Jihadi's own country: Going Radical in Kerala

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
In Andhra 98% people don't know Hindi so sorry, No bolly/khan giri here.This is all Filthy Mullaism like in Kerala and TN. Cheating&con poor girls &tribal s and conversions.
In TN no one knows Hindi and this love jihad is not a menace here AFAIK . I think LJ is something which is unique to mallus among other things

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
:frusty: again repeated arguments!
for which you have no convincing reply.
You are opposing legal conversions to Hinduism too, and I am not opposing true love marriages between Hindu-Muslim couple.
i am not opposing legal conversions to hinduism, i am saying you can't denay that there are forced conversions also (since you decided to go by media reports and allegations in the case of love jihad) in the name of Ghar vapasi because there is allegations and incidents of such nature.

i can very well take a stand that forced conversions to hinduism is happening because there is allegations and media reports and no investigations or court ruled out the allegations. At the same time i can also counter your claims of existance of love jihad because even though there are media reports and cases reports, At present i have central and state govt investigations targeted specially to find out the existence of love jihad and they ruled out the existence of such phenomenon in india and court accepted the report.

So at present new cases of love jihad has to be proven inorder to upset the current court verdict which ruled out the love jihad..so the only informed opinion one form is that it is not there in india.
Forced conversions on the other hand is yet to proven but as far as legality is concerned but i can form an educated opinion in favout of its existance because at present no police investigation or court ruled that it doesn't exist in india.you/others are also free discard the media reports and say nothing is proven so there is no forced conversion to hinduism happening....will respect their opinion after all there is no proof with me to prove them wrong but then they have to apply same logic when they form an opinion on love jihad.

Don't let your ideological leaning affect your judgement..at least you should accept the possibility of both phenomenon existing in india.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
More snake oil .:yey:

I am telling you, you guys are wasting your time with snakes....

And notice the equal equal between ghar whapsi(which is entirely voluntary) and love jihad(which is entirely deceitful)? This is like comparing Bangladeshi war crimes(which were state sponsored) with one or two random acts of rape(which are actively hunted down by the state). No. Both are not equal. But then again, for snakes masquerading as benevolent creatures, why would it matter

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oops not TN ,WB. Even present BJP/RSS govt too is playing defensive strategies.When will these Hindu RW idiots understands "the best defense is good offense" .:frusty:

BTW Love/ra** Jihad was/is started on every kafir(women) place&country.
Yeah I know. These are the same self respect lacking morons who were supporting bjp even after bjp does jackshit to them. I don't expect anything from these fuckers. Time for an actual right wing party , to put the snakes in their place.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
for which you have no convincing reply....i am not opposing legal conversions to hinduism, i am saying you can't denay that there are forced conversions also (since you decided to go by media reports and allegations in the case of love jihad) in the name of Ghar vapasi because there is allegations and incidents of such nature...................................

Don't let your ideological leaning affect your judgement..at least you should accept the possibility of both phenomenon existing in india.
None of your arguments make any sense, you failed to understand that 2 girls/per day to Islam for marriage purpose in a single small state is not a simple thing. You called statistical data an anomaly.

We’ll let Kerala’s Congress Chief Minister present the figures. Chandy, in a written answer in the State legislature, specified that in the period 2006-2012, 7713 persons converted to Islam vs 2803 to Hinduism. This is a ratio of about 2.75:1. In 2009-2012, 2667 of the converts to Islam were young women, of which 2195 were Hindus and 492 were Christians. In contrast, the number of young women who converted to Christianity and Hinduism were 79 and 2 respectively. So while the overall conversion rate (though for a bit different period) to Islam and Hinduism is 2.75:1, it jumps to an incredible 1097.5:1 when it comes to young women.

Since, we don’t specifically have numbers on inter-religious relationships or marriages, it could be possible that all these young women spontaneously developed a love for Islam, at over 300 times the rate of “normal” conversions. However the odds are unlikely. Young woman are more likely to be seduced by young men than by religion, and given evidence of targeting from other countries, the protests of diverse Sikh, Christian and Hindu groups and qualitative evidence, it is likely this represents a phenomena of “Muslim men specifically targeting non-Muslim girls for relationships and sex as part of a conversion strategy” aka Love Jihad. They say where there is smoke there is fire and here there is a lot of smoke from different communities and countries. Enough, at least, to warrant further study. http://www.niticentral.com/2014/08/31/love-jihad-more-than-just-a-conspiracy-theory-236926.html
Is any magic happening in Kerala ?
I have also told you no central agency has investigated the matter but you again and again giving misinformations.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Are u sure!! why are u more worried about sufism/altaq/ahmadi/some xyz in Islam. If you want to kill tree cutting branches are not enough go for trunk.
Trunk is MO.
Roots are Kuran.

PS I stopped believing online supporters of Islam after reading Taqiya(kuran) 'Lie to Kafir'..
But then Quran says it cannot be contaminated.. you see. So there have to be a soft way for this. :p

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
None of your arguments make any sense, you failed to understand that 2 girls/per day to Islam for marriage purpose in a single small state is not a simple thing. You called statistical data an anomaly.
i have already exposed the falult in that line of arguement. Read the relevant parts of post #23 and # 26.

Is any magic happening in Kerala ?
I have also told you no central agency has investigated the matter but you again and again giving misinformations.

http://twocircles.net/2009dec02/no_...al_home_ministry_high_court.html#.VjTGe4G3SBY

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
i guess there's no exact term to describe their EPIC styoopidity in any vocabulary. closest we can find is what @saty has used. but, i find this applies much more on the urban Hindus than the rural ones and those in small cities/towns/villages/bastis. i will post a short article later here that will show once more why/how.

Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk
here it is @Mad Indian (sorry for the late post):

Idea of India is under Attack. Indeed. Idea of Patriot and Nationalist India is under attack from ‪#‎TerroristMedia‬#TerroristParties and SICKular brigade. Brilliant research by Sumedha Sarvadaman. Read the whole story below

Once upon a time, after a drink too many at a Secret Treehouse Club meeting, some got an epiphany which they then called the 'IDEA OF INDIA'. And this rotten stinking banana called 'IDEA OF INDIA', they now claim is 'UNDER ATTACK'. Ideally they should have dropped it long back, but our Durbari Intellectuals & Servantile Journos have been orgasming over it, ever since the unfortunate lynching of one Akhlaq in Dadri.

'Idea of India is under Attack'. 'This is BJP's attempt at a Muslim Genocide'. 'Modi's, Saffron Taliban'. 'Shame on Modi for creating a Hindutva Votebank'. 'Hindus are a murdering, lynching, blackening soul of India'. Obama's 'Dadri is an act of terror'. On & on & on & on... (These are all actual statements made by well know 'celebrities'). But this hormonal ecstasy from the 'Idea of India' Brigade, apart..

None told us that cattle stealing is the world's oldest illegitimate 'trade'. And that civilisations have been destroyed due to it. No one questioned how the world's largest and most dangerous cow smuggling 'trade' exists at the India-Bangladesh border where hundreds of humans die each year to sustain nearly 5% of BD's 'legal' beef & leather economy. At times two rival smuggling gangs kill each other. At times innocent by-standers are knocked off. At times bodies of our para-military, police, and cow protectionists are found. At times Cow smugglers are burnt or beaten alive. And at times BSF soldiers who seize cattle are killed by mob attackers who are backed by the smuggling gangs.

No one questioned, if Dadri is amongst the largest Inland Container Depots (ICD) for bovine meat in India, where are they procuring the cattle from? Considering India has no farms for 'cattle rearing for slaughter'. Considering milk and dairy produce is fast diminishing in UP. No one asked, if the packed bovine meat being exported from India, is checked for whether it is Cow Beef, Buff or Carabeef. Does anyone know? Yes now the govt is planning to put up testing labs at ports.

No one questioned as to which cow smuggling corridors are used to transport over 2,500 cows for slaughter to Kerala each night. Or for that matter which states and which smuggling corridors are involved in transporting 25,000 cattle to the BD border each night.

None of Delhi's lynch mob Media asked as to how and who are involved in brutally kidnapping 40,000 cows from the streets of Delhi and selling them to illegal slaughter houses. None questioned as to how there are over 30,000 illegal slaughter houses when the legal ones are 3,600. No one asked, if rearing a single cow is so expensive then how on blooming earth is it being called a 'poor man's meal'?

This Cow Mafia is too huge and too loaded to even begin imagining. So more on that later.

For now and not complying with the 'Idea of India' , I did a cursory Bing search and this is what I found. Barring 3, all the below mentioned incidents are from the last 2 or 3 months (check dates). This will give you an idea of how deep is this shithouse...

1. 30,000 Indian soldiers at the India-Bangladesh borders are risking their lives each night, fighting the powerful and armed cow smuggling Mafia, to protect Indian cattle from illegally crossing over to our Muslim neighbours. 90,000 cows saved so far (TOI 3.7.2015)

2. 15 year old Sanju Rathore shot dead in Rampur UP, when Mohammad Altaf and others from his community, indiscriminately opened fire on the Rathore community, over a cattle dispute. (India Today 15.7.2015)

3. Cow Shelter owner Sandeep Kataria shot dead by secular Cow Smugglers in Gurgaon (NewsX 15.10.2015)

4. Prashant Poojari a 29 yr old anti cow slaughter activist and flower vendor from Moodbidri, Mangalore, hacked to death by a 'secular' gang (Dajiworld 9.10.2015)

5. Vaman Poojari (68) the key eyewitness in the anti cow slaughter activist Prashant Poojari murder case was found hanging. (Dajiworld 15.10.2015)

6. Sub Inspector Manoj Mishra was shot dead by cattle smugglers in Faridpur UP, as he tried to stop them from carrying 60 cattle. (PTI 10.9.2015)

7. A 200 strong Muslim mob launched a brutal attack on a police team from Navsari, Gujarat, when the police had gone there to prevent illegal cow slaughter (Muslim Mirror 11.10.2014)

8. Mahendra Munnot, a 49 yr old social activist/writer from Karnataka was attacked and severely beaten by a mob, for writing a book on why cow slaughter should be banned (1.10.2014 TOI)

9. Tension gripped the Bharuch village in Gujarat, when a dead calf was found on the hotel premises of Sikander Rasool. (11.10.2015 Wiki News India)

10. Interestingly, Bharuch is the same district which has long been known as the nursery of Wahabism and where on the eve of the Godhra train burning (that killed 59 Hindus) in February, 2002, dozens of cows were openly slaughtered in the district’s Tankara village and the beef was sold openly, in complete violation of not just the Hindu sentiment but the anti-slaughter law itself. The entire episode was recorded by a cow protection worker. (13.10.2015 DailyO)

11. Tension brewed in Udhampur, J&K when carcasses of 3 Cows were found. Shops downed their shutters as people took to the streets. (PTI 8.10.2015)

12. Tension gripped Chithera village of Dadri after locals noticed a cow carcass dumped near the Ridge area, leading to major protests (TNN 5.10.2015)

13. Four Muslims arrested for running a buffalo slaughter racket in Meerut (5.8.2015 TOI)

14. Trucks carrying 165 Buffalo Calves for slaughter to Kerala seized. Secular Perpetrators had destroyed the eyes of all the calves with chilli and glass powder (11.19.2015 TOI)

15. Violence broke out in Mainpuri UP, after some Muslims were allegedly caught slaughtering a cow. (IE 10.10.2015)

16. Violence in Aligarh. Police arrested Qureshi when they recovered two cows and 500 kgs of beef in his possession. While he was being brought to the police station, a mob of local Muslims gathered and started pelting stones at the police team, helping Qureshi escape (IE 15.9.2015)

17. Violence broke out in Aligarh when a vehicle was caught carrying cow carcass and beef. (IE 15.9.2015)

18. Rahul Eshar was nearly lynched for not supporting a beef festival in Kerala. (8.10.2015)

19. An independent legislator and MLA Abdur Rashid threw a beef party at MLA Hostel in Srinagar to deliberately instigate religious sentiments, while openly violating the anti slaughter law of JnK. (8.10.2015)

20. Many in Kerala hosted Beef parties, challenging Hindus to kill them. (Oct 2015)

21. Taxi driver hired by UP cops to chase cow smugglers, killed (TNN 22.9.2014)

22. Three Muslims in Ranchi arrested for throwing Meat inside four Hindu Temples (IE 28.9.2015)

23. Violent Protest in Madanpalle as 100s of cows and cattle meant for slaughtering were seized from Muslim Idgah (The Hindu 27.9.2015)

24. Section 144 imposed as tension gripped Assam when Muslim boys threw cow body parts in many temples in Assam (Midday 26.9.2015)

25. Rampant Cattle theft, lead angry villagers to protest against the police in Bulandshahr UP (Jagran 29.9.2015)

26. Massive protests in Sururpur UP, as remains of six dead cows were found in a Muslim family's fields (Jagran 6.9.2019)

27. Violence erupted in Azamgarh UP, when Hindus protested against Cow Smugglers (Jagran 6.9.2015)

28. Communal violence erupted in Ittar Atta UP when heads of 26 cows were found in Imanullah's fields. (Jagran 6.9.2015)

29 (my addition). Gutting of a vehicle carrying beef in the outskirts of a town of Ahmednagar or some distt. of Maharashtra by locals, a few days after the Dadri incident happened. investigation by the police confirmed that the vehicle was indeed carrying beef.

DO THESE MURDERS, ILLEGAL SLAUGHTERS, SMUGGLING, ONGOING VIOLENCE, BIGOTRY, PROTESTS, NOT COUNT FOR ANYTHING? And if they don't then this Brigade needs to take their 'Idea of India' and SHOVE IT!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Saw this one... :truestory:

Education means nothing for Jihadis and Terrorists....it's even lethal.

another leader also killed now?! who? when? or is it just a general cartoon showing the ground truth of kerala? what a damn shame that so many ppl get their secular knickers in a twist about RSS the 'saffron terrorist' organisation but not one, not ONE sicko among those ever utters a word about the actual terrorists & marauders called commies, of god's forsaken country!

A chauhan

Country flag
i have already exposed the falult in that line of arguement. Read the relevant parts of post #23 and # 26.
You just called the statistical data an anomaly, which is wrong.

I repeat Central govt has not done any investigation in the Love Jihad matter. Intelligence bureau doesn't have the power to investigate, it just gives input. No CBI investigation so far except Tara Shahdeo.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
You just called the statistical data an anomaly, which is wrong.
I clarified it later. What i meant is a imbalanced conversion numbers.
I repeat Central govt has not done any investigation in the Love Jihad matter. Intelligence bureau doesn't have the power to investigate, it just gives input. No CBI investigation so far except Tara Shahdeo.
sure...but IB has not vome across any info suggesting the existence of love jihad, other state govts also investigated and found nothing...so its pretty clear.

A chauhan

Country flag
I clarified it later. What i meant is a imbalanced conversion numbers.
I do not agree with you.
sure...but IB has not vome across any info suggesting the existence of love jihad, other state govts also investigated and found nothing...so its pretty clear.
CBI is CBI my dear it can dig dead out of the grave if given support.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
another leader also killed now?! who? when? or is it just a general cartoon showing the ground truth of kerala? what a damn shame that so many ppl get their secular knickers in a twist about RSS the 'saffron terrorist' organisation but not one, not ONE sicko among those ever utters a word about the actual terrorists & marauders called commies, of god's forsaken country!

Today I read an article by Chetan Bhagat(newspaper version) about these Pseudo-Sickulars/ Intellectuals/Liberals and all those Dimwits falling in the same "class".

Good article exposing these "High Caste" liberals educated in English.These people are really intolerant of others showing their high "class" and treating others as low class.

Anatomy of a ‘liberal’: Indian liberals do not offer solutions, they use the term as a class marker

=====================================================================================

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
I do not agree with you.
Do not agree on what?

CBI is CBI my dear it can dig dead out of the grave if given support.
Now you are undermining IB and various other state agencies and the couts also. I am pretty sure if CBI have investigated then your excuses will be "CBI is a parrot " you don't trust congress govt blah blah.

A chauhan

Country flag
Do not agree on what?
Anomaly point, 2195 Hindu women converted to Islam but only 2 to Hinduism in a single small state almost 1097 times more than the converts to Hinduism, it's not a joke !! But of no use to you since you'll again repeat "Court stopped...argument" which does not reject the statistics, even the court accepted the statistics and advised for a law.

Now you are undermining IB and various other state agencies and the couts also. I am pretty sure if CBI have investigated then your excuses will be "CBI is a parrot " you don't trust congress govt blah blah.
Please don't teach me law, during Congress CBI was a parrot since the H'ble SC called the CBI a "caged parrot", so what's the point ? IB can not investigate. Period. I don't need to tell why Congress can not be trusted.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Anomaly point, 2195 Hindu women converted to Islam but only 2 to Hinduism in a single small state almost 1097 times more than the converts to Hinduism, it's not a joke !! But of no use to you since you'll again repeat "Court stopped...argument" which does not reject the statistics, even the court accepted the statistics and advised for a law.
Why don't you look at the conclusion of the case rather than cherry picking from the middle.

I have debunked your stastics arguement on relevant posts which i pointed out again in the previous post.
Please don't teach me law, during Congress CBI was a parrot since the H'ble SC called the CBI a "caged parrot", so what's the point ? IB can not investigate. Period. I don't need to tell why Congress can not be trusted.
Yeh exactly ! So you just proved me right that nothing can satisfy you including a hypothetical CBI enquiry...you will desperately search for excuses..nothing can satisfy you...even if international agensies like Scotland Yard or SBI etc was brought to india and investigated, you will dismiss them saying " they are abrahamic and cannont be trusted ".

DingDong

Country flag
Why don't you look at the conclusion of the case rather than cherry picking from the middle.

I have debunked your stastics arguement on relevant posts which i pointed out again in the previous post.

Yeh exactly ! So you just proved me right that nothing can satisfy you including a hypothetical CBI enquiry...you will desperately search for excuses..nothing can satisfy you...even if international agensies like Scotland Yard or SBI etc was brought to india and investigated, you will dismiss them saying " they are abrahamic and cannont be trusted ".
You have debunked nothing, you can keep giving excuses, but people have seen it all, we don't need any statistical data to believe in what is apparent. I have personally witnessed cases of "Love Jihad" when the community blessed the Mard-e-Momins with cash prize and all sorts of goodies.

Only a self-loathing low life will tolerate presence of an external agency on Indian soil. No real son of soil worth his salt will ever trust Scotland Yard. May be you belong to the club.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
You have debunked nothing, you can keep giving excuses, but people have seen it all, we don't need any statistical data to believe in what is apparent. I have personally witnessed cases of "Love Jihad" when the community blessed the Mard-e-Momins with cash prize and all sorts of goodies.

Only a self-loathing low life will tolerate presence of an external agency on Indian soil. No real son of soil worth his salt will ever trust Scotland Yard. May be you belong to the club.
No counter arguements in your response either..so just ignoring it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles