Juliet Huddy Suggests Pakistani Nationals Should Be Racially Profiled

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Juliet Huddy Suggests Pakistani Nationals Should Be Racially Profiled
Bill O'Reilly's "Watters World" segment last night encapsulated perfectly much of what's wrong with Fox News. Instead of doing any real investigating or even explaining to viewers why Pakistan has arrested and convicted the doctor who helped the U.S. kill Osama Bin Laden, O'Reilly sent producer Jesse Watters to interview a number of ambush interviews with Pakistanis. Then, after a number of them supported the arrest, Juliet Huddy came on to fan the flames of ignorant hatred by suggesting that they should be racially profiled as terrorists.

"Why is (New York Police Commissioner) Ray Kelly spending money on our officers going over to Newark"¦ send 'em out to follow Jesse Watters! Some of these people really concern me," Huddy said.

The New York Times did do the reporting and found that the arrest may have had little or nothing to do with Bin Laden, though it's by no means clear. But, apparently, putting hard news over sensationalism is only for the liberal media.

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

Fantastic suggestion. Pakis deserve to be racially profiled. you have worked hard to earn it.

Thats my advise to the TSA too. If you are a paki, then strip search is a must.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
And this is America which gives lecture to whole world on racism and human rights.A perfect example of Darkness beneath the lamp

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is stupid, what race does Pakistan belong to? How would that be racial when it is NATIONAL.

Pakistan is a hate bases state which wants others to convert or die, so why should there be any mercy towards them?

Blackwater

I fully support that.

Pak national and people of pak origin are responsible most for terrorist activities around the world..

Rest people of other nationality involved in terror activities visited Pakistan for training:cool2::cool2:

Last edited:

trackwhack

Its sad you cant even see the difference between race and nationality. What race does pakistan belong to?
Talk to him at his level of understanding and tell him that pukes deserve it whether he wants to call it racial or national profiling.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Talk to him at his level of understanding and tell him that pukes deserve it whether he wants to call it racial or national profiling.
Its not a HE it is a SHE and she live in India and hide behind our laws which protects minority such as her but wants Sharia which has no respect for minorities. What happened to "do on to others as others do on to you"?

Blackwater

And this is America which gives lecture to whole world on racism and human rights.A perfect example of Darkness beneath the lamp
Racial profile of pakis is not racism.. Its for world peace and saving USA from terrorist attack.. Yes its for human right. right for billions human living in the world

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Fantastic suggestion. Pakis deserve to be racially profiled. you have worked hard to earn it.

Thats my advise to the TSA too. If you are a paki, then strip search is a must.
After they strip search the grandmothers and children with leg braces.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Americans call each other racists all day long.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I TOTALLY AGREE!

Or better put a tracking device around their ankle like they do to criminals.

A big step towards branding Pakis as terrorists.Pakis have worked hard to be profiled so reward them... these Pakis in US are also faking as Indians.

But I guess they are secretly being profiled already specially after that Paki caught red handed before he could do car bomb in New York.

Faisal Shahzad, Paki terrorist caught before car bomb blast in New York

Last edited by a moderator:

sukhish

I completely with my friend ajtr, I think instead U.S should be throughly islamized. the western culture is root of all the problem. not just west, but yindus should get ready to get the second dose of the religon of peace. I think yindus have forgotten how they were enlighned several centuries ago by islamic scohlers. India has survied only because of the great techings from religon of peace.

pmaitra

If Pakistanis feel America is racist, they are more than welcome to go back to the land of pure.

Stop whimpering. Not many people like Pakistanis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles