JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Neo

I wasn't with you when you visited.

Also you saw that in PAC and not with PAF. Show me proof of hand over ceremony if any.
Who cares, lol. :lol:

PAC is fully owned by PAF, it was founded by PAF in 1971.
The ceremony will be there when a new squadron is inaugrated.

ladder

Country flag
Who cares, lol. :lol:

PAC is fully owned by PAF, it was founded by PAF in 1971.
The ceremony will be there when a new squadron is inaugrated.
Then say that where you and your likes have iota of credibility. Not here.

Proof or it didn't happen. Live in your La-La land. And fire SD-10/A from JF-17 :taunt:

shiphone

Country flag
LOL ...hopeless ... you still couldn't accept simple facts and difference between nations... once again ,China is China , india is india...

Chinese Flight Test Establishment is the combined organization of Aviation Industry and Armed forces . the test pilots are all Active duty military personnel. .. military representative was arranged in every manufacture section of AVIC group which came from the Soviet style Military equipment manufacturing system, supervising the every step of the design ,manufacture and test procedure...

wake up, don't stuck in your own mind-set. the world is so rich...

Last edited:

Neo

Then say that where you and your likes have iota of credibility. Not here.

Proof or it didn't happen. Live in your La-La land. And fire SD-10/A from JF-17 :taunt:
Haters gonna hate. Can't blame them, three decades of failed attempts to produce a 4th gen aircraft, that's a world record. :tongue:

Seing JF-17 progress must hurt. :lol:

ladder

Country flag
Haters gonna hate. Can't blame them, three decades of failed attempts to produce a 4th gen aircraft, that's a world record. :tongue:

Seing JF-17 progress must hurt. :lol:
4th Gen? 5th Gen AMCA has been operational from yesterday, don't believe me, I just today took a ride in the trainer version.:taunt1:

ladder

Country flag
LOL ...hopeless ... you still couldn't accept simple facts and difference between nations... once again ,China is China , india is india...

Chinese Flight Test Establishment is the combined organization of Aviation Industry and Armed forces . the test pilots are all Active duty military personnel. .. military representative was arranged in every manufacture section of AVIC group which came from the Soviet style Military equipment manufacturing system, supervising the every step of the design ,manufacture and test procedure...

wake up, don't stuck in your own mind-set. the world is so rich...

Nice portrait, you look beautiful.

Rest, Idiocy in full display.

Personnel under deputation fortify their powers associated with their default postings.

shiphone

Country flag
LOL... loser was so weak in front of the simple facts and words-playing game began again in the end...
----------------------
China new fighter was in the hand of PLAAF's pilots at the very beginning of fly test phase or even earlier in Design phase , they knows these birds well...more importantly, the test flight course was supervised by the PLA General Armament Department all the time...

the FC-1 project maiden flight and chief Test pilot : Lei Qiang(the right) from the Second group of PLAAF test flight Regiment...Senior colonel rank ...
the PAF pilots joined the FC-1/JF-17 test flights program in Chengdu later as well... the eight SBP(so called LSP in your standard....you see, here comes the difference, LOL) were also used as test planes in PAC airfield piloted by PAF personal since 2007...

LeiQiang was also the maiden flight pilot of J10 Project in 1998

the J10 project Chief test pilot - Li Zhong Hua from the PLAAF test flight Regiment...Senior colonel rank as well..

Civilian Airliner ARJ-21 's maiden test pilots : Zhao Peng and Zhang Jingting (the right) , the regimental commander of PLAAF test flight Regiment.

the Test pilot group of PLAAF test flight regiment of Chinese Flight Test Establishment

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
LOL... loser was so weak in front of the simple facts and words-playing game began again in the end...
----------------------
China new fighter was in the hand of PLAAF's pilots at the very first beginning of fly test phase or even earlier in Design phase , they knows these birds well...

the FC-1 project maiden flight and chief Test pilot : Lei Qiang(the right) from the Second group of PLAAF test flight Regiment...Senior colonel rank

LeiQiang was also the maiden flight pilot of J10 Project in 1998

the J10 project Chief test pilot - Li Zhong Hua from the PLAAF test flight Regiment...Senior colonel rank as well..

Civilian Airliner ARJ-21 's maiden test pilots : Zhao Peng and Zhang Jingting (the right) , the regimental commander of PLAAF test flight Regiment.

the Test pilot group of PLAAF test flight regiment of Chinese Flight Test Establishment

LoL! China is the only nation which produces test pilots. Others import them from Mars! :hail:

shiphone

Country flag
1).for some reason ,recently CAC also assembled one of the Block II batch JF-17/FC-1...serial number 0213 --the 13th of second Batch(a typical Chinese naming Method unlike the PAC's SP/2P serial number)

----
[/IMG]
1月16日,一架"æž­é¾™"é£žæœºåœ¨å·¨å¤§çš„轰鸣声中划破长空,直刺苍穹,这是"æž­é¾™"é£žæœºçŽ¯æŽ§ç³»ç»Ÿå¤§æ”¹åŽçš„首秀,也是2015年的首次试飞。

环控系统是"æž­é¾™"é£žæœºçš„重要系统之一。环控大改是通过环境控制系统改善提升飞机在高温、湿热条件下的作战性能。在两个多月的环控大改中,中航工业成飞试飞站的机务人员在反复的成附件安装固定和地面工序通电检查后,使飞机始终处于良好的待飞状态,为"æž­é¾™"é£žæœºè¯•é£žæä¾›äº†åšå®žçš„技术保障,也为下一步的科研试飞奠定了基础。截至1月21日,环控大改后的"æž­é¾™"é£žæœºå·²è¿žç»­è¯•é£ž5个起落。
it's a new jet with new environmental control system which has been modified for high temperature /humidity conditions... the maiden flight took place on 16 Jan, and by 21st Jan, 5 sorties have been done...
-----------------
one of China Aviation News correspondents posted another two images on his Weibo(twitter)

Last edited:

shiphone

Country flag
PAF news...
JF-17 Thunder, the multi-role and all weather fighter aircraft, was formally inducted in the prestigious Combat Commanders' School (CCS) of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) here on Monday.
it seems that the five jets are the second-hand ones from the current two JF-17 combat squadrons---No.26 and No.16.

ladder

Country flag
it's a new jet with new environmental control system which has been modified for high temperature /humidity conditions... the maiden flight took place on 16 Jan, and by 21st Jan, 5 sorties have been done...
-----------------
one of China Aviation News correspondents posted another two images on his Weibo(twitter)
So, new cockpit environment system like OBOGS are tested right?
@Neo would be disappointed, he had high hopes.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiphone

Country flag
it seems some loser jumps into some kind of endless ' trolling ' mode ,should we reboot it?...LOL ...very strange and childish behavior.
--------------
no one mentions OBOGS here...LOL...such self-approbation is another funny thing...if you learn this "term" some place else and have problem, you may ask your puzzle there ..eg. back to KB forum?... don't use others' words as the weapon waving at me...LOL...

this improvement is focused on the better 'temperature and humidity ' and pressure control (of course,oxygen content is also part of it)... the 'environment' is not limited to so called cockpit only but the electronics-bay as well...

-------------
if you think 7-8 years time span is already an 'impatient' one... I can see you should be angry at something else...
BTW, it seem some loser should have a study on how the PAF' CCS works in the PAF pilot training system...LOL...but I have no idea at all, I just cross-posted a PAF news press. and I know it's different with my knowledge about the PLAAF training system...I also know there Should be quite difference in different Air Forces... "diversity" exists in this world...

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

ladder

Country flag
it seems some loser jump into endless ' trolling ' mode....very strange and childish behavior...LOL
--------------
no one mentions OBOGS here...LOL...such self-approbation is another funny thing...if you learn this "term" some place else and have problem, you may ask your puzzle there ..eg. back to KB forum?... don't use others' words as the weapon waving at me...LOL...

this improvement is focused on the better 'temperature and humidity ' and pressure control ... the 'environment' is also not limited to so called cockpit only but the electronics-bay as well...

-------------
if you think 7-8 years time span is already an 'impatient' one... I can see your should be angry on something else...
BTW, it seem some loser should have a study on how the PAF' CCS works in the PAF pilot training system...LOL...
Oh I see, I must have stepped on your little tail, to have invited such a response.

I am not to blame. Your govt. is which is 'trolling' you. They release a pic ( leak it) and keyboard idiot like you go on overdrive pasting it every forum available. That's not it, you and your cheerleaders then spin all kinds of theories around it.

Two days later, you come with some dubious sources claiming it is 'environmental control system which has been modified for high temperature /humidity conditions', well it can have two meaning

1. component environment system ( engine, radar, intake etc.) or Cockpit eniv. system.

2. Knowing your competence level in tweaking engine performance for H&H conditions. I discounted it.

3.There-fore, I mentioned cockpit system like (On Board Oxygen Generation System) ( It might have other acronym, I don't know). As it is a thing that is still lacking in JF-17 and introduction of which might lead to elimination of Oxygen tanks, which again will pave the way for few more litres of drag-free fuel. Which again is critical for H&H condition where engine performance is not always optimal.

And unless you are a pea-brain, you should have known why I mentioned them.

Also, you may be a member of multiple forum to get multiple income of 50 cents, that's not the case with me.

===============================

Unless you have had a brain-fart, you would know, PAC 'claim' they have a capacity of 16 air-frames/yr expandable to 25. Still from 2007 to 2015 they have produced only 42. ( With only 50% work-share)
So, is the cause of impatience.

Yeah, only a Chinese looser needs to know the workings of CCS. I currently am worried about the delay in delivery of 'used' air-frames. :lol:

====================

Further, no need for clarification to drag your sorry ass out Paki context. You always can ask @Neo to explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiphone

Country flag
again ..hopeless loser... only loser can't face the fact ,stick to the topic and began to digress from the subject to attack China government...LOL..coward indeed...

since you began and want to make up your story here... I really have nothing I can do here... you still could go on your trolling , and I had to put you on my ignore list...LOL...BTW, you can ignore my updates as well and stop quoting mine...cheers...

-------------------
oh, this is the PAF's CCS...

Pakistan’s ‘Top Gun’ Base

Mike Downing, Air Forces Monthly, April, 1992

SARGHODA, situated 50 miles north of the famous textile city of Faisalabad in north central Pakistan, and within 150 miles of the Indian border, is the home of the Combat Commanders School which has earned it the reputation of the 'Top Gun' base of the Pakistan Air Force.

It first came to prominence during the Indo-Pakistan Wars of 1965 and 1971 during which it provided a pivotal role in the air war with India. During the 1965 War S/L MM Alam became Pakistan's air ace. Flying the F-86, he shot down five Indian aircraft in one mission. Sarghoda was also a key target for the Indian Air Force during that time. In recognition of its efforts during these conflicts, Sarghoda has had the privilege of initially hosting all the new types of aircraft purchased by the air force, including the F-86, F-104, F-6, Mirage and F-16. The only exception being the F-7P. The base, under the command of its popular commander, Air Commodore Majeeb, is now the home of the No 38 Tactical Fighter Wing which comprises two squadrons 9 Griffins Squadron and 11 Arrows Squadron flying the F-16A and B, and the Combat Commanders School with two Squadrons, the Skybolts with the Mirage 5PA, and the Dashings with F-6s.

The school is under the command of G/C Riat, a veteran of the '71 Indian conflict during which he flew the F-86. The school and its instructors (which would also have a role to play in the event of a war) is run on a very similar infrastructure to the USAF DACT Training Bases, even including the school buildings themselves. The aims of the school are as follows:-

1 . Application of flying tactics.
2. Utilisation of weapon systems.
3. Standardisation and evaluation of various units.
4. Research and development in the field of tactics.

Pilots are selected by Air HQ in Rawalpindi normally after nine to twelve years of service. The successful graduates would hope to command a squadron in the rank of wing commander. The courses are tough and some selectees inevitably fail to make the grade. There are three courses, the combat commanders course lasting for 4/5 months, a 3 month weapons course, and a 4/5 week fighter integration course.

The CCS DACT course is unique throughout the world in its freedom as all combat missions are flown at tree top levels. All course pilots are fully responsible for the entirely independent formulation and execution of their mission plans and then drawing their own conclusions after the flight.

The importance of CCS at Sarghoda is highlighted by the fact that all foreign chiefs of air staff visiting Pakistan on exchange visits always include Sarghoda in their itinerary. This was the case recently when the RAP Chief of Air Staff Sir Peter Harding visited the school with his wife during a seven day exchange visit to Pakistan from October 11-18, 1991 {seeAFM March News). He was most impressed with what he saw, and showed surprise at the freedom allotted to the student DACT pilots. An F-7P was flown in to Sarghoda from Rafiqui Air Base during his visit in which he was given a 30 minute flight.

ladder

Country flag
again ..hopeless loser... only loser can't face the fact ,stick to the topic and began to digress from the subject to attack China government...LOL..coward indeed...

since you began and want to make up your story here... I really have nothing I can do here... you still could go on your trolling , and I had to put you on my ignore list...LOL...BTW, you can ignore my updates as well and stop quoting mine...cheers...

-------------------
oh, this is the PAF's CCS...
One of the old methods, 'putting you' on ignore list. Well, everyone who can't counter says that. And who can't counter are 'Cowards'.

Who asks for 'sources' and 'credible, neutral sources', hypocritical Chinese, who himself/herself/'bot'self, reproduces a Chinese twitter feed as a source.

And why ignore your updates, it's not a loss of bandwidth in absolute sense. It provides comic relief and amusement to many including me. Who find your concertation of theories around a single pixilated (not in this case) rather creative and entertaining.
===============

I know what is ccs.

Last edited:

Pandora

Country flag
To Indian members,can we stop insulting Chinese or any other national here.They are the great source for Information in this forums. While I expect the same from Chinese here.

ladder

Country flag
Appeal to Indian Members, If Chinese poster who paste stuff here without any sources are your source of Information ( mis-information) better learn Chinese to get feed from Chinese twitter directly instead.

You might be disappointed, but idiocy will be called out loud here

I can increase the size and type in caps if, the above text is too small for you to read.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles