Japanese student gang-raped for 12 days in Gaya

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by CrYsIs, Jan 4, 2015.

1. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

Japanese student gang-raped for 12 days in Gaya - Hindustan Times

3. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

Good to see,India has lived up to it's sordid image once again :mad:....

A tiger can become a vegetarian but us Indians will never change.

sesha_maruthi27 and Blackwater like this.
  4. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

Any way... rape is condemnable.But some interesting things in her story.

Wait,she said they molested & forced her to withdraw 75000 on 22 Nov and she again went to him on 26 Nov and followed his advice and met shahid&javed duo... WTF

Wait,So these Japnese women suffered but not complained about these bastards.Yes, India is Somalia where there is no police or L&O,So they suffered calmly

Again by her statement they raped her 12 days means she freed on Dec 8 but she complained to police on Dec 26.... what is she doing for 19 days,collecting evidence is difficult while time lapses

Anyway, i know this cult only good at terrorism/cheating/mafia/Rap**.How on earth still ppl believes them(she/they know their names ..)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    sesha_maruthi27 and Razor like this.
  5. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Hmm... recently how women have fallen prey to you?

Actually your statement needs a bit modification...A tiger can become a vegetarian but us SOME Indians will never change, like you who would never have the sense to understand that crime happens everywhere however deplorable it may be. Condemn it and be alert yourself to not let something like this happen around you but basing on those incidents bad-mouthing a whole nation is proof of bad taste. further, you need to rise above your low self-esteem for being an Indian.

6. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

The guy just hates the fact he has brown skin and would love to give it up and be white :lol:, he is the definition of a brown sahib Nothing you say will deter him no stats, no reason. He believes India is full of savages and continue to do so.

Anyway here are two relevant articles behind the madness and the Rape, rhetoric and reality - The Hindu

[​IMG]

The attention given to such news is waht really surprises me, despite upto 70 cases a day in other countries.

This one by niti central tries to give a reason:Rape in India – Why it becomes a worldwide story

On the other hand rapes in the western world, get zero coverage in their media:Rape victim might be expelled from university for speaking out against attacker — RT USA no daily fail, cnn etc reports on this one. It has to come from RT!

7. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

If someone needs to really feel ashamed in this context, check out the sexual assault levels in US armed forces.

Pentagon Releases Startling New Statistics On Military Sexual Assault

Moving on, if we are serious about solving this menace, you first need to break down the demographics and understand the causes (as there will be multiple). No government however will have the spine to do that as it will lead to socially uncomfortable realities (caste / religion / family) all over the place.

TrueSpirit1 and Razor like this.
  8. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

Rapes happen everywhere but gangrapes happening repeatedly again and again speaks volumes on a deeper malaise within the Indian society.You can't be in denial about that.

The bigger hue and cry is largely because of the lethargic response of the Indian system and the blaming & shamming the victim attitude of the society.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  9. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

I don't agree with the first half of your assumption.I am quite comfortable with my skin tone.

Rape statistics in India are a statistical fraud...As i said before this very statistics states that Bihar and UP have the lowest rapes.

Indian states ranked by rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't care about what other countries do,i care about what is happening in India.Just because others love to hide their dirty laundry does not mean we should do the same.

Energon likes this.
  10. praneet.bajpaie

praneet.bajpaie Regular Member

In that case, he is one of them along with his good friend Boris.

11. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Did you miss the part about unreported rapes? :lol: Atleast read my post before you reply, it's not that big an post, it's nice bold letters too :lol:

Razor likes this.
  12. JohnDavis

JohnDavis New Member

I would stay out of those countries. This ain't the first time something like this has happened.

13. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

UK: Population: 64 million; Rapes: 16327; Rate: 255 per million.

India: Population: 1200 million; Rapes: 24923; Rate: 20 per million.

Just trying to help you decide what countries to stay out of. I think I agree with what you said. You should get out of UK.

TrueSpirit1, maomao, Abhijat and 8 others like this.
  14. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Yeah first save your teen girls who are breeded by Muslim Pakis. :rolleyes:

TrueSpirit1 and Kharavela like this.
  15. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

double whiteSuperiority = 2 * yearsOfEmpire;
    double brownBarabarianFactor = no_of_gods;

rateFactoredUK = 255/ whiteSuperiority;
    rateFactoredndia = 20 * no_of_gods;

Checkmate atheists.

16. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Let me add more specifics so the idiots from so called "1st world" shut their mouth before issuing idiotic statements.UK should be the last 1st world country to speak crap.

Even men are not safe in UK and out of 80k rapes 10k are males so about 12% of UK males gets raped.

Interestingly their white teen girls are openly breeded by Muslim Pakis and poor pussy UK label them as "Asian Men" rather than Muslim Pakis.Check "Rotherham child abuse by Muslims".

UK ROTHERHAM MUSLIM RAPE GANG EPIDEMIC

[​IMG]

Over 72,000 men found to be raped in UK every year - The Times of India

UK launches £500,000 fund to help male victims of rape and sexual abuse | Society | The Guardian

So this means that UK is not a safe place for even men so all British should leave UK asap and settle on Mars where no rapes happen. :truestory:

jackprince likes this.
  17. Sylex21

Sylex21 Regular Member

Rape happens everywhere us Indians need to not get so worked up and freak out about India when it happens. I bet a lot of stuff happens in China and is covered up quietly or under reported as they are obsessed with their international image. India is a country larger than all of Africa imagine reporting a rape every time in happened in Africa or all of Europe + America + Canada + Australia.

Now that, that is out of the way and we have some perspective. Rape anytime anywhere is horrible we must all work together to reduce it as much as possible as a society and improve whenever we can. First the good news, the people involved are already arrested and that is a huge win for justice. If guilty I hope they are marched in front of a firing squad promptly and given a 21 gun salute with live ammo.

Defencearts likes this.
  18. mattster

mattster Respected Member Senior Member

India is simply not a safe country for any young woman with light skin to travel alone.
    Why don't the Indian Embassies overseas do India and its image a big favor and tell all single women applying for a visa to visit India to not to travel alone in India.

India conservative culture creates a very frustrated sexually repressed environment just like the Arab countries......except in Arab countries the penalty for rape is death, so its kept in check.

CrYsIs likes this.
  19. mattster

mattster Respected Member Senior Member

Anyone who knows anything about India can tell you that for every one rape that is reported there are probably a 100 that go unreported.
    Indian society is such that any woman who reports being raped - her life is over. Her family reputation is destroyed.

In UK and most of the West maybe one in 5 rapes get reported. But the stigma is nowhere as bad as India.

All crime statistics regarding the number of incidents in India are total bullshit.
    Nobody bothers reporting anything in India because the cops are overwhelmed, underpaid, corrupt, or in some cases criminals themselves.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    CrYsIs likes this.
  20. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

>1 in 5.
    >1 in 100.
    >Maybe.
    >Statistics are bullshit.

Wow.

TrueSpirit1, Abhijat, LalTopi and 6 others like this.
  21. Meriv90

Meriv90 Regular Member

You have the wrong figures, in india it is reported 10% meanwhile in uk has a 40% rate, but this is useless, since the education level, social enviroment etc.. Etc.. Is way different, if someone wants to bring a good argument it would be the US campus rape statistics, where you can indentify how much the culture background influence since the rest of parameters are way more similar(age,income,education....) but for what I found the reports don't give this data, only that asian girls report more and are less assaulted.

On the other hand a good argument is that in India for marital rape you only get civil charges and not penal one, IMHO if you want to discuss, discuss about that, the rest is pure sensationalism, since no journalist propose how to solve the problem or call in a scientific espert(by reading the articles that got posted on the forum on the past years).

TrueSpirit1, Razor and jackprince like this.