Jaya releases 'Vision Tamil Nadu 2023'

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes, they are not evil, you portray others as evil, just to portray JJ as angel, which she is not
Well, let's see how the things go, the way she has shown her ineptitude in handling the KNPP, it seems like a party manifesto, nothing more.

And JJ is corrupt too, don't portray her as honest
who said she is a holy cow? Just that she is lesser of the two evils.

And by your logic that TMC , CONs are not evil , why do people of this forum bash them a lot:heh:

and the problem is who is better for development, if you call JJ's handling as juvenile, then MK's handling is infantile:troll:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Hope we will achieve atleast 50% of this and thats great. All the best

@MI always you seem JJ is top, but actually it's the IAS behind her, ya i agree she consult her expert panel and not her extended family like karuna

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Well, let's see how the things go, the way she has shown her ineptitude in handling the KNPP, it seems like a party manifesto, nothing more.

And JJ is corrupt too, don't portray her as honest
She is a honest corrupt not corrupt honestly

If there is Rs100 under her for development atleast 70-80 will go for development unlike 40-60 by karuna

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
who said she is a holy cow? Just that she is lesser of the two evils.

And by your logic that TMC , CONs are not evil , why do people of this forum bash them a lot:heh:

and the problem is who is better for development, if you call JJ's handling as juvenile, then MK's handling is infantile:troll:
People bash partially due to political affinity and partially due to bad decisions made.

You consider JJ as lesser evil due to your political affinity

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hope we will achieve atleast 50% of this and thats great. All the best

@MI always you seem JJ is top, but actually it's the IAS behind her, ya i agree she consult her expert panel and not her extended family like karuna
thats what administration is isn't it? Right man for the right job:). So i like JJ more than MK. He is more corrupt, more crooked, and stupid in administration. Agreed or not?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
She is a honest corrupt not corrupt honestly

If there is Rs100 under her for development atleast 70-80 will go for development unlike 40-60 by karuna
Rhetorical statement at best

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
People bash partially due to political affinity and partially due to bad decisions made.

You consider JJ as lesser evil due to your political affinity
oh please, i come from a family with no political affinity. Just that i know how politics works here and how the different parties are here. From my knowledge, i know JJ is better than MK in so many things.

And for your info, i dint support her monorail. It war not well justified. I support her only when i know/think she is better for a particular issue.

For instance i dont support her for corruption . For that i will recommend MK:heh::troll::troll:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles