Journey of a dream.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Kunal Sir I am sorry but I didnt derail your thread

I was dragged into these arguements on the BASIS of a discussion which took place YESTERDAY
And I had to respond

The fire inside the Tibetans should be kept ALIVE

95% Want peace and a normal life like a Normal Indian, this is what i am telling you with my experience with these people..

Draging arguments from other thread is good, Did you watch the vid i posted, I am sure many didn't even care what the thread abt. :(

On Tibetan part they are ok, Many Tibetans origin serve in IA also other that how they server India also Tibet cause to in war..
Most Units on NE are manily consists from Assami, Tibetans and Nepalis, They are doing their part ..

I am not going to rant abt GOV posture here nor i wish anyone opens..

Lets stay positive, And think wisely !

Iamanidiot

Chakma air base in Uttarakhand is home of a very very special Army division

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I dont know about these Tibetans, i like them and i dont want to generalize but once when it was raining hard i tried to take shelter in a Tibetan restaurant and stood at the door, the owner pushed me out and started to fight with me, he said you do this every day!! I was a bloody tourist and that was the first time i ever stood there.

When it rains in South India you stop by any where and no one would push out by the scuff. I thought to myself fuck you MoFo my country gave you shelter and you push me out.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I dont know about these Tibetans, i like them and i dont want to generalize but once when it was raining hard i tried to take shelter in a Tibetan restaurant the guy pushed me out and started to fight with me, he said you do this every day!! I was a bloody tourist and that was the first time i ever stood there.
No arguments here what you think abt him, i would have done the same in such conditions..
But i know this is not out of normal in India and the world we live in, So no hard feelings..

A.V.

[hl]Please keep this thread to the topic and out of SRI LANKAN TAMIL issue for which we have a separate thread and no personal attacks here please on the forum. Every indian express their love for the nation in various ways , nobody can be questioned on their nationality or love for the nation.[/hl]

Oracle

The footage looks very promising. Has it been released yet Kunal?

I love these guys from the hills. 8 out 10 of them knows how to play one or the other musical instrument.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles