Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I choose UAE:biggrin2:, or Oman, trust me man Oman is cool, my aunt lives there.

@Rowdy Didn't know that(rangeela rasool), whats it about.
Are you there as a full citizen who can build his own temples and such? If not, it does not count. But hey, we can have similar laws Oman and UAE has for its minorities here for our minorities. What do you say? Will they accept?

Illusive

Country flag
Are you there as a full citizen who can build his own temples and such? If not, it does not count. But hey, we can have similar laws Oman and UAE has for its minorities here for our minorities. What do you say? Will they accept?
Sigh, Arab countries are racist towards anyone non arab except white people. They treat even muslim pakistanis or bangladeshis like shit. If you are poor then arab countries is not the best place.

What works for them doesn't works for us.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sigh, Arab countries are racist towards anyone non arab except white people. They treat even muslim pakistanis or bangladeshis like shit.

What works for them doesn't works for us.
So Indian minorities have more self respect than you .ie you were perfectly OK with how UAE/Oman would treat you but acknowledge that Indian minorities won't stand a similar treatment.:rolleyes:

Pathetic dude. Really

Illusive

Country flag
So Indian minorities have more self respect than you .ie you were perfectly OK with how UAE/Oman would treat you but acknowledge that Indian minorities won't stand a similar treatment.:rolleyes:

Pathetic dude. Really
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

So does that mean all Indians are treated shit in UAE Oman. When did i acknowledge anythingo_O. My point was India has different ethnicity and languages and also i stated ARABS treat even muslims for other countries like shit....... but you had to construct your own version of what other should think.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

So does that mean all Indians are treated shit in UAE Oman. When did i acknowledge anythingo_O. My point was India has different ethnicity and languages stated ARABS treat even muslims for other countries like shit....... but you had to construct your own version of what other should think.
No I asked if you can live comfortably in any Muslim country. You named Oman. So I asked if Muslims here will be OK with living like what you will experience as a Hindu in Oman. You said no. It clearly acknowledges that Muslims here have more self respect than you.

But I don't blame you. Years of leftist education has robbed Hindus of self respect

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No I asked if you can live comfortably in any Muslim country. You named Oman. So I asked if Muslims here will be OK with living like what you will experience as a Hindu in Oman. You said no. It clearly acknowledges that Muslims here have more self respect than you.

But I don't blame you. Years of leftist education has robbed Hindus of self respect
Just saw that you are a veteran now!! Probably you will be banned soon!:pound:

bose

Country flag
You still believe in this crap?
If there are 2 crore, do you believe they are still Hindus?
Please do not live in Denial, yes there are many Hindus in BD still and majority of them are well settled in India(family). Bengali Hindus are the worst of their Kind, they are unable to leave the greed for Bangladeshi Taka and still getting Killed. Visit Assam, you will be surprised to see the Hindus arrived from BD till 1984. After that BD Hindu migration have been almost ZERO. Post 84' Muslims entered in Millions. Please do not believe the Census data of a Muslim Nation when it is about their minorities.

I would love to see those Half Muslim Greedy Bengalis also get to see the BoB with their Bangladeshi Taka tucked in their Lungi.
Bhai Hae !! sau pratiseth hae !!... They are our assets !!

Illusive

Country flag

Read my post carefully again, i know how life in oman is and yes there are temples there and again you take things out of context. I said the arab system won't work in India because India is multi ethical and multi lingual, but this you conveniently ignore this point.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Read my post carefully again, i know how life in oman is and yes there are temples there and again you take things out of context. I said the arab system won't work in India because India is multi ethical and multi lingual, but this you conveniently ignore this point.
Again if it won't work, You shouldn't have given it as an example. Also, have some self respect, when I asked about a country you can live in as a Hindu, I am obviously referring to a country where you will be treated as an equal. I don't have to spell it out to you that you must be treated as an equal as it is a given (it gives an impression that you are ready to live as dhimmis).

brational

Country flag
Bhai Hae !! sau pratiseth hae !!... They are our assets !!
Tell them to come back immediately and make West Bengal wealthy. At least West Bengal Govt will not approach to the Union Finance Minister for the money to pay the salary of the Govt Employees.

Illusive

Country flag
Again if it won't work, You shouldn't have given it as an example. Also, have some self respect, when I asked about a country you can live in as a Hindu, I am obviously referring to a country where you will be treated as an equal. I don't have to spell it out to you that you must be treated as an equal as it is a given (it gives an impression that you are ready to live as dhimmis).
Yaar enough with your nonsense.

We can conduct an experiment, you emigrate to any muslim majority country and talk to me about how awesome life there is. till then stop peddling nonsense
You just eat your words Mr. Obvious.

Illusive

Country flag
@Mad Indian If you had been more spasht that your criteria was equality and not awesomeness of life, i'd have picked Turkey:biggrin2:.

I_PLAY_BAD

@Mad Indian If you had been more spasht that your criteria was equality and not awesomeness of life, i'd have picked Turkey:biggrin2:.
There are a handful of Muslim countries who are less violent than the ME and SA ones like Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Kazhakstan. Though many Islam invader came to SA from these regions in the past now they have completely neutralized and live peacefully unlike other Umma countries.

Illusive

Country flag
@Rowdy @I_PLAY_BAD Turkey is a secular country by constitution with high standard of living and has a great tourism industry. Erdogan is really damaging the country but his policies are unpopular among his citizens. I hope Turkey elects a better leader. With Congress in power even our country was going to dogs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles