Ji Chief Announces Rs1bn Bounty For Modi's Arrest

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Srinivas_K, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

JI chief announces Rs1bn bounty for Modi's arrest

RAWALAKOT: Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) chief Senator Sirajul Haq on Monday announced Rs1 billion reward for anyone who arrests Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Addressing a gathering in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK)'s Rawalakot region, the JI chief said that India has failed to arrest Hizbul Mujahideen chief Syed Salahuddin despite keeping a reward on his arrest.

“I want to say to Modi that you and your agents cannot arrest Salahuddin. And you say whoever will arrest Salahuddin, we will give him Rs 50 crore. I too say that whoever arrests Modi, we will give him Rs1 billion,” he added.

The JI chief was also critical of federal government for granting India the status of 'Most favoured nation (MFN)'.

"Unless Kashmir issue is resolved, anyone who tries to befriend India is a traitor to both Pakistan and Kashmir," he said, adding that, “If you want the friendship of Hindustan, then go to Hindustan, to Delhi and to Mumbai, there is no place for you in Islamabad.”

Haq blamed Modi for killing hundreds of civilians in Jammu and Kashmir and Gujrat and slammed the government for not paying heed to Indian atrocities in Jammu and Kashmir.

“Our relations with India are conditional to Kashmir’s freedom,” he said.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1185717/ji-chief-announces-rs1bn-bounty-for-modis-arrest

Who is he talking from occupied Kashmir?

3. indiatester

indiatester Regular Member

This looks like a threat to our PM. It must be taken seriously.

4. anupamsurey

anupamsurey Regular Member

[​IMG] and suppose someone brings Modi to him , paisa kaha se layega

bhikh mangne ki bhi seema hoti hai (there is even a limit for begging).
    and will they sit quite and chat, they move in full battle gear (for Kind Information to pakis)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  5. anupamsurey

anupamsurey Regular Member

and thse guys will keep quite during all this, they move in full battle gear now a days...all ready to start a small war. images 1.jpg images.jpg

6. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Look at the ''aukaat'' of these snake-lets. I would say it is fault of union of India that they have been given enough rope to thrive and challenge us back.

I read one of the Bangladeshi cockroach poster on a different forum threatening PM Modi during his visit to Bangladesh. I mean there was nothing to take that buffoon seriously but it gave a good insight of the psych of these born loser radical Islamist-s; who hate anything that is Hindu.

indiatester likes this.
  7. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

Abe us JI chootiye ka video dekha ... aawaz to nikal nahi rahi 1 arab ki bounty :lol:

We don't need NSG for him ... chaurahey ka police waala vaat laga dega uski
    [​IMG]

anupamsurey likes this.
  8. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

tell our Deobandi Madrassa to declare Fatwa and bounty against Pak COAS of 50 Million :D