Jokes Thread

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Shahjahan Ali, Safikul Rahman,Moinul Haque & Saddam Hussain stole Passbook print machine instead of ATM in Guwahati!

upload_2016-9-1_1-37-30.png

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Once upon a time(6-Sept-2016) in modern India, Raul Vinci went to UP to have a Khat Panchayat and fool farmers again.

People tolerated him for about 30 mins and then rewarded themselves with taking the Khat's home.They made sure they don't come empty handed by empty promises. Villagers ne Congress ki Khat Khadi kar di literally.

Check the funny news headlines... :rofl:

Rahul Gandhi's cot put upright in Deoria: Khat sabha fiasco is a warning sign for Cong

They Came To See Rahul Gandhi, Left With Cots. 2,000 Of Them

Rahul Gandhi cot & bowled in first rally as supporters steal khat, khat steals show
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rahul-gandhi-khaat-sabha-up-deoria/1/757709.html
People run away with cots from Rahul’s UP ‘khat sabha’ after his speech

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rahul-gandhi-khaat-sabha-up-deoria/1/757709.html

Khatiya Khadi Congress Ki.jpg

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Inke Acche DIn aa gaye for sure.

First Lallu the convicted criminal got out and then his bro Shahi-bhuddu-din is out of the cage too.

Bihar Jungle Raj - II is here.

Bihar Jungle Raj 2.jpg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Some global opinions on marriages..

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, but still they stay together.
– Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
– Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
– Mike Tyson

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
– Bill Clinton :D

“Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.”
– George W. Bush

“I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.”
– Rudy Giuliani

“There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage.”
– Michael Jordan

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:
1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it.
2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.
– Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once..
– Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married?? Anything I wanted to.
– David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
– Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
– Barack Obama

When you are in love,
Wonders happen.
But once you get married,
You wonder, what happened.

An Excellent Line…

“Marriage is a beautiful forest where Brave Lions are killed by beautiful Deer”.

rockey 71

Karen lost her husband almost four years ago and still hadn't gotten out of her mourning stage. Her daughter was constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the dating world.
Finally, Karen surrendered.
With some courage, told her family members that she will go out again. That said, she didn't really know anyone suitable.

Her daughter immediately replied: "Mom! I have someone for you to meet." Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another, and, after dating for six weeks, he asked her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills.

Their first night there, she undressed as he did. There she stood nude except for a black bra and a pair of black lacy panties, and he in his birthday suit.

Looking at her he asked: "Why the black underwear?"

She replied: "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."

He knew he wasn't getting lucky that night.

The following night the same scenario. She was standing there with the black panties on, and he was in his birthday suit ... except that he was wearing a black condom.

She looked at him and asked: "What's with this ... a black condom?"

"Well." He said, "I wanted to offer my deepest condolences."

Global Defence

New threads

Articles