Jihad on Amarnath pilgrims in Baltal

JBH22

surprising,none of the news channel has shown it
Minority violence is not important. Just one retaliation by the majority and the sickular becomes beserk. Btw it is also surprising that those who always cry about majority violence on DFI never condemn such action.

I say we deserve it not being able to address this kashmir issue once and for all.

On a lighter see the below photo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Minority violence is not important. Just one retaliation by the majority and the sickular becomes beserk. Btw it is also surprising that those who always cry about majority violence on DFI never condemn such action.

I say we deserve it not being able to address this kashmir issue once and for all.

On a lighter see the below photo

LOL the real Religion of these Bollywood celebs is just $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and they can sell themselves easily.

Simple_Guy

Normalcy returns to Baltal, Amarnath yatra resumes

Terming yesterday's incidents as unfortunate the spokesman said that some rumor mongers created problem saying the pony walla died of stabbing which was totally wrong. He said the situation was brought under control late yesterday evening itself and all the yatris were allowed to leave for Srinagar late in the night.

However, some pilgrims alleged that they are being fleeced by the shopkeepers and other vendors at Baltal and the eatables are sold on exorbitant rates after the torching of langars there. They said this is a deliberate attempt to discourage yatra. Sumit Sharma, a yatri from Jammu said that no arrangements for the security of yatris were made enroute up to Srinagar yesterday despite mob violence at Baltal.

Meanwhile, Chinar Corps Commander Lt Gen Subrata Saha today visited Baltal, Domel and Pahalgam to review the security situation pertaining to yatra.

Consequent to the violent altercation between bhandara wallas, tent and pony owners yesterday, locals and innocent yatris approached the Army, who were deployed in close vicinity for assistance, he said.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I posted a similar threads two days back.

One can fairly guess the miseries of Hindus living in Pakistan and Bangladesh, and imagine what would have been the fate of Hindus if India was governed by Muslims. Hindus were paying Jaziya to these dogs for pilgrimage and the same mentality still exists in these converts.

Every year without a break these mullas are creating disturbance during Amarnath Yatra. `

JBH22

I posted a similar threads two days back.

One can fairly guess the miseries of Hindus living in Pakistan and Bangladesh, and imagine what would have been the fate of Hindus if India was governed by Muslims. Hindus were paying Jaziya to these dogs for pilgrimage and the same mentality still exists in these converts.

Every year without a break these mullas are creating disturbance during Amarnath Yatra. `
Their plan is simple bulldoze others so that their religion wins. In all this we are just mute spectators not even a single article on NDTV or TOI.

Wonder if the majority community rise up like it did in 1992 then it will send shiver down to their spines. I say those mullahs who cannot stay with us kaffirs can move to Pakistan or Bangladesh it is for them these country were created.

Adux

Country flag
What has the all powerful Modi Government done for this? Have they raked it up as an issue?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What has the all powerful Modi Government done for this? Have they raked it up as an issue?
Modi has been tormented so much by Sikular media that a NDTV journalist comes in his dreams wearing Dracula teeth.

Now we should understand why they were doing it, they were aware of his inevitable rise. If one is a good watcher, the discussions just after results were all about conveying the message that Modi will be fixed by the institutions once inducted into it for larger role.

All I am hoping that, than doing knee jerk reactions, BJP will play a sound long game.

Adux

Country flag
That means in the short term there will be deaths to the citizens of India, especially the Hindu's, on Modi's watch, because for some reason he is scared of the media and is playing the long game.

I voted for him, I expect better

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Imagine if this happened in any Muslim mosque or festival etc in India.

All the world would break lose and all the sleeper cell Sickulars brigade would come on media debates and condemn and doing protests based on Havala money from D-company.

But here since it's Hindus attacked it doesn't matter.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

hitesh

This is really annoying ,media kept mum over the incident & would have seen the reaction if muslim pilgrims would have bin assaulted ,media would have hell brook loose . They are multiplying like bactria & politicians are so scared of implementing 2 child policy in the country .looks like iron man has changed his suit after the election ,where is the fire/ enthusiasm he showed during the election time

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles