JNU is a den of organised Sex racket, says dossier prepared by JNU Teachers

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by rock127, Apr 30, 2016.

1. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

JNU is a den of organised sex racket, says dossier prepared by university teachers

[​IMG]

A dossier prepared by a group of teachers of the Jawaharlal Nehru University is likely to add more fuel to the fiery controversy surrounding the prestigious academic institution. The 200-page report, which has been put together by a group of 11 JNU teachers, describes the university as a "den of organised sex racket."
    "It is a matter of serious concern that some JNU academics masquerading as liberals and feminists have been engaged in nefarious and anti-national activities of maligning India publically through their statements, lectures, publications and extra-academic activities of their NGOs which receive liberal funding from foreign hostile agencies," the document states.

Assistant professor in the Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, Hari Ram Mishra, who was part of the group which prepared the dossier, told The Wire that they want to safeguard JNU from more trouble."The reason we compiled and submitted the dossier to the university administration was to prevent future disturbances in the university. JNU has become a place where communists terrorise others in the name of freedom of speech. Our point is that students should be apolitical. If you want to enter politics, there is a huge field outside. But JNU Students' Union should be limited to campus work only. But unfortunately, here communists are preferred over meritorious students," Mishra said.

The report assumes significance as a high-level committee formed to probe the recent incidents on campus found many students guilty of raising anti-national slogans.Earier this week, based on the recommendations of the high-level committee, theJNU administration rusticatedresearch scholars Umar Khalid and Anirban Bhattacharya, and also fined student leader Kanhaiya Kumar Rs 10,000 for their involvement in a controversial event held in campus in the memory of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.

ABVP leader Saurabh Sharma, who had complained against Kanhaiya and his comrades for their allegedly "anti-national" activities, has also been fined Rs 10,000 for the row.The report has been prepared by a group of 11 teachers, who are believed to be close to the Bharatiya Janata Party and Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the students' wing of the RSS.Amita Singh, professor at the Centre for Law and Governance, who heads the group of teachers, claimed that sex workers inside JNU hostel messes are a common thing.

"Over one thousand boys and girls students have been fined from Rs 2000 to Rs 5000 for consuming alcohol, for indulging in immoral activities in their hostels. At a casual glance at the gates of the hostel one can see hundreds of empty alcohol bottles. Sex workers have been openly employed in hostel messes, where they not only lure JNU girls into their organized racket but also pollute the boys," Amita Singh was quoted as saying.

"How come big and high brand cars are moving around the hostels particularly in the night hours. Some security staff is also involved in this racket. Money, sex, drugs and alcohol are tools through which freshers are being lured into this ring," she added.

The document titled 'Jawaharlal Nehru University: The Den of Secessionism and Terrorism' also accuses a few university teachers of encouraging a "decadent culture in JNU and legitimising separatist movements in India."

"It is a matter of serious concern that some JNU academics masquerading as liberals and feminists have been engaged in nefarious and anti-national activities of maligning India publically through their statements, lectures, publications and extra-academic activities of their NGOs which receive liberal funding from foreign hostile agencies," the document states.

==========================================================================================
    @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

3. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

Bloody hell...
    so finally it's official

I think IB has done it's work to make JNU centre of attention otherwise unnecessary crackdown would have caused trouble and many would have went hiding. Great Job guys..

expose them and neutralize this mess in the heart of capital!!

rock127 likes this.
  4. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Thus the perfect name Condomrade opps Comrades.

OneGrimPilgrim and rock127 like this.
  5. OrangeFlorian

OrangeFlorian #GoldAndBlack Senior Member

I wonder if anyone here has enrolled there?

6. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

The 21st century student comrades are involved in drugs, women and illegal activities within the campus...

Similar situation prevail in Jadavpur University, drugs, women are rampant there... I have posted earlier that the so called student leaders considered as life line for CPM / CPI future leaderships are more interested in taking drug and new women companion in their hostel room... This is the reason you will not find next line of communist leaderships ...

7. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Dr subramanian swamy had rightly said that he want a crime branch and narcotics offices in JNU campus. This is the real face of commies. They are by terrorist by nature like muzzies. They pretend to be very moderate on TV discussion.

8. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Title only reflect the prostitution related problems only and diverts the whole commie infection topic. Sharab and Shabab are common problem in many hostels, the main antinational problem should not be hidden.

maomao, OneGrimPilgrim and Screambowl like this.
  9. I_PLAY_BAD

I_PLAY_BAD Regular Member

Hit pseudo-secular and communists bases hard and pluck them when they are small.
    Fools with these ideologies are a threat to the nation.

maomao and OneGrimPilgrim like this.
  10. AnantS

AnantS Senior Member Senior Member

I recommend you to watch documentary on weather underground in yout. (An underground communist resistance movement in USA in 60-70's). You will be surprised, such behavior is not uncommon among "neo comrades". Infact you will not able to stop yourself to draw parallels among "Gandhis with Guns" of today to liberal commie terrorists of the yore.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  11. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Women should have the freedom they deserve. We are not living in the medieval ages.

The problem is very bad in Pakistan, and little better in India.

In Pakistan, a female actor does something "vulgar," and she is shot dead. In India, when two adults have consensual sex, it is termed a "sex racket."

We have a thread:
    JNU is a den of organised Sex racket, says dossier prepared by JNU Teachers

Look at those supporting honour-police in India and criticizing the honour-police in Pakistan.

12. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Typical left jab!!

Btw, since when did you start supporting so much women freedom?? Since JNU teachers made that dossier!!

13. pmaitra

Typical bhaktchaap retort devoid of any subject matter.

When did I start supporting women's freedom? First prove when I opposed women's freedom or supported subjugation of women. Can you?

There are plenty of posts by me over the years about women in the armed forces. Even recently I posted about Kurdish women fighting and women in Donbass fighting.

You know fully well my position. That you ask such an inane question indicates malice on your part or to use your term, "mental gymnastics."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  14. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

You are the JNU-bhakt here.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-celibate-marriage.68643/page-10#post-1059414

I can dig up more of your wisdom. Don't pretend to be holier than thou just because you use more sophisticated language than half of the posters here.

maomao likes this.
  15. pmaitra

Yes, I stand by what I wrote in that thread. Go read what I wrote. I never supported subjugation of women. Opposing accusations of marital rape is not the same thing as supporting subjugation of women.

And cut down your personal attacks and counter the points. That you have to get personal means you are losing an argument. Be glad I am using sophisticated language. I can stoop down to your level and show you who you are.

16. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

haha.

You made out of context points on the thread. Even the thread on JNU you mentioned hardly had any posts. And there would be minority of posters who would justify honor killing on this forum. But you are free to bolster your agenda by bringing in disconnected arguments.

You asked me to give an example, I gave one. Job done. Next time don't request posters to dig up old gems.

17. pmaitra

You gave no example.

Marriage entails duties on part of both partners. Both the husband and the wife have marital obligations. When women abuse laws to victimize men, I speak out. In this case, Qandeel Baloch, a woman is the victim, and I am speaking out.

People are free to go into that thread and read my posts.

I don't go into every thread because I don't have time to counter filth with filth.

My agenda is simple as what one wise man said: Religion is the opiate of the masses. (perhaps I am paraphrasing). There are religious nutjobs on both sides of the border. India is a bit better. I don't want India to become like another Pakistan. Neither do I want a total collapse of the family structure in India.

So, I stand by what I wrote here, and I stand by what I wrote in the other thread.

18. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Where are the honor killing supporters in DFI? Specially on this side of the border.

maomao likes this.
  19. pmaitra

Who said there are honour killing supporters in DFI? Can you quote a post?

Ah, moment of truth.

20. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

You were equating honor killing support with allegations of potential sex racket few posts back. You must have made a connection somewhere! I did not get it either then.

maomao, OneGrimPilgrim and A chauhan like this.
  21. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Out of all honor policing you came up with the worst example and that is the problem.

You could have mentioned 1000 of other killings in India of this form, which again the posters here do not support. But you brought up a dead case for false equalization. That was a teacher's report from JNU and you can agree/disagree with it, but there was nothing in it to bash India and specifically the posters here, since that thread is almost empty!!

maomao and pent like this.