Jagdkommando Tri- Dagger : Built for the kill

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
$ 800 is a very huge amount and possessing a dagger like that in INDIA we must have some kind of license for that I think.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Btw, Just to add, this knife is in use by Infamous blackwater mercenary

bhramos

Country flag
how about knuckle dusters. is it legal in India
i dont think so......

but my dad had one, made of bull's horn, it cant be detected by metal detector... but it was lost now...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Bad knife. At first, how much does he cost? 800$! Then, this knife is intended only for pricking strike. All him advantage, then that it is not necessary rotate a blade. Throwing him is impossible. To cut it will be difficult to them. For a battle knife he is not adjusted. And a knife must be universal. In fact it is an unsuccessful model in the beautiful packing.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
^^ I doubt that..

Indeed pricey though and not applicable in other works..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
^^ I doubt that..

Indeed pricey though and not applicable in other works..
An Agent-saboteur must not carry with itself a "metalwork set" on all cases of life. He must be maximally facilitated, to execute the task.

Knife of NRS- 2
I know, there are similar analogues in the USA.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Nice weapon. Does the civilian law given any permission for the civilians to have knives of this sort?
Anything above 9 inch blade has to be license borne. That is what Arms Act 1959 says. Although State governments can modify it like MP did. They made it 6 inches.
I'm not sure if the section in the Act is permanently in effect or only when the government enforces it via a notification.
May be we have a lawyer among us who could shed light.

That being said, it eventually depends on how you carry, where you carry and what you do with it. Cops can make your life miserable in or out of the court even for a nail cutter. You've read those type of lines in newspapers? .. "Sandhigh haalat mein ghoomte hue paya gaya aur talaashi par dhaar daar hathiyaar baramad hua"
"Found in suspicious condition and in possession of a sharp edged weapon".

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
An Agent-saboteur must not carry with itself a "metalwork set" on all cases of life. He must be maximally facilitated, to execute the task.

Knife of NRS- 2
I know, there are similar analogues in the USA.
Nice knife..

But the knife used by black water operatives, Quite successful..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Anything above 9 inch blade has to be license borne. That is what Arms Act 1959 says. Although State governments can modify it like MP did. They made it 6 inches.

I'm not sure if the section in the Act is permanently in effect or only when the government enforces it via a notification.
May be we have a lawyer among us who could shed light.a
Different states have different laws regarding keeping Swords and blades..

david39553

badass knife for killing but as soldier i would go with kukri it can also kill and can also be used to do other things and on field there alot of things that needs knife.

Marshall Woodall

I love it a six and a half inch to seven and a half inch. Would be a nice neck knife.
I would love to own one.

Marshall Woodall

They missed the point this is to take out an adversary not court him or make him talk.
I can do that with a metal pen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles