pakis.
It's not that simple. Non Pakistani who were involved in terror activities took training in Pakistan or visited Pakistan.

Problem is not visa, problem is Pakistan.

finish Pakistan ,all problem solved, you know,

Dont cut the tumor ,cut the arm

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ya all of them say they belong to either Arab or Turk! LMAO but yet many of them are Punjabis! :rofl:
actually pakis are grand-grand son of Taimur the lame and relatives of Changez khan the nomad Invader !

So Pakis still invading US and others through terrorism.
I welcome the suggestion :)

Tolaha

India has been profiling (unsuccessfully though) Pakistanis from ages. Nobody called us racist for that!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Racist? I'd say, practical.

Fantastic suggestion. Pakis deserve to be racially profiled. you have worked hard to earn it.

Thats my advise to the TSA too. If you are a paki, then strip search is a must.
I would suggest strip search + anal probes.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Tronic

And this is America which gives lecture to whole world on racism and human rights.A perfect example of Darkness beneath the lamp
Why so sour?

You fully embrace your fanatic Taliban buddies who made minorities wear yellow armbands to be publicly segregated, and here you are ranting against America.

You seem to have gotten too used to biting the hand which feeds you to realize your own stupidity.

mayfair

To the admins

I think the title of the thread must be modified and the tag racist US removed. It is just one person who has suggested only people from one country (not all people of the same race) be profiled owing to increasing security threat from that sorry excuse of a nation. How does it become racist?

Are we fighting Paki propaganda wars for them? The last time I checked this was Defence Forum of India and not Pakhanaland.

parijataka

Country flag
Good. Pakistanis are the world's outsourcing center for terrorist activities. Rich Middle Easterners provide the cash and poor Pakistanis are the cannon fodder for some vague Islamic cause. Sooner Pakistan realises its foolishness the better. Pakistan Army and ISI should stop training and creating terror groups for their own good and the rest of the world. Rich sheiks not gonna cry when Pakistanis die in some stupid suicide bomb.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Its sad you cant even see the difference between race and nationality. What race does pakistan belong to?
Aryan with a generous sprinkling of Turko-Arab-Persia-Mongol genes...:cool:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles