J-xx

vanwilder

agreed,it looks very pretty.but given chinese current aviation technology,i dont think it can make out something as advance as f35.just look at its looking,dont mind what it can do.

I must say, this plane looks really nice.

cir

Things to set one's eyes on in the near future:

601: J-16, Flying-wing UAV, J-XX
611: J-10C, FC-2, "Red Global Hawk"
Hongdu: Carrier-borne L15
XAC: JH-7B

cir

The mysterious J-XX from SAC/601 should be J-21.

J10 led to J20.
J11 leads to J21, naturally.

J-21, Vulture. Hopefully first glimpses of the "bird" are caught early next year.

For now, J-16, an F-15E like multirole heavy fighter, is the centre of attention.

hbogyt

if only the Americans would have the same attitude as you do....
They do. You've seen it yourself. Part of writings denotes the participant in the competition --- XXXx University, and the other part about the SAC is just there because it's the SAC's competition.

cir

Site reports suggest that some of those who try to get photos of or close look at J-16 have been "arrested".

Jasmine tea will be served for the poor, or rather, brave souls. :-((

cir

Two brave souls have reportedly lost contact with their friends. :shocked::shocked:

Hope the tea is not overly bitter and the two get released after a short-term detention.

Zebra

Country flag
Any idea about Snowy Owl . VTOL / STOVL aircraft of China .

cir

This is clear sign of warning to those who may try to snap pictures of the J-16, the Flying-wing UAV and the J-21, all of which are supposed to make their appearance on SAC's tarmac now and in the next few months.

AprilLyrics

CDer said those who took a cannon to 601 basement were taken to drink tea~~

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Dear Chinese members, you guys are doing a great job by showing us these wonderful pictures but its not worth getting caught or tormented for this, as fellow defense junkies we appreciate your bravery and enthusiasm and it would be better if you where also safe doing this, no amount of hair splitting debates on the net are worth going to jail or to much trouble.

On behalf of Indian defense junkies....Take care. :)

nefory

Dear Chinese members, you guys are doing a great job by showing us these wonderful pictures but its not worth getting caught or tormented for this, as fellow defense junkies we appreciate your bravery and enthusiasm and it would be better if you where also safe doing this, no amount of hair splitting debates on the net are worth going to jail or to much trouble.

On behalf of Indian defense junkies....Take care. :)
don't worry that much. Those who were detained will only have to stay in custody for 48 hours. They will be asked not to speak of anything they've seen. The crucial information will be removed from their equipment. Nothing more will happen other than that.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
don't worry that much. Those who were detained will only have to stay in custody for 48 hours. They will be asked not to speak of anything they've seen. The crucial information will be removed from their equipment. Nothing more will happen other than that.
What happened to the blogger who took pics of the J-11 engines in the hanger? His computer was confiscated and he was arrested i suppose.

nefory

What happened to the blogger who took pics of the J-11 engines in the hanger? His computer was confiscated and he was arrested i suppose.
The guy you mentioned, if i didn't get it wrong, his nick name was "傻人放火", who took pics of J11 and J15. He's fine. He showed up yesterday on CDF and were making fun of those who were silly enough to go taking pics at SAC. According to what he said, 48 hours custody, "security education", and removing sensitive information from personal electronic devices are the routine.
Oh I forgot to mention, lots of lots of free but horrible tea.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles