Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scrambled

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Re: Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scramb

Trying is a good sign better than the failtus though..

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Re: Further Scrambling from Japanese Will Lead to Fighter jets Stand-o

The Chinese aircraft in the photo is not a fighter jet but a turboprop reconnaissance aircraft.

How will "Fighter jets Stand-off" occur?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

The Chinese aircraft in the photo is not a fighter jet but a turboprop reconnaissance aircraft.

How will "Fighter jets Stand-off" occur?

Will, I thought you guys are good at future tense.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
PLAAF Ready for Conflicts

KJ200 and Su30MKK, datalink.

JH7A sorting for mission

KJ2000 setting up perimeters for theatre reconaissance.

KJ200 balance bar spotting hostile incomings

J10

Su30

J10

Just a show put up for Japanese, relax.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Will, I thought you guys are good at future tense.
I am trying to envision how the situation could evolve as "fighter jet standoff." For one thing, you can't fire a warning shot with a heat-seeking missile.

There is a stand-off missile, but it is ASM not an AAM:

The AGM-158 JASSM (Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile) is a low observable standoff cruise missile developed in the United States. It is a large, semi-stealthy long-range weapon of the 2,000 pounds (910 kg) class. The missile's development began in 1995, but a number of problems during testing delayed its introduction into service until 2009. The JASSM is now entering service with a number of foreign nations as well, including Australia and the Netherlands. An extended range version of the missile, the AGM-158B JASSM-ER (Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile-Extended Range), is under development and is expected to deploy in 2013.
AGM-158 JASSM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: PLAAF Ready for Conflicts

They have already showed their intention by ingress in islands of Japan!

Unfortunate, but a reality.

Decklander

KJ200 and Su30MKK, datalink.

JH7A sorting for mission

KJ2000 setting up perimeters for theatre reconaissance.

KJ200 balance bar spotting hostile incomings

J10

Su30

J10

Just a show put up for Japanese, relax.
We Indians will be very happy if China goes to war with Japan or anyother SCS rim countries. It will kill the exports of China to all those countries and especially the USA. We Indians will replace them. Once the chinese exports are killed, the over heated chinese economy will collapse as it is export driven with large disparity in income within China. Japan is fourth largest after US, China & India on PPP. If number 2&4 fight supported by number 1 for number 4, India will reach number 1 status on its own. The biggest reason why china cud not even defeat the much smaller monguls was its overbloated confidence. They are back to the point wherein they need to be shown their real place in the world. They cud not even win against Vietnam in 1979, they think they can win against Japan now with equipment which is the most unreliable all over the world.

Impluseblade

I am interested to find out how many of your fellow Indians share the same view. It tells me that your people are not confident in your own ability to achieve greatness. You believe that Indian can't not reach number 1 unless all the top countries are destroyed in a war. Additional, why do you think Indian is ranked 3 in the world? What ranking system are you referring to?

We Indians will be very happy if China goes to war with Japan or anyother SCS rim countries. It will kill the exports of China to all those countries and especially the USA. We Indians will replace them. Once the chinese exports are killed, the over heated chinese economy will collapse as it is export driven with large disparity in income within China. Japan is fourth largest after US, China & India on PPP. If number 2&4 fight supported by number 1 for number 4, India will reach number 1 status on its own. The biggest reason why china cud not even defeat the much smaller monguls was its overbloated confidence. They are back to the point wherein they need to be shown their real place in the world. They cud not even win against Vietnam in 1979, they think they can win against Japan now with equipment which is the most unreliable all over the world.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Re: Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scramb

haw haw haw hhahahahahah
hilarious piece of news - what goes around comes around

china scrambled their jets in a false move - according to news released a few days ago - and now they get it back and in the back :rofl:
from the Japanese !!

hahahahhaha - no harm coordinating these with our friends the Japanese i guess !

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Slow day ?, He is referring to ease others ways..

I am interested to find out how many of your fellow Indians share the same view. It tells me that your people are not confident in your own ability to achieve greatness.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

There are three people, All three competing two decided to fight, third one leaps ahead..

Was hard ?

I don't understand what the others ways are. Would you please elaborate?

Decklander

I am interested to find out how many of your fellow Indians share the same view. It tells me that your people are not confident in your own ability to achieve greatness. You believe that Indian can't not reach number 1 unless all the top countries are destroyed in a war. Additional, why do you think Indian is ranked 3 in the world? What ranking system are you referring to?
Brother, We did not ask you to claim whole world to be chinese territory. You did it. You have been a source of problems for everyone who shares anykind of border with you. It is you who need to introspect about your ways. We are niether a party to this dispute between China & Japan nor will we ever be. We fight our own battles only and have no intention of playing a policemen like US by taking sides.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I am trying to envision how the situation could evolve as "fighter jet standoff." For one thing, you can't fire a warning shot with a heat-seeking missile.

There is a stand-off missile, but it is ASM not an AAM:

AGM-158 JASSM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I too am perplexed!

Could be that the understanding of weapon systems could have gone skewed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles