Jaguar crashed in Haryana

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If they dont buy LCA and continue to dream of 5g, stealth and supercruise. This is what is going to happen to them.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
If they dont buy LCA and continue to dream of 5g, stealth and supercruise. This is what is going to happen to them.
LCA will take some time. They want to match air superiority with china

sgarg

ok but will those upgraded jags better than not so expensive grippen????
Rather than taking cheap shots, will you back up your posts with data?
Your posts are a waste of time - yours and others.

Blackwater

Rather than taking cheap shots, will you back up your posts with data?
Your posts are a waste of time - yours and others.

same can be said for you rather than false pride chest thumping can u prove jags up-gradation feasibility in terms of financially and technically

jouni

I thought this thread was about Jaguar, the car. They are so rare in India that a crash is a news, they are at least owned by an Indian company.

Blackwater

they will serve their purpose they are intended for , gripen specs are identical to tejas mk2 so no point going for gripen.
At least grippen is ready to use and where as Tejas MK2 is 10 light year away lol

salute

I thought this thread was about Jaguar, the car. They are so rare in India that a crash is a news, they are at least owned by an Indian company.
jouni is again jumping in with either no knowledge or half knowledge. :rofl::laugh:

sgarg

same can be said for you rather than false pride chest thumping can u prove jags up-gradation feasibility in terms of financially and technically
I do not have to give the feasibility. The party you should talk to is IAF, who has asked GOI for re-engine project.

The DARIN-3 program is still on, just delayed.

Blackwater

I do not have to give the feasibility. The party you should talk to is IAF, who has asked GOI for re-engine project.

The DARIN-3 program is still on, just delayed.

you know how effectively IAF and GOI, DRDO and HAL work together in the last 40 yrs:sad::sad::sad:

sgarg

Give me ONE reason why I need to do that?
It is an IAF project and IAF needs to prove the feasibility.

sgarg

you know how effectively IAF and GOI, DRDO and HAL work together in the last 40 yrs:sad::sad::sad:
IAF unfortunately is under a lot of foreign influences including inducements. Some of it will definitely come out in future. Some officers are sabotaging local initiatives.

The saddest part is the anti-national acts of some people.

No equipment is IDEAL. Every force adapts to the equipment provided to it. This is a universal fact.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles