JSQM Protests to denounce Pakistan on 23 March 2013

Sindhifreedomfighter

The biggest nationalist party of Sindh, Jeay Sindh Quami Mahaz, protested at Hyderabad, Sindh, to denounce Pakistan and to request the UN to probe the assassination of the former JSQM chairman, late Bashir Khan Qureshi. The current chairman, Sanaan Khan said that we request the UN to intervene and form an independent inquiry commission to probe the assassination of late Bashir Khan Qureshi. He further added that we once again denounce the existence of Pakistan on 23 March and make it clear that we do not want to stay with Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
@Sindhifreedomfighter LOL looks like you can not even read sindhi :) Signs in Sindhi does not say anything what u r saying :) I can get u fotos of some people denoucing Indian rule in Bombay :) All u have to do is take a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol this guy is a false flagger

he just cant answer simple question..

a simple question..can he speak sindhi?let him give his number to me and i will call him.he will answer few questions of mine talking to my friend in sindhi.

Sindhifreedomfighter

a simple question..can he speak sindhi?let him give his number to me and i will call him.he will answer few questions of mine talking to my friend in sindhi.
You will until you come to Sindh and see yourself.
You are always in denial. what you see in the pictures above looks you fake. there are hundreds of thousands of followers of JSQM and JSMM, they all look you fake?
Your so called urdu and english national media will not give any coverage to this news, but even a dog is injured in Islamabad becomes a headline of the day. your so called national media has kept you in complete blackout regarding sindhi and balochi movements.
Let me give you the exact statement in Sindhi, by the current chairman of the JSQM. The news are taken from the sindhi dailys the Kawish, the Awami Awaz and the Ibrat.

Sindhifreedomfighter

@Sindhifreedomfighter LOL looks like you can not even read sindhi :) Signs in Sindhi does not say anything what u r saying :) I can get u fotos of some people denoucing Indian rule in Bombay :) All u have to do is take a picture.
Denial Denial Denial............................................................................................

Oh, so you could read sindhi but could not read what is in English in the above photos...
There is a sindhi "shaeyr" written on the bigger picture of bashir khan qureshi, which says,
"Goonjaar Kandee Ja Munkhaan Poe"
"Tehen Sindhri Jo Maan Kirno Ahyan"
and at the bottom it is written, "Jeay Sindh Quami Mahaz"

There are only slogans on the signs, what I wrote was the statement of the JSQM chairman.

and I will post more photos on 7th april, because it is the first death anniversary of shaheed bashir khan qureshi.

and for your all these pics are fake.. and i can't help on this.. go what ever you think of it

Sindhifreedomfighter

Bhai jan, go and think of me what ever you want.
It is useless to prove you my identity. I can not fulfill your silly wishes..
I am Sindhi and I am Sindhi.. and I can speak, read and write sindhi..
You better stay in complete denial and blackout of sindhi and balochi nationalist movements..
Kitna bhi chaaho haqeeqat ko chhupa nahi sakte.. Jetro b chaahyo haqeeqat khe likaey natha sagho, (جيترو به چاهيو حقيقت کي لڪائي نٿا سگهو).(sindhi)

Sindhifreedomfighter

Yeh lo... dawn news se bhi.. aor apna mun band rakho..
JSQM-B stages sit-in for leader's FIR | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

HYDERABAD, March 24: Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz-Bashir (JSQM-B) organised a sit-in at Hyderabad bypass on Saturday night against what they claimed an inordinate delay in registering a murder FIR of its leader, Bashir Khan Qureshi, who died in Sakrand town under mysterious circumstances on April 7, 2012.

Speaking to the participants of the protest, JSQM-B chairman and son of the deceased leader Sanan Qureshi appealed to the United Nations and other international organisations to form an inquiry commission to ascertain facts, saying that his father had been eliminated by the country's security agencies who had been threatening him of dire consequences because the deceased leader advocated independence of Sindh.

He said that the police were not registering a murder FIR on the complaint of the heirs even on court orders.

The JSQM chief vowed to launch a Sindh-wide protest until the FIR was registered.

"The entire province will be sealed during the protest," Sanan Qureshi warned.He said the chemical examination of Bashir Qureshi's viscera confirmed that the leader was poisoned to death.

"I say good bye to the 1940 Pakistan Resolution today"¦ I know my father was poisoned to death for his refusal to accept this state", he said, and vowed to carry forward the mission of [late Sindh nationalist leader] G.M. Syed and Bashir Qureshi.

Other JSQM-B leaders Akash Mallah, Munir Hyder Shah, Amjad Mahesar, Kehar Ansari, Maqsood Qureshi, Abdullah Soomro, G.M. Burdi, Najaf Leghari, Safdar Tunio, Ashraf Kalhoro and others also spoke.

Dr Niaz Kalani, Asif Baladi, Saghar Hanif Burdi, Sarfaraz Memon and several other leaders were also present.

The bypass remained blocked for eight hours and agitating activists burnt tyres at different sections of the thoroughfare raising slogans against the administration, police and government. A strong contingent of the police and Rangers was deployed at Wadhu Wah Chowk, at a distance from venue of the sit-in but did not intervene.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
congrats on the successful display of your rights and desires via the huge demonstrations held just yesterday

i believe you will keep persevering till you achieve your noble Goal

jai - Sindhudesh !

Last edited:

Sindhifreedomfighter

congrats on the successful display of your rights and desires via the huge demonstrations held just yesterday

i believe you will keep persevering till you achieve your noble Goal

jai - Sindhudesh !
Thank You.
Jeay Sindhudesh.

Sindhifreedomfighter

Any progress towards freedom? Any effect on Paki establishment?
Yes, the freedom movement is gaining massive public support. For the militant struggle, we have two organizations, Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM) and Sindhudesh Liberation Army (SLA), they are just around 10 years old. Since, the freedom movement was pioneered on the idea of peaceful & non-violent struggle (inspired by Ghandi Ji), so the militant struggle could not strengthen. But now the people have realized and the militant organizations are gradually gaining the public support. But these organizations need military training and resources. The ISI & MI are always chasing up the people associated with these organizations. They have murdered many leaders too.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your losses bro...

Remember, you are not fighting against the britishers, who despite being them had some honor. You are fighting against rabid dogs.

I suggest Subhas Chandra Bose as a better inspiraion for your situation than Gandhi ji. "Give me blood, I'll give you freedom"

Yes, the freedom movement is gaining massive public support. For the militant struggle, we have two organizations, Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM) and Sindhudesh Liberation Army (SLA), they are just around 10 years old. Since, the freedom movement was pioneered on the idea of peaceful & non-violent struggle (inspired by Ghandi Ji), so the militant struggle could not strengthen. But now the people have realized and the militant organizations are gradually gaining the public support. But these organizations need military training and resources. The ISI & MI are always chasing up the people associated with these organizations. They have murdered many leaders too.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles