Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scrambled

tharikiran

Country flag
Re: Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scramb

To my Chinese friends.Keep doing what you are doing. Only time will tell.Nobody here is delusional of war between Japan and China.
Make no mistake, you guys are alienating yourselves in the South China sea.Doing business is different, strategic and national interests are different.
US does a lot of business with you ...doesn't it. So does Japan.Keep jumping on the streets like fools and make it hell for Japanese to conduct business.

8 F15's against a propeller aircraft.Who do you think you guys are bluffing.

s002wjh

Country flag

To my Chinese friends.Keep doing what you are doing. Only time will tell.Nobody here is delusional of war between Japan and China.
Make no mistake, you guys are alienating yourselves in the South China sea.Doing business is different, strategic and national interests are different.
US does a lot of business with you ...doesn't it. So does Japan.Keep jumping on the streets like fools and make it hell for Japanese to conduct business.

8 F15's against a propeller aircraft.Who do you think you guys are bluffing.
the business side goes both ways. right now both just daring each other, but a mistake could drag both into a war, hopefully will never happen.
the aircraft was just testing the water, if china is really want ante up the situation they would send in jets/navy in the area by now, but it will be bad for both.

tharikiran

Country flag

the business side goes both ways. right now both just daring each other, but a mistake could drag both into a war, hopefully will never happen.
the aircraft was just testing the water, if china is really want ante up the situation they would send in jets/navy in the area by now, but it will be bad for both.
Hope better sense prevails for the Chinese leaders. Because, if push comes to shove, we know what the Japanese gonna do.We here in India will enjoy the fireworks.Be it a skirmish or whatever.
This is one business where Indian investment is nil and gain....hmmm lets wait and see.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Hope better sense prevails for the Chinese leaders. Because, if push comes to shove, we know what the Japanese gonna do.We here in India will enjoy the fireworks.Be it a skirmish or whatever.
This is one business where Indian investment is nil and gain....hmmm lets wait and see.
No big countries have ever risen in peace. China's booming economy and growing influence will find a suitable global position.
to my Hindi Bhais, just stay away from China's debut, otherwise, look who is gonna get really hurt.heihei....

Last edited:

tharikiran

Country flag

No big countries have ever risen in peace. China's booming economy and growing influence will find a suitable global position.
to my Hindi Bhais, just stay away from China's debut, otherwise, look who is gonna get really hurt.heihei....
Cinoti bhai, so you want war.Japan will give you war.And if you think the west and the US will let you do as you want by waging wars, it's you guys who are delusional and not us Indians.Oh.. yeah, we will stay away, when the $hit hits the fan, you bet you don't want to be anywhere near.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

China asks army to be ready for regional war

China said it was normal for its marine surveillance aircraft to fly over the disputed Diaoyu islands after Japan scrambled fighter jets to intercept the Chinese aircraft early on Thursday.

Within hours of the incident, Communist Party of China (CPC) general secretary was quoted by the state media as ordering the largest armed forces in the world, People's Liberation Army (PLA) to be ready to win "regional wars."

China and Japan are locked in a dispute over the ownership of the Diaoyu (which the Japanese call Senkaku) islands in the East China Sea but it was for the first time that aircraft from both countries were involved in the row.

Thursday also marked the 75th anniversary of the beginning of an episode known as the Nanjing Massacre, when the Japanese Imperial Army troops entered Nanjing, the then-Chinese capital and triggered large-scale violence.

Earlier in the day, eight Japanese F-15 fighter jets flew out after a Japanese coast guard ship spotted the Chinese aircraft over the islands.

Agencies from Tokyo said four maritime surveillance vessels were logged in waters around the islands earlier in the day, the coastguard said, adding it had ordered them to leave.

Such confrontations have become commonplace since Japan nationalised the East China Sea islands in September, a move it insisted amounted to nothing more than a change of ownership of what was already Japanese territory.

But Beijing later dismissed the incident.

"The Diaoyu Island and its affiliated islets are an inalienable part of China's territory, and it's completely normal for a Chinese marine surveillance plane to fly over them," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told a regular press conference in Beijing.

He also urged Japan to stop its illegal operations in the waters and space concerning the islands.

Hong pointed out that the current severe difficulties in China-Japan relations are the result of Japan's illegal purchase of the Diaoyu Islands, and he called on the Japanese government to correct its mistakes by showing sincerity and taking action through dialogue and negotiation.

Meanwhile, Xi also the head of the powerful Central Military Commission has ordered the PLA to intensify its "real combat" awareness to win regional wars, state-run Xinhua reported on Thursday.

China asks army to be ready for regional war - Hindustan Times

arya

Country flag

at least they sent f15 whats our reply when they enter in our area we just close our eyes

tharikiran

Country flag

at least they sent f15 whats our reply when they enter in our area we just close our eyes
You know what, I really don't mind if the Chinese enter our remote border areas, have a look, may be pee on the rocks and go.
I completely agree with my friends when they say India is a soft country.
The fact is India and China, cannot afford even a skirmish. Every time they enter, we complain or lodge a protest. The army meets their counterpart I guess.
The same holds true on the western side with Pakistan.They drop artillery on our side and we respond.It ends there. It doesn't get to the international media.
It's routine between Indo-Pak.

The only thing we can do and which may result in any kind of peace is through negotiations at the table.Believe me, the relations between India and Pak will pretty much remain the same over the next 50 years. We will trust them a bit, and they will bite back.We will stop playing cricket again.It's a cycle and it will not end.
I have gotten used to it and and can live with it.See... some problems have no solutions.You just live with it.The way Israel is living with its neighbours.
Trust me when I say, India will not go to war unless it has no choice left and the world community is on its side.Or some kind of grave injustice has been done and it makes sense to take the needful military action.

The stupid Islands that China and Japan are fighting for are not even inhabited.It's just pride getting the better of them.
The fact is there is no solution to these Island wars between China and Japan.They need to learn to live with it.Military action will take you nowhere nor will it resolve the issue.Negotiations... negotiations...negotiations.It won't take you anywhere but the countries can pretend they are going somewhere to their respective people.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

So The Island Become Prestige Problem of Both Country

amoy

Green dots in East China Sea are Diaoyu's

tharikiran

Country flag

What I have never been able to understand is if both the nations were laying claims on the Islands, how on earth were they in private hands before Japan purchased.
Why did Japan or China allow it to be in private hands in the first place and then fight like little kids over it is beyond me.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

A small step of Chinese Maritime Surveillance, a big step of China, I believe it is the first time a Chinese aircraft ever flew over the islets since they were seized by Japan in 1895. We dispatched a Y-12 propeller CMC plane, they mobilized 8 F15 plus an E2C, what a deal. I bet this kind of game will be going on.... hahah...
and good timing too, 12/13 is a National Shame Day for China, Jap troops raped Nanjing,the capital of KMT Republic of China, 75 years ago.

Japanese has learned to get used to CMS boats patrolling within 12 nm, now they are learning plane patrol.

Chinese learned the tactics from India though.

Japanese SDA took a picture of the Y-12 CMS
hope Japan learn from us

amoy

Administratively Diaoyu's were/are under Taiwan Province.

Taiwan was ceded to Japan after First Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then according to Cairo Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Allies are not fighting Japan for their own territorial expansion.
The Allies are resolved to bring unrelenting military pressure against Japan until it agrees to unconditional surrender.
Japan shall be stripped of all islands she has seized or occupied in the Pacific since the beginning of World War I in 1914.
All the territories Japan has taken from China such as Manchuria (Dongbei), Formosa (Taiwan), and the Pescadores (Penghu), shall be restored to the Republic of China.

The Allies are determined that Korea shall become free and independent.
Japan will also be expelled from all other territories which she has taken by violence and greed.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag

I must have mentioned that I am a big fan for American TV shows. For the last several years, I have watched many American TV series, among all of them, the shows about lawsuit are my favoriate, as in 'Boston Legal' (love the super lawyers Alan Show and Denny Crane), 'The Good Wife' (To be honest, I am not that into Alicia), 'SILK' (I am still getting used to the British accent).

I have never exprienced an American style trial in reality, but as it is presented in the shows, the worst thing could ever happen is that the victim of a rape case to be cross-examined by the lawyer who represents the suspect. It is not just that he victim has to go through the horrible expriences again, they also have to answer and endure the offensive questions that are asked by the rapists' lawyer, such as 'are you sure the sex wasn't consensual?',' can you prove you didn't reach orgasm in the sex?'. Typical way by the lawyer to trivialize the criminal's atrocity. The lawyer has the ability to make everything bad look just fine, because he is seeking truth, but merely defending his client. That is why people always say lawyers to be whores without a soul.

So my fellow Chinese, why are you wasting your time in a whore?
This is the reply I post in the thread regarding Nanking Massacre, I really don't understand why Ray deleted my post.

Are you puting yourself into the right spot without invitation?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Cinoti bhai, so you want war.Japan will give you war.And if you think the west and the US will let you do as you want by waging wars, it's you guys who are delusional and not us Indians.Oh.. yeah, we will stay away, when the $hit hits the fan, you bet you don't want to be anywhere near.
China does not want war, China just wants what belongs to her returned to her.
it is not $hit hitting anything, it is about justice and rights.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Your sense of Justice and Right worth not even a paisa..

You seek to reclaim your lands which was owned by your dynasty long ago, World changed since then now if you try to claim that is War..

Something very obvious, China seeks War ..

This cannot be avoided unless you have change in your minds..

China does not want war, China just wants what belongs to her returned to her.
it is not $hit hitting anything, it is about justice and rights.

s002wjh

Country flag

Your sense of Justice and Right worth not even a paisa..

You seek to reclaim your lands which was owned by your dynasty long ago, World changed since then now if you try to claim that is War..

Something very obvious, China seeks War ..

This cannot be avoided unless you have change in your minds..
so is that mean if china hold the disputed area between china/india for few more years, then its automatically become part of china ;)

you can't use time to justify this belong to japan, after they got the island after sino-jap war. if there are inhabits live on that island for the past century then i would agree the island belong to japan, but its not. and china/japan both has right to claim it, so does taiwan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles