Japan unveils aircraft carrier

ice berg

you "may wasting" time on someone with who cant create "whole sentence" ?
I :hail: your absolute command over the perfectly and proper usage of grammar as evidenced by your reply above
(in case you haven`t realized it yet, i`m being sarcastic there - i seriously doubt you`d be able to discern that on your own)

dont get your eye off the ball during the debate or its gonna hit you right in the face.
get to the point and reply to my post and the points contained therein with logic as I have been doing so far.
unless of course you have lost any rational counterpoints to offer and concur that the logic of truth is too refined for you to follow ?
That is rich, coming from a kid whose sentences were like this:
long term aims are fixed, since the 1930`s when "the British were in India" and incidentally, Nanking was being Massacred - this was the same time period, you know ?

And I already answered you, if you have the ability to read simple sentences. (in case you haven`t realized it yet, I already posted it in post #97 - i seriously doubt you`d be able to discern that on your own)

ice berg

looking at the structure of your posts, wherein the replies are quoted and nested again and then copy pasted in full i strongly suspect that its somene else doing the replying whereas your id is merely used as a front. unless of course there is a bug in the reply mechanisms here which strangely enough, seem to effect only you.
I do not doubt for a second your ability to conjure conspiracy theories. Most people with motivated reasoning do that. It's much easier to believe in a conspiracy. Then you have someone to blame, it's not just randomness.:thumb:

ice berg

Joke of the millennium: A linguistically-challenged Chicom giving lecture to an INDIAN about Grammar, Syntax & Logic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, when this roach has repeatedly run out of arguments, he is shamelessly resorting to ad-hominems & puerile BS...so typical of this invertebrates' flock called Han.
It is quite obvious you are the one resorting to ad-hominems. At least I am not the one resorting to racial stereotypes. I see that as failings of your parents.
This topic is about Japan unveils AC. Feel free to get back to topic when you are done with your period.

SamwiseTheBrave

That is rich, coming from a kid whose sentences were like this:
long term aims are fixed, since the 1930`s when "the British were in India" and incidentally, Nanking was being Massacred - this was the same time period, you know ?

And I already answered you, if you have the ability to read simple sentences. (in case you haven`t realized it yet, I already posted it in post #97 - i seriously doubt you`d be able to discern that on your own)
:bplease: that was a perfectly constructed sentence which made the point that in the 1930`s , there was no Chinese government worth the name since the Rape of Nanking was taking place and hence your theorem that "china has always had a fixed position since the 30`s" falls flat on this face.
sigh... must i spoonfeed you everything ? grow up already before calling others as "Son". try to reply with a "whole sentence"
and yes , its rich for the simple fact that i have made no grammatical errors and you can only focus on trivial minutae and ad-hominems
i hope i`ve dumbed down my posts enough for you to follow and comprehend it. your move.

Last edited:

SamwiseTheBrave

It is quite obvious you are the one resorting to ad-hominems. At least I am not the one resorting to racial stereotypes. I see that as failings of your parents.
This topic is about Japan unveils AC. Feel free to get back to topic when you are done with your period.
feel free to reply to my posts on the same topic and its root casues when you are done with your dialy diaper change - adult diapers or more likely, child diapers considering you have to be spoonfed and explained each line of each argument

SamwiseTheBrave

I do not doubt for a second your ability to conjure conspiracy theories. Most people with motivated reasoning do that. It's much easier to believe in a conspiracy. Then you have someone to blame, it's not just randomness.:thumb:
or the fact that you blame all incovenient facts and behaviors as "conspiracy theories" when you can`t counter such "motivated reasoning". its much easier for you to blame it as a conspiracy and wash your hands off it. how convenient, and cowardly.

SamwiseTheBrave

Joke of the millennium: A linguistically-challenged Chicom giving lecture to an INDIAN about Grammar, Syntax & Logic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, when this roach has repeatedly run out of arguments, he is shamelessly resorting to ad-hominems & puerile BS...so typical of this invertebrates' flock called Han.
@TrueSpirit the actual truth is that we "may wasting time" on someone who cant create "whole sentence" but what todo he is like that onleee :p

Last edited by a moderator:

ice berg

:bplease: that was a perfectly constructed sentence which made the point that in the 1930`s , there was no Chinese government worth the name since the Rape of Nanking was taking place and hence your theorem that "china has always had a fixed position since the 30`s" falls flat on this face.
sigh... must i spoonfeed you everything ? grow up already before calling others as "Son". try to reply with a "whole sentence"
and yes , its rich for the simple fact that i have made no grammatical errors and you can only focus on trivial minutae and ad-hominems
i hope i`ve dumbed down my posts enough for you to follow and comprehend it. your move.
In what way is the Rape of Nanjing the responsibility of the chinese government? That is like blame the jews for Hollaucost or the indians for the Bengal farmine. The victims are never at fault! I am seriously wondering who taught you this kind BS.
And what is the correlation between the atrocities commited by imperial japanese army and chinese position on Diouyu island? In what way are they mutually exclusive?
And no grammatical errors? ROFL.
Coming from a guy with such memorable sentence like this:
long term aims are fixed, since the 1930`s when "the British were in India" and incidentally, Nanking was being Massacred - this was the same time period, you know
And this:
your overall aims are the same since the 30`s but the deviousness used to achieve those aims is very much active. your reply only supports my case and makes it stronger
.Sure, your grammar is perfect. I am sure this is how you are been taught at your "school".

ice berg

or the fact that you blame all incovenient facts and behaviors as "conspiracy theories" when you can`t counter such "motivated reasoning". its much easier for you to blame it as a conspiracy and wash your hands off it. how convenient, and cowardly.
looking at the structure of your posts, wherein the replies are quoted and nested again and then copy pasted in full i strongly suspect that its somene else doing the replying whereas your id is merely used as a front. unless of course there is a bug in the reply mechanisms here which strangely enough, seem to effect only you.
SamwiseTheBrave ↑
That is classical conspirationist. If you dont realize that, then you are even deeper into it than I thought. :rofl:

SamwiseTheBrave

In what way is the Rape of Nanjing the responsibility of the chinese government? That is like blame the jews for Hollaucost or the indians for the Bengal farmine. The victims are never at fault! I am seriously wondering who taught you this kind BS.
And what is the correlation between the atrocities commited by imperial japanese army and chinese position on Diouyu island? In what way are they mutually exclusive?
And no grammatical errors? ROFL.
Coming from a guy with such memorable sentence like this:
long term aims are fixed, since the 1930`s when "the British were in India" and incidentally, Nanking was being Massacred - this was the same time period, you know
And this:
your overall aims are the same since the 30`s but the deviousness used to achieve those aims is very much active. your reply only supports my case and makes it stronger
.Sure, your grammar is perfect. I am sure this is how you are been taught at your "school".

China suffers from a massive inferiority complex vis-a-vis the Japanese , hence the need to promote hypernationalistic ambitions and amplify them over flashpoints like the Senkaku islands. When Japan in turn launches the AC , it has your panties all tied up in intractable knots !

What a moron - you can`t even recognize a properly constructed sentence even when its hitting you in the face ! which school did you go to when you cant even point out the grammatical erros in my sentence ? stop patting yourself on the back and try to find those errors, if any - or are you afraid to put your skills to the test at the risk of exposing their hollowness :p

ice berg

feel free to reply to my posts on the same topic and its root casues when you are done with your dialy diaper change - adult diapers or more likely, child diapers considering you have to be spoonfed and explained each line of each argument
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

"• Mark Twain

Obviously you know more about diapers than I do since you are still wearing one. I will leave this topic until you can reply to my post #108.

ice berg

China suffers from a massive inferiority complex vis-a-vis the Japanese , hence the need to promote hypernationalistic ambitions and amplify them over flashpoints like the Senkaku islands. When Japan in turn launches the AC , it has your panties all tied up in intractable knots !

What a moron - you can`t even recognize a properly constructed sentence even when its hitting you in the face ! which school did you go to when you cant even point out the grammatical erros in my sentence ? stop patting yourself on the back and try to find those errors, if any - or are you afraid to put your skills to the test at the risk of exposing their hollowness :p
I see you still cant answer basic questions. At least I tried to reason with you. I should know better.
Those were the questions:

Obviously you prefer ad-hominem than engage in a real discussion.

SamwiseTheBrave

SamwiseTheBrave ↑
That is classical conspirationist. If you dont realize that, then you are even deeper into it than I thought. :rofl:
your words are the hallmarks of classic escapism and selective denial of facts - typicla attributes a brainwashed propaganda pawn. Curiously enough the format of your posts have changed and are no longer nested after I pointed out how glaringly obvious it was. you do a shoddy job even there - pitiable is all i can say.

SamwiseTheBrave

I see you still cant answer basic questions. At least I tried to reason with you. I should know better.
Those were the questions:

Obviously you prefer ad-hominem than engage in a real discussion.
so you concede finally that China was a "victim nation" in the 30`s which was not even in the position to make claims on matters pertaining to its maritime boundaries against the phillipines, since of course it was too busy getting subjugated and trampled under the boot of the Imperial Japanese Army. Hence the inferiority complex - QED

ice berg

so you concede finally that China was a "victim nation" in the 30`s which was not even in the position to make claims on matters pertaining to its maritime boundaries against the phillipines, since of course it was too busy getting subjugated and trampled under the boot of the Imperial Japanese Army. Hence the inferiority complex - QED
To aknowledge the people who suffered under imperial JPN is to aknowledge China as a victim nation?What kind logic is that? China is not the only nation who suffered under Imperial Japan. So did many asian nations including India. To aknowledge their sufferings has nothing to do with how I view China.
What does victims of war crimes got to do with your maritime boundaries?

ice berg

your words are the hallmarks of classic escapism and selective denial of facts - typicla attributes a brainwashed propaganda pawn. Curiously enough the format of your posts have changed and are no longer nested after I pointed out how glaringly obvious it was. you do a shoddy job even there - pitiable is all i can say.
Your words are the hallmarks of classic escapism and selective denial of facts - typicla attributes a brainwashed propaganda pawn. Curiously enough the format of your posts have changed and are no longer nested after I pointed out how glaringly obvious it was. you do a shoddy job even there - pitiable is all i can say.

I like to watch a conspirationist at work. It makes a fun study. I have meet many DFI conspirationist at work, but you are the crownjewel of all.

SamwiseTheBrave

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

"• Mark Twain

Obviously you know more about diapers than I do since you are still wearing one. I will leave this topic until you can reply to my post #108.
i`m dumbing down my arguments to bring them at your level since you seem to be following Mark Twain`s advice in an opposite fashion to the T. and you are the one who needs diapers since arguments are being spoonfed to you. hence the analogy of your childishness. my replies are already given to post #108

SamwiseTheBrave

Your words are the hallmarks of classic escapism and selective denial of facts - typicla attributes a brainwashed propaganda pawn. Curiously enough the format of your posts have changed and are no longer nested after I pointed out how glaringly obvious it was. you do a shoddy job even there - pitiable is all i can say.

I like to watch a conspirationist at work. It makes a fun study. I have meet many DFI conspirationist at work, but you are the crownjewel of all.
i can`t say that i have had the pleasure of shocking and jolting too may lobotomized Chinese 50 centers back into the real world... but so far you seem to be leading the pack in terms of how deep and ingrained your brainwashing has been. Maybe you`re a part of some elite 99 center corps. It shall be fun profiling you and you ilk as you spend time here at DFI - i`ll probably construct a physcological casestudy once i have enough data.

SamwiseTheBrave

To aknowledge the people who suffered under imperial JPN is to aknowledge China as a victim nation?What kind logic is that? China is not the only nation who suffered under Imperial Japan. So did many asian nations including India. To aknowledge their sufferings has nothing to do with how I view China.
What does victims of war crimes got to do with your maritime boundaries?
wow i cant make things any clearer for you. this is an absolute nadir of incomprehensiveness if you can`t even make sense out of #114 maybe this link will shed some light on the pits of darkness that your mind has become Time to put inferiority complex behind us - Globaltimes.cn

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles