J-21/J-31 Chinese 5th Generation Stealth Fighter

AprilLyrics

Re: New Chinese 5th Generation jet fighter ?

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/38419-video-china-j21.html#post525550
Re: Video of China J21
I watched it... nothing to see here. Just a covered mock-up of US fighter rolling down the highway at high speed.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/38419-video-china-j21.html#post526088
Re: Video of China J21
Originally Posted by J20!
Considering the things you said when the first pics of the last Chinese 5th gen fighter came out, i would have thought you'd have learned your lesson on denial..
What did I say about 5th gen fighter besides it doesn't look 5th generation? Chinis here posting pictures of Apache helicopters and Leo 2 tanks as being hijacked to China when they are mock-ups for an arms expo.

It is another display because you don't transport aircraft that haphazard.
oops~i digged out something~

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
if you guys can paint it gree, Pakistanis will jump over one another to say it is best stealth fighter in the world and with AWAC support and some western equipment it can take out J XX any day. Then in same breath they will say it is man behind machine that matters, not the machine.

I wonder if China will do stealth version of jf17? Just to please them.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
This one is most probably for PLANAF for ACC operation considering the dual front nose wheel.
Paki's cant even afford J-10A/B let alone this new generation fighter :lol:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Oh that's why Pakis were jumping in the enemy forums that they will be getting a 5th Gen fighter, If China sells it to Pakistan then they are feeding the snake, some day Pakistan will bite them. BTW it is looking like F-35 JSF :wat:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
what if they produce more then 999 numbers? What will happen to this serial no.?

The Fox

Removed
dear Farhan this is english forum and we donot speak Chinies if you know chinies explain the above comparison if not donot post such things which no one understands ok......

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebra

Country flag
what if they produce more then 999 numbers? What will happen to this serial no.?
China Defense Blog

Here is a high resolution photo of China's 601 Aircraft Design Institute/Shenyang Aircraft Corporation's new Fourth Generation Jet fighter (31001) that has been long rumored.

J-31, serial 001

J20!

Country flag
if you guys can paint it gree, Pakistanis will jump over one another to say it is best stealth fighter in the world and with AWAC support and some western equipment it can take out J XX any day. Then in same breath they will say it is man behind machine that matters, not the machine.

I wonder if China will do stealth version of jf17? Just to please them.
It's a CHINESE jet. Not Pakistani, nor has there been any joint R&D ala JF17.

Stop with the Pakistani obsession.

Last edited:

AprilLyrics

It's a CHINESE jet. Not Pakistani, nor has there been any joint R&D ala JF17.

Stop with the Pakistani obsession.
it's ok.we can share this programm with pakistan cause we are all-weather-friends.
but as far as i know pakistan is more interesting on fighters from CAC.they have good cooperation experience.

J20!

Country flag
Its has the front potion of the canopy just like the one in the prototype, doesn't have a bubble canopy like J20.
cheap stuff for Pakistan.
As for not having a single piece canopy, well that is down to the higher requirement navies, (the USN at least) set for the structural strength of carrier fighter canopies compared to air force specs. This in turn is because seabirds tend to be larger than their land base brethren, so when they strike an aircraft, they strike with more force, and a single piece bubble canopy such as those seen on the F22 and J20 would just not be able to withstand that kind of an impact.

It has nothing to do with "cheap stuff"... Or are the F35 and PAK FA cheap stuff too?

Last edited:

AprilLyrics

yeah you remind me.T-50 still dont have a single piece canopy.

and T-50 is also a export fighter.is it a cheap stuff that russian prepared for india?

J20!

Country flag
China Defense Blog

Here is a high resolution photo of China's 601 Aircraft Design Institute/Shenyang Aircraft Corporation's new Fourth Generation Jet fighter (31001) that has been long rumored.

J-31, serial 001

RD 93:

Those are definettly RD 93 engines ie the same engine that powers the JF17, not WS13.. Looking at those gaps between the engine bays and the engines, it seems these are a stop gap measure until the WS13(JF17 block II is waiting for it too) is ready as in the J20's case ie. waiting for WS15...

Last edited:

p2prada

Sparrow Hawk eh!

What's that in Chinese? 雀鹰?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles