J20 Stealth Fighter

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
people also claimed that J20 originated from Russian MiG1.44, you guys should figure out the exact source before making a mockery of yourselves.
Ya ever heard of 90s tech transfer scam?

I mean seriously, mockery of ourselves, you do know how you get on things without any earlier of base of these techs in your country.

su30mki2017

Country flag
people also claimed that J20 originated from Russian MiG1.44, you guys should figure out the exact source before making a mockery of yourselves.

China Counterfeits F-35 Jets After Major Hack

@nimo_cn @J20!

Just as your country a ripoff of soviet union with Chinese characteristics!!!!!!!! military,governance,human rights.China will collapse like ussr soon.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag

@nimo_cn @J20!

Just as your country a ripoff of soviet union with Chinese characteristics!!!!!!!! military,governance,human rights.China will collapse like ussr soon.
Do you need the huge bold font size to get your message across? It's considered bad forum etiquette in my "rippoff" country and everywhere else.

China is a copy of the USSR? That's a new one. Please go spam some other thread with that nonsense.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Ya ever heard of 90s tech transfer scam?

I mean seriously, mockery of ourselves, you do know how you get on things without any earlier of base of these techs in your country.
I mean seriously, are you retard or what? how dumb are you to believe that other countries were able to acquire F35's technology through cyberattack? Americans would store high value technology files on computers connected to Internet?

nimo_cn

Country flag

@nimo_cn @J20!

for all these years since the exposure of J20, we have heard accusations about Chinese counterfeiting all the fifth generation fighters that have existed or are existing on this planet. You people simply can't accept the fact that Chinese are ahead of you and are developing a advanced jet fighter on our own, unlike indians are stuck with LCA for decades. that frustration burns you people everyday.

that similar sentiment goes with Chinese airlift Y20, some say it's a copy of Russian IL76, others claim that it resembles American C17. you people never figures that out exactly, but to you that doesn't matter. what matters is that china copies, and that would make China less superior.

I have been here many years, I have seen people with the same frustration of you come and go, I sympathize with you because I understand that as China was in a difficult situation. At the same time, I despise you because I see no shame in your people.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I mean seriously, are you retard or what?
I mean seriously, you guys keep scapegoating & downplaying others about help without proof and forget about your own track record during cold war.
Who was your darling back then?
how dumb are you to believe that other countries were able to acquire F35's technology through cyberattack?
Why you are that low that ya don't even read post before responding?
BTW, F-35s tech's been passed to a number of countries from where it can be lifted off, from where Varyag came.
Americans would store high value technology files on computers connected to Internet?
That's not needed, Sino American relations were pretty cozy during Soviet era.
February 15, 1996. A Chinese Long March 3B carrying a $200 million Loral satellite explodes 22 seconds after lilftoff.

March 14, 1996. President Clinton shifts control over regulating the export of communications satellites from the State Dept. which was primarily concerned with national security aspects of such exports, to the Commerce Dept., which is concerned with the economic benefits.

May 10, 1996. The Loral-led review commission investigating the February rocket explosion completes and passes on to Chinese officials its report, which according to the April 13, 1998 New York Times, discusses “sensitive aspects of the rocket’s guidance and control systems, which is an area of weakness in China’s missile programs.” The New York Times says that a Pentagon report concludes that, as a result of this technology transfer, “United States national security has been harmed”.

May 23, 1996. President Clinton calls for renewal of MFN for China, saying that renewal would not be “a referendum on all China’s policies,” but “a vote for America’s interests.”

June 8, 1996. China conducts an underground nuclear test.

July 21, 1996. Johnny Chung, according to the New York Times, brings Liu Chao-ying to two DNC fundraisers, including a $25,000 per couple dinner. Liu Chao-ying is a Lieutenant Colonel in the People’s Liberation Army and an executive at China Aerospace, which owns the Great Wall Industry Corp. that makes Long March rockets. Her father is the top commander of Chinese military forces. The New York Times says that Chung has told the Justice Dept. that Liu gave him the better part of $100,000 he contributed to the DNC in the latter part of 1996, and that the source of the money was the PLA.

July 29, 1996. China declares a moratorium on nuclear testing after conducting another nuclear test.

August 8, 1996. According to AP, Clinton meets again with Long Beach officials to advocate turning over the naval base to COSCO.

September 24, 1996. At the UN, President Clinton joins with the foreign ministers of China, France, Russia and Great Britain in signing the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty forbidding all testing of nuclear weapons.

November 5, 1996. President Clinton wins reelection. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the single largest Democratic donor during the election cycle was Loral CEO Bernard Schwartz, who gave $632,000 in ‘soft money’ to the Democratic Party between 1995 and 1996. The State Dept. issues regulations shifting responsibility for satellite launching licenses to the Commerce Dept.

January 1997. The Panamanian government awards the contract to operate the Atlantic and Pacific ports of the Panama Canal to a Hong Kong company, Hutchison Whampoa. China takes control of Hong Kong six months later. The United States, which is set to relinquish control of the canal next year, does not protest.

March 25, 1997. While in Beijing for a meeting with Premier Li Peng and President Jiang Zemin, Vice President Gore attends signing ceremonies for Boeing’s $685 million sale of five jetliners to China’s state-owned Civil Aviation Administration as well as a $1.3 billion joint venture between General Motors and China’s state-owned Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp.

May 1997. According to the April 13, 1998 New York Times, a classified Pentagon report reveals that Hughes and Loral scientists “had turned over expertise that significantly improved the reliability of China’s nuclear missiles” following the February 1996 rocket explosion. Hughes and Loral deny the New York Times report when it is published in 1998.

May 19, 1997. President Clinton announces that he will authorize MFN renewal for China.

October 1997. Chinese President Jiang Zemin makes a state visit to the United States. During the trip, he stops at a Hughes site to discuss satellites.

January 15, 1998. After China promises that it will no longer aid Iran’s nuclear program, President Clinton certifies that China is a reliable partner for nuclear technology exchange.

February 19, 1998. Despite opposition from the Justice Dept, President Clinton signs a waiver approving the launch of a Loral satellite from a Chinese rocket and reportedly authorizing the transfer of the same type of technology that the Pentagon said had “harmed” US security and that the Justice Dept. was investigation Loral and Hughes for their illegally transferring in 1996.
Test in 1996 while other was sanctioned in 98 in it's turnz earlier had to face a complete org NSG but hey,

it's like China fought & defended itself on it's own against Japan, it was in UNSC because of being in league of big 4 post WW2, not a western proxy been zero tech transfer in last 6 decades.

Chinese just got everything smooth, world turned comfortably for them Cruz US could do anything against USSR, yet they love to cry about international hostility and always downplay whatever others do by switching credits.

They inflate economy in macroeconomic indicators and screwed up debt & parity structure & keep talkin of success story against sanctioned ones.
If China's all IPRs been achieved by itself, i.e. it's own R&D, it's range wouldn't have been in a limited space or must be having own testing centers or at least some time in research.

J20!

Country flag
Cheating, lying, stealing is all fine, but big fonts are bad etiquette.

Yep - sounds like China.
Intelligence services across all nations have been infiltrating and stealing information on adversary technology for hundreds of years son.

The Brits, Europeans in general , the Americans and the Soviets have done it many times over to each other and to others for generations. Espionage is a key tennet of national security. US intelligence agencies own ALL your digital data. Welcome to the real world.

"Cheating, lying and stealing" nicely sums up the work done by intelligence services around the world. But I'm sure Indian intelligence services are saints that ask nicely before engaging in espionage...

Only Indians would insist that China respect the IP rights of the very same machines that will most probably be attempting to bomb our populace in the foreseeable future.

The kind of two faced logic displayed on this forum is comical yet tragic at the same time.

mhk99

You might be right, which debunks your earlier claims that the WS-10 was ready to replace Russian engines.
Is the WS 15 in service.There have been reports in South China Morning Posts that WS 15 is on Par with the New GE engines and sale of engine making machinery to Germany.

no smoking

Country flag
Is the WS 15 in service.
No, the original plan was 2020 for starting test of WS15 on J20. Whether or not the deadline can be meet is still in question.

There have been reports in South China Morning Posts that WS 15 is on Par with the New GE engines and sale of engine making machinery to Germany.
Well, I won't treat South China Morning Post as a creditable source of information.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Is the WS 15 in service.There have been reports in South China Morning Posts that WS 15 is on Par with the New GE engines and sale of engine making machinery to Germany.
Like wise which GE ENGINE. ACE is a generation ahead than any engine in the world.

Sent from my Aqua Ace II using Tapatalk

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Saw that too. That really sounds like a hoax . Germans have no possible use of WS15 technology.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
China's J-20 stealth jet put into air force combat service....

In the video it is mentioned as a Fourth Generation Medium and Long range Fighter....4th Gen?Really?Seems like they themselves don't have a clarity regarding which generation and category it belongs to.

J20!

Country flag
In the video it is mentioned as a Fourth Generation Medium and Long range Fighter....4th Gen?Really?Seems like they themselves don't have a clarity regarding which generation and category it belongs to.
5th generation fighter is an American designation.

What the US military term a 4th generation fighter aircraft, Chinese nomenclature would term a 3rd generation aircraft. What in the US is a 5th generation fighter aircraft - i.e. F35 F22, SU57, J20 - the Chinese military terms 4th generation.

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles