JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

sorcerer

Country flag
Nope, the order is pretty much on and the work on the first batch for Myanmar continues. In the meantime, the PT-04 sports a new paint job and testing avionics and weapons for Myanmar.

Why why why...the chinese fighter is always flying with landing gears down...

Okay

May be every flight is an EMERGENCY flight...or them chinese knows they will be sure to be shot down they are skirmishing with India.

Dazzler

Rahul at present Pakistanis only produce 56% of the Junk fighter and i have not even taken into consideration the engine , which is Russian.

That too with the machines etc supplied by China.
You are a moderator, so act like one. Go through your post again.

54% of all aircraft parts and assemblies are manufactured at PAC and its subsidiaries including the vertical tail, horizontal tail, wings, front fuselage, avionics and radar, all avionics are now manufactured at avoinics factory.

On the other hand, your LCA has 40% components outsourced from abroad.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...red-by-videshi-parts/articleshow/28720189.cms

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I dont moderate on threads i post.

54% of all aircraft parts and assemblies are manufactured at PAC and its subsidiaries including the vertical tail, horizontal tail, wings, front fuselage, avionics and radar, all avionics are now manufactured at avoinics factory.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...red-by-videshi-parts/articleshow/28720189.cms
Well we are much better with 60% best part this is not our main fighter, your JF 17 which is supposed to be main fighter in numbers, has only 54% as per you.

PAPA

Country flag
pakiyon ko manufacturing aur assembling mein farq nahi pata .....................................he he he .................we are doing that since 1960s .....................mig 21 & SUKHOI 30 MKI BOTH ARE MANUFACTURED IN INDIA UNDER LICENSE .

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Well, there is other thing called R&D man.
Ever research that how much of pakistani manufactured parts of JFT were actually developed in pakistan or just license. With way higher R&D budget and innovation Index, India who has been making own aircrafts since late 60s is way better in this way.
For LCA, it's 70%, not 40%. You gave a link of TOI. Ever noticed thier misreporting record (and even this baseless report because they forgot to mention how much crucial parts India does make).
Pathetic.: facepalm:

Dazzler

I dont moderate on threads i post.

Well we are much better with 60% best part this is not our main fighter, your JF 17 which is supposed to be main fighter in numbers, has only 54% as per you.
You are clearly drifting away from what you said earlier mate. Anyway, which aircraft is your so called main fighter these days?

Dazzler

Well, there is other thing called R&D man.
Ever research that how much of pakistani manufactured parts of JFT were actually developed in pakistan or just license. With way higher R&D budget and innovation Index, India who has been making own aircrafts since late 60s is way better in this way.
For LCA, it's 70%, not 40%. You gave a link of TOI. Ever noticed thier misreporting record (and even this baseless report because they forgot to mention how much crucial parts India does make).
Pathetic.: facepalm:

Did you read the Comptroller Audit report? It states that 45% of LCA parts are imported. Google it.

With all the halla ballu and superior R&D and tons of money and what not, how many LCAs are inducted till date? Why ADA needs to import 40% of it from abroad? Where is the super MMR radar? GTRE Kaveri engine for it? And it is still an underperformer in almost areas.

It would be better to take your LCA trash to the right thread where it belongs spare this thread for jf-17. That is what the title suggests.

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

pakiyon ko manufacturing aur assembling in farq nahi pata .....................................he he he .................we are doing that since 1960s .....................mig 21 & SUKHOI 30 MKI BOTH ARE MANUFACTURED IN INDIA UNDER LICENSE .
Ah, the troll, little substance and a lot of off topic rant. Neither Mig 21 nor MKI are MANUFACTURED in India. Rather assembled. The main parts including radar and engine comes from Russia. Read a little on things before thumping your chest.

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

Dazzler

72 Hoors
4.5 Gen
10 Hindus = 1 Paki
XXX Billion US Aid

Everything is quantitative and mathematicy with Pakis.

So, should i start discussing your religion in what is clearly a thread for jf-17 related news and updates?

Dazzler

Whenever a Pakistani talks passionately about JF-17 claiming the ownership greater than their's on Islam i wonder what is that then makes every new development take place in China, especially considering only user of JF-17 till date is Pakistan? Latest addition is JF-17 two seat model being produced in a Chinese factory.

How naive, these are JL-9 trainers.

Dazzler

Actually BAF was the first to reject this. However, various add-ons / improvements have come in meanwhile.

Lol, you are quite funny, where is the proof of BAF rejecting it? And you got the mighty F-7s instead :)

PAPA

Country flag
Ah, the troll, little substance and a lot of off topic rant. Neither Mig 21 nor MKI are MANUFACTURED in India. Rather assembled. The main parts including radar and engine comes from Russia. Read a little on things before thumping your chest.
awww Paki denial Mode ..........................:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies For SUKHOI 30 MKI >

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - (by DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (by DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (by DARE)
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (by HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (by HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (by LRDE)
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - by Samtel/DARE

^^^^^^^these components are designed & developed in India ............

rest of the components are manufactured under license in India .

http://odishasamaya.com/uncategoriz...-plant-and-machinery-in-next-five-years/25159

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes even engines of Sukhoi 30 MKI are manufactured at Koraput Division .
:truestory:

for your Kind Information ,
HAL Koraput Division, was set up in April 1964 at Sunabeda, Koraput District of Odisha to manufacture R11-F2 Turbo-Jet Aero-Engines for MiG-21 aircraft.This Division has manufactured R-25, R-29b, RD-33 (yes engine of JF - 17 ) and AL-31FP engines to power the MiG-21Series, MiG-27M, MiG-29 and Su-30 MKI aircrafts for Indian Air Force.

so we are manufacturing jet engines under License from 1964 .

jo hum 1964 se kar rahe hain wo tum aaj bhi nahi kar paa rahe ...............:hehe::hehe:

some components are directly Imported from Israel (like ECMs, LIGHTENING Targeting pods, etc) & Russia (IRST , OLS & Bars Radars )

and then all of these components are assembled by HAL ............................................................................................................................................................

now tell me what the F++k pakis developed for Junk Fighter -17 " Blunder " ??? I think even paints are Imported from China .:bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease:

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
awww Paki denial Mode ..........................:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies For SUKHOI 30 MKI >

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - (by DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (by DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (by DARE)
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (by HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (by HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (by LRDE)
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - by Samtel/DARE

^^^^^^^these components are designed & developed in India ............

rest of the components are manufactured under license in India .

http://odishasamaya.com/uncategoriz...-plant-and-machinery-in-next-five-years/25159

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes even engines of Sukhoi 30 MKI are manufactured at Koraput Division .
:truestory:

for your Kind Information ,
HAL Koraput Division, was set up in April 1964 at Sunabeda, Koraput District of Odisha to manufacture R11-F2 Turbo-Jet Aero-Engines for MiG-21 aircraft.This Division has manufactured R-25, R-29b, RD-33 (yes engine of JF - 17 ) and AL-31FP engines to power the MiG-21Series, MiG-27M, MiG-29 and Su-30 MKI aircrafts for Indian Air Force.

so we are manufacturing jet engines under License from 1964 .

jo hum 1964 se kar rahe hain wo tum aaj bhi nahi kar paa rahe ...............:hehe::hehe:

some components are directly Imported from Israel (like ECMs, LIGHTENING Targeting pods, etc) & Russia (IRST , OLS & Bars Radars )

and then all of these components are assembled by HAL ............................................................................................................................................................

now tell me what the F++k pakis developed for Junk Fighter -17 " Blunder " ??? I think even paints are Imported from China .:bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease:
Don't give kind information. Give him the Inshallah information :lol:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Did you read the Comptroller Audit report? It states that 45% of LCA parts are imported. Google it.
In the first paragraph, you first got my point then, neglected.
Here in India, while defining indigenuity of a homegrown equipment, we take only into account what was developed in India.
For comparing with ToT and License production, compare FC-1 with Su30 MkI, not LCA.

Plus, LCA is not even going be a backbone of IAF unlike FC-1 of PAF.
We will develop and buy other fighters for the rule.
Like or not, there's a difference between standards of IAF and PAF.
With all the halla ballu and superior R&D and tons of money and what not, how many LCAs are inducted till date? Why ADA needs to import 40% of it from abroad?
This hallu ballu R&D budget makes us ranked 13th around the world in terms of patents (3400+) (33.34 times of pakistan (16) after taking ratio of population), and 66th most innovative people (too high for a third world could country).
For recent, we are going to complete INO this or next year with 4 times bigger detectors than CERN's LHD.
Where is the super MMR radar? GTRE Kaveri engine for it?
That's going funny now.

Where does your country stand against our current Radars or engines? :D

We may be lagging behind P5 in some fields, but we still have our own name in many techs enough to shut the mouths up.
And it is still an underperformer in almost areas.
LOL at almost areas.:p
Ever read threads besides Kaveri too.
I can list up plenty of them to prove that we are catching up or outperforming the seniors is almost areas.
Again, we tomorrow tested a cryogenic upper stage successfully for third time, last month tested an DMRJ which will work further for our HGVs.
In less than an year launching our space telescope Astrosat, we have got major breakthroughs in Nebulas and black holes, specially blackholes.
This is recent, not usual news of an year of which we are familiar.
It would be better to take your LCA trash to the right thread where it belongs spare this thread for jf-17. That is what the title suggests.
I didn't bring but I found it here.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
In the first paragraph, you first got my point then, neglected.
Here in India, while defining indigenuity of a homegrown equipment, we take only into account what was developed in India.
For comparing with ToT and License production, compare FC-1 with Su30 MkI, not LCA.

Plus, LCA is not even going be a backbone of IAF unlike FC-1 of PAF.
We will develop and buy other fighters for the rule.
Like or not, there's a difference between standards of IAF and PAF.

This hallu ballu R&D budget makes us ranked 13th around the world in terms of patents (3400+) (33.34 times of pakistan (16) after taking ratio of population), and 66th most innovative people (too high for a third world could country).
For recent, we are going to complete INO this or next year with 4 times bigger detectors than CERN's LHD.

That's going funny now.

Where does your country stand against our current Radars or engines? :D

We may be lagging behind P5 in some fields, but we still have our own name in many techs enough to shut the mouths up.

LOL at almost areas.:p
Ever read threads besides Kaveri too.
I can list up plenty of them to prove that we are catching up or outperforming the seniors is almost areas.
Again, we tomorrow tested a cryogenic upper stage successfully for third time, last month tested an DMRJ which will work further for our HGVs.
In less than an year launching our space telescope Astrosat, we have got major breakthroughs in Nebulas and black holes, specially blackholes.
This is recent, not usual news of an year of which we are familiar.

I didn't bring but I found it here.
Bahi bus karo....yeh baahg gayega...baki app ki marzi

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Samajh gaya.
Waise bhi pakistani members kam hain.:p
#offtopic......
Chu&^5iyapa felane do...hum use idiotic musing thread me daal denge..
*Ignorance is bliss*
We can't do anything except thanking mr.ali jinah...for taking them wid him.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles