Jai hind dear friends

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hello everyone, i hope that looking at my username you all can have some idea about my political orientation and outlook. I used the same user id on the paki defence forum and was banned few months ago for good for replying to the useless rant and blabberings of idiotic pakis in an effective way, so much so that even the seasoned paki trolls who also happen to be thier elite members did not dare to mess with me.

Now about this forum

It is good that we have a platform like this but its uncanny resemblance with the paki and chinese defence forums is what that annoys me. Can some admin or mod throw some light on it? Why this site looks similar to the paki one?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It is a pleasant surprise to see members like @HariPrasad-1 and @dray etc who are also members of the paki forum here. Together we screwed up pakis big time time lolz.
Now I am focusing of China. I have really given a very very bad time to that 50 cent gang on PDF and made them really embarrassed. They abuse me like any thing.

When chinese soldier returned, They wrote that now he would have hygienic food to eat.

I replied " China is very famous for its hygienic food for years. They have great hygienic food like Snakes, cockroaches, Dogs and frogs and no other country in the world enjoys such privilege in the world"

They got very very angry.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now I am focusing of China. I have really given a very very bad time to that 50 cent gang on PDF and made them really embarrassed. They abuse me like any thing.

When chinese soldier returned, They wrote that now he would have hygienic food to eat.

I replied " China is very famous for its hygienic food for years. They have great hygienic food like Snakes, cockroaches, Dogs and frogs and no other country in the world enjoys such privilege in the world"

They got very very angry.
Lol thats nothing, on one lifestyle channel fox life, i even saw chinese eating centipedes in a show, yuckk:scared2:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hello everyone, i hope that looking at my username you all can have some idea about my political orientation and outlook. I used the same user id on the paki defence forum and was banned few months ago for good for replying to the useless rant and blabberings of idiotic pakis in an effective way, so much so that even the seasoned paki trolls who also happen to be thier elite members did not dare to mess with me.

Now about this forum

It is good that we have a platform like this but its uncanny resemblance with the paki and chinese defence forums is what that annoys me. Can some admin or mod throw some light on it? Why this site looks similar to the paki one?
Well come dear. This is our forum and we can discuss damn anything under sky here very freely.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles