Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

pratul_09

Country flag
No nation in history has got independence without a violent struggle. It is MKG & JLN who painted a rosy picture of satyagraha and peaceful struggle.

Sent from my A99 using Tapatalk

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
he called him freedom fighter with wrong way
violence was a wrong way
Am I to understand the violence, rape, carnage, making people homeless caused by the Partition of which Gandhi was an architect and a mover, was the right way?

it was gandhi who was planning to travel to pakistan to see a hope of united india, but he was assassinated before
Was he?

I only know that he wanted India to give money to Pakistan to let Pakistan not totter.

Do see the film Subarnarekha. I have given the link.

Ask your folks of that time, if they suffered so.

Last edited:

POSSIBLE

That is EXACTLY what happened in spite of Partition. What are you, delusional?? Never heard of killings during Partition?? West Bengal riots??
thing will repeat again this time in name of kashmir "the islamic republic" and by syed ali shah geelani(----- dog)

POSSIBLE

Whatever.

One cannot deny that Gujaratis have played a major role in India's destiny and shaping the Nations during that critical period of history

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Mohammed Ali Jinnah
Vallahbhai Patel
@ Ray sir

Add one more name Narendra modi:thumb:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Read high school level of history that's written there.
Stop making things up and provide a reference link .

Gandhi was in no position of authority to "sign" any "papers"

Voldemort

Country flag
don't you surprise why there wasn't any resistance from indians in british military since 1957
it was gandhi who ignited minds of those indians in british navy
You are absolutely dead wrong.

The RIN Revolt started as a strike by ratings of the Royal Indian Navy on 18 February in protest against general conditions. The immediate issues of the revolt were conditions and food. By dusk on 19 February, a Naval Central Strike committee was elected. Leading Signalman M.S Khan and Petty Officer Telegraphist Madan Singh were unanimously elected President and Vice-President respectively.[3] The strike found immense support among the Indian population, already gripped by the stories of the Indian National Army.[4]

I repeat, this is what Gandhi did.

Mahatma Gandhi, in fact, condemned the riots and the ratings' revolt, his statement on 3 March 1946 criticised the strikers for revolting without the call of a "prepared revolutionary party" and without the "guidance and intervention" of "political leaders of their choice".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Change the thread title to an apropriate one and treat Pakistanis as respected guests and I will be more than happy to share my thoughts.

BW is a troll and waste of bandwidth.
I won't waste my time reading or replying his utterings.
The title is as per the original.

The problem thus is of the Pak newspaper.

Here it is

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!
By Mahwash Badar Published: May 12, 2014

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/22231/jinnah-made-a-mistake-and-i-am-ashamed-of-being-pakistani/

The newspaper it appears is at fault at not respecting Pakistanis.

Last edited:

POSSIBLE

Waht has made you think otherwise ?

So you meant that Gandhi was afraid of getting hanged by British so better to keep hands off Bhagat Singh ?? As far as I know the FIR against the killing of the British office Saunders did not mention Bhagat Singh's name...
i too readed this that their is no mention of bhagat singh's in FIR.
it only says their was another tall man.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Am I to understand the violence, rape, carnage, making people homeless caused by the Partition of which Gandhi was an architect and a mover, was the right way?

Was he?

I only know that he wanted India to give money to Pakistan to let Pakistan not totter.

Do see the film Subarnarekha. I have given the link.

Ask your folks of that time, if they suffered so.
sir gandhi always opposed the formation of pakistan but it was prolonging the freedom for india
when nehru etc were having party for freedom , it was gandhi travelling to west bengal to tell people for non violence
it wasn't gandhi who started a
or did propaganda for separate pakistan
and denying separate pakistan had started some riot
gandhi like other men can't see future and to avoid the present violence he signed the partition thinking that it will be peaceful .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Gnadhi did well for Independence, but he too had blemishes in his pursuit and no matter how much one likes to deify him, one should not lose the reality.

ITBP

Jinnah later acknowledged this mistake. He said Formation of Pakistan was greatest mistake in his life.

Of course who can be proud of being a Pakistani? Unless they are Fanatics and anti-India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
sir gandhi always opposed the formation of pakistan but it was prolonging the freedom for india
when nehru etc were having party for freedom , it was gandhi travelling to west bengal to tell people for non violence
it wasn't gandhi who started a
or did propaganda for separate pakistan
and denying separate pakistan had started some riot
gandhi like other men can't see future and to avoid the present violence he signed the partition thinking that it will be peaceful .
That is easy for you say since your family possibly did not face the savagery and deprivation during or after the Partition.

Ask those who lost their loved one, homes and hearth and lived in sheer fear and deprivation.

There are many who say Nehru is a great old chap.

Not only Partition is at his doorstep, but also the chaos he left with his 'magnanimity' in Kashmir, and the chaos with China because he was blind in the love of himself as a great statesman over Aksai Chin and handing over the Coco Island to cause a great strategic weakness for India.

And yet, the Congresswallahs and sycophants sing paeans that Nehru was a Jolly Good Fellow!

it is time to smell the coffee and not make anyone as demigod and instead learn from the errors or history so that we don't make the errors again and then weep, lament and roll in grief all over the floor and chest beat and wail!

Let the false propaganda to fulfil agendas not be our guide but let out minds be without fear and our head is held high with knowledge that is free,

Let the clear stream of reason not lose its way.

Let us in that heaven of freedom, hope that out country awakes.

Last edited:

Voldemort

Country flag
When I read your post above it reminds me of my Late Father... This is exactly what my Father used to tell me when I was a Kid...

When the Gandhi's backed nominee was defeated by Bose in the congress presidential election, If I am not wrong Gandhi went of a hunger protest against the election of Bose and eventually Bose have to leave Congress...
Said Gandhi, "Subhas Bose has died well. He was undoubtedly a patriot, though misguided."[26] Many congressmen had not forgiven Bose for quarrelling with Gandhi and for collaborating with what they considered was Japanese fascism.

Voldemort

Country flag
Stop making things up and provide a reference link .

Gandhi was in no position of authority to "sign" any "papers"
Gandhi allowed Partition to take place since he was undoubtedly, the tallest Indian leader at that moment.

Last edited:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
That is easy for you say since your family possibly did not face the savagery and deprivation during or after the Partition.

Ask those who lost their loved one, homes and hearth and lived in sheer fear and deprivation.
I know the terror and the despair they faced is terribly huge
but the point is sir gandhi was not single who did that
there are many accused person who have more percentage in partition than gandhi
if india have followed a path of violence, the people who have died in war were more numbered .

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@Ray sir, well of too think nehru as a guy who did nothing but embarrassment for india
his views were ideological andunrealistic

Last edited by a moderator:

Voldemort

Country flag
if india have followed a path of violence, the people who have died in war were more numbered .
Gandhi was the tallest leader of that time. If he wanted, Partition could have been stopped.

India's freedom did not come without blood in spite of all 'non violence' ideas of Gandhi.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then Voldemort is wrong and Gandhi was not the tallest Indian at that moment.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles