Jaya releases 'Vision Tamil Nadu 2023'

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
CHENNAI: Aiming to make Tamil Nadu 'numero uno' state in the country, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa today set a target of 11 per cent growth in GSDP by 2023.
:cheer2:.

An aspiration of making the state's economy grow at 11 per cent is an "achievable goal", she said, citing that the state had already clocked an impressive growth rate of 13.95 per cent in 2005-06 and the manufacturing sector registered an all time growth of 15.10 per cent.

"Although this growth momentum decelerated in subsequent years, there is no reason to believe that we cannot reclaim the high growth path", she said.
Hoping that the state would have 100 per cent safe sanitation before 2023, Jayalalithaa said open defecation would be completely eliminated in the State by then.

With the state facing severe power crisis, she said one of her vision was to build 20,000 MW of additional power generation capacity in the next 10 years.
"My vision is that every household, every village, every industry or commercial establishment in Tamil Nadu should get uninterrupted power with stable quality", she said.
:thumb:

Jayalalithaa said 10 existing cities in the State would be developed to world class levels, which would subsequently become the "nuclei and engines of economic growth" of Tamil Nadu.
"All these initiatives warrant substantial investments.

We project an overall investment requirement of Rs 15 lakh crore," she said, adding that the State government alone cannot meet the resource requirements.:thumb:
A substantial portion of the financing for infrastructure has to be mobilised from non-governmental sources, including private sector organisations, banks and foreign direct investment, the Chief Minister said.

Envisaging that Tamil Nadu becoming one of the top three destinations for investments in Asia, she said, "attaining one among the top three positions in Asia would be tantamount to benchmarking Tamil Nadu with countries such as South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia".

She said as part of reaching this goal, her government would nurture "a culture of responsive and transparent governance that ensures progress, security and equal opportunity to all stake holders".

Jayalalithaa said her vision was to set the state on a high growth trajectory and to secure for all its people the benefits of rapid economic growth
Jaya releases 'Vision Tamil Nadu 2023' | Jayalalithaa | | The New Indian Express

:hail::hail:JJ.. TN following Gujarat:hail:

My god JJ is working to make TN a developed state:bounce:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sounds like another manifesto. All kinds of "vision and promises".

All the best. I hope she delivers on the promise. Even part if it will be a job well done.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sounds like another manifesto. All kinds of "vision and promises".

All the best. I hope she delivers on the promise. Even part if it will be a job well done.
Actually she has appointed a special team to advice her for this issue From Gujarat, hand picked by Modiji Himself:hail:

And NO this is more than hogwash. She has released a road map for achieving this vision. Is this election time or what for hog washes? TN is fortunate to have two pro-development parties. Now the only job we have is to vote for the lesser of the two evils on corruption:hail:

And please tell me the states which has such a futuristic leader like JJ other than Gujarat?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Not much hope though.

I would be happy if 50% of this is fulfilled.

ant80

Actually she has appointed a special team to advice her for this issue From Gujarat, hand picked by Modiji Himself:hail:

And NO this is more than hogwash. She has released a road map for achieving this vision. Is this election time or what for hog washes? TN is fortunate to have two pro-development parties. Now the only job we have is to vote for the lesser of the two evils on corruption:hail:

And please tell me the states which has such a futuristic leader like JJ other than Gujarat?
Two pro-development parties, huh? Mad Indian, the only development the DMK government did in the past 10 years of rule is the development of their bank balances. Gundas roamed the roads the past 10 years.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Having a vision is half job done, now let's hepe she proves herself a good administrator, and delivers her promises, but the kind of ineptness hsown by her in handling the KNPP is any indicator, I will keep my fingers crossed.

All the best

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Two pro-development parties, huh? Mad Indian, the only development the DMK government did in the past 10 years of rule is the development of their bank balances.
But mate, the DMK also encouraged the setting up of Factories and stuff and other things unlike the other states, in which one party does something to encourage development and the other blocks it or in some cases both are headches-West Bengal- Both Left and TMC are Shit:tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Having a vision is half job done, now let's hepe she proves herself a good administrator, and delivers her promises, but the kind of ineptness hsown by her in handling the KNPP is any indicator, I will keep my fingers crossed.

All the best
:facepalm:

She is the best administrator among the two, even a DMK wallah will accept that.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
:facepalm:

She is the best administrator among the two, even a DMK wallah will accept that.
Ah no one is perfect, if DMK is such an evil as you guys propagate, then how they win elections?
So please keep your JJ worshiping to yourself

ant80

Ah no one is perfect, if DMK is such an evil as you guys propagate, then how they win elections?
How was CPI elected in WB for the better part of the last 35 years? How was SP elected after all the holliganism of their previous regimes? Questions like these will never have answers.

For the large part, the DMK is ruled by goondas. It is well known within the knowledgeable people, but most of the common folk don't educate themselves on the everyday occurrences as us hardcore politics followers do.

Noone is worshipping JJ.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
its complex issue. I cant explain how DMK wins here. And just for a hint i will give the info that, despite the DMK's win, their vote share was only 26% while that of ADMK was 33% even in 2006. Since you seem to know how TN works, i will leave you to work it out:wave:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
How was CPI elected in WB for the better part of the last 35 years? How was SP elected after all the holliganism of their previous regimes? Questions like these will never have answers.

For the large part, the DMK is ruled by goondas. It is well known within the knowledgeable people, but most of the common folk don't educate themselves on the everyday occurrences as us hardcore politics followers do.

Noone is worshipping JJ.
Right on the money, no one is perfect, that is the point. We agree on this, but this constant feeding of JJ is better seems like we have a 50 cents army of JJ here

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
its complex issue. I cant explain how DMK wins here. And just for a hint i will give the info that, despite the DMK's win, their vote share was only 26% while that of ADMK was 33% even in 2006. Since you seem to know how TN works, i will leave you to work it out:wave:
Bottom line is DMK wins, so they are not evils are you guys are propagating

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Right on the money, no one is perfect, that is the point. We agree on this, but this constant feeding of JJ is better seems like we have a 50 cents army of JJ here
:dude: no one is perfect but lesser of two evils. Also look at the vision. Its JJ with vision, not MK. MK will have a vision like this only when he can make 15 lakh crore for himself:taunt1:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bottom line is DMK wins, so they are not evils are you guys are propagating
so TMC is also not evil:taunt: as the people of this forum project. May be Left too. May be the CONs are not evil:troll::troll:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
:dude: no one is perfect but lesser of two evils. Also look at the vision. Its JJ with vision, not MK. MK will have a vision like this only when he can make 15 lakh crore for himself:taunt1:
Well, let's see how the things go, the way she has shown her ineptitude in handling the KNPP, it seems like a party manifesto, nothing more.

And JJ is corrupt too, don't portray her as honest

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
so TMC is also not evil:taunt: as the people of this forum project. May be Left too. May be the CONs are not evil:troll::troll:
Yes, they are not evil, you portray others as evil, just to portray JJ as angel, which she is not

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles