JERUSHALAM = Holy Land ( Not Religious )

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Jerushalam :Holy Land
Cardinal bow down at the birth place of Christ.

Tomb of Jesus Christ.

Mother Mary tomb.

Mother marys idol at Dormition church.

Place of ascension.Mark of the footstep of Christ is on the rock.

Place where Jesus multiplied bread and fish.

Golgotha-Crucifixio n place of Jesus.

Jordan River, where John the Bapist baptised Jesus Christ.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Statue of brass snake made by Moses to rescue Israelites from the bite of venomous snake.

Alter in church of annunciation in Nazareth.

City of Jerusalem.

Dead sea.

Grand old Olive trees in Gethsemane

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Statue of brass snake made by Moses to rescue Israelites from the bite of venomous snake

Very misleading caption? Any other please !

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Statue of brass snake made by Moses to rescue Israelites from the bite of venomous snake
yes indeed ? why is it a misleading caption ? the account of it is given in the book of Numbers Chapter 21 verse 9 and to read a more complete account please start at verse 5 ....of the bible of course ...... if you dont have one handy you can get a whole load of versions of the bible from
biblegateway(dot )c... and i recommend reading the amplified version , it is more descriptive ... abundant blessing await the readers !

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
yes indeed ? why is it a misleading caption ? the account of it is given in the book of Numbers Chapter 21 verse 9 and to read a more complete account please start at verse 5 ....of the bible of course ...... if you dont have one handy you can get a whole load of versions of the bible from
biblegateway(dot )c... and i recommend reading the amplified version , it is more descriptive ... abundant blessing await the readers !
Oh stop that crap, please.
That sign is the Universal symbol of "healing" and of the medical services.
That symbol is depiction of Hindu Yogic practices which were wide spread in ancient times.
The shaft in the middle represents the backbone which houses the central nervous system and "Shushmana nadi"
The two snakes represent the two respiratory vessels ending at right and the left nostrils called "Ida" and "Pingla" in yogic and Tantra literature.
The entire ancient healing system was based on the systemetic functions of inhalation and exhalation of the air through these three "nadies". That was the foundation of " When I said let there be light, there was light". That was the foundation of healing. These Nadies are often representated in the form of snakes in ancient Tantra or Yogic literature.
Reading a book without understanding it has no meaning. Read Hinduism to understand Judaism, Kuran and Bible !!

Reactions: KS

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
By the way, the spine in Sanskrit is expressed as "Dund / Dand" which means a staff. and The left and right nostril respiration vessels are referred to as snakes.The entire system is referred to as "Kundalini" or the coil of serpents. And it was so referred to thousand of years before Moses or Jesus were born.

This symbols of Moses signifies awakening of of the serpentine or awaking of Kundalaini which is supposed to bless one with liberation (Moksha) and supreme awareness.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Oh stop that crap, please.
That sign is the Universal symbol of "healing" and of the medical services.
That symbol is depiction of Hindu Yogic practices which were wide spread in ancient times.
The shaft in the middle represents the backbone which houses the central nervous system and "Shushmana nadi"
The two snakes represent the two respiratory vessels ending at right and the left nostrils called "Ida" and "Pingla" in yogic and Tantra literature.
The entire ancient healing system was based on the systemetic functions of inhalation and exhalation of the air through these three "nadies". That was the foundation of " When I said let there be light, there was light". That was the foundation of healing. These Nadies are often representated in the form of snakes in ancient Tantra or Yogic literature.
Reading a book without understanding it has no meaning. Read Hinduism to understand Judaism, Kuran and Bible !!
you go ahead and make your decisions what you wish to believe

i have given my opinion - you have given yours - and those so influenced will agree accordingly

all i will say, based on fact - is that the pictures are of Israel not India

- that has to be recognised by the other readers - i hope

pmaitra

QQ:

Is "Jerushalam" the authentic pronunciation of Jerusalem?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

So, I did some diggin':

Symbol #1 is this :

It is called the Nehustan. Used by Moses to cure the Israelites from snake bites (Jewish Mythology).

Symbol #2 is this:

It is called the rod of Greek God Asclepius, who is associated with medicine and healing (Greek Mythology). Used as symbol of medicine.

Symbol #3 is this:

It is called the Caduceus. It is the staff of Hermes, the messenger God (Greek Mythology). Used (incorrectly) as a symbol of medicine, by many organizations.

As for the Kundalani, I think it refers to the coiled energy that rests in humans, and it somehow relates to serpents etc. Don't have much info here.
One of my professors (electrical machines, btw) at college said that he had awakened it, and that he could see a light in front of his forehead. Don't know if he was smokin' something, but that's what he told me. I must add that he was a very knowledgeable and respectable man.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles