Join ISRO/DRDO/HAL/NAL If You Care About The Nation - News & Discussions.

adyonfire4

This Thread has been opened so that there is less amount of talk and more action on our part if we care about the nation.
I am myself pursuing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and searching for ways to enter these Organisations.:lca::arjun::agni::brahmos:

venkat

The title of thread is inspiring. yes, students from premier institutions do not join these organizations for reasons of their own.unfortunately it is not easy to get into these organizations either. Campus selections are one way ,but they do not visit all colleges.Those who would like to serve will not get an opportunity and vice versa.good luck!!!!

adyonfire4

The title of thread is inspiring. yes, students from premier institutions do not join these organizations for reasons of their own.unfortunately it is not easy to get into these organizations either. Campus selections are one way ,but they do not visit all colleges.Those who would like to serve will not get an opportunity and vice versa.good luck!!!!
I seem to have already decided no future beyond these four organisations.Do you have any Info?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles