J-15 payload only 2 tons

bennedose

If either could be right or wrong, then what is your point? How do you know it is 25%? not 50% or 70%? And since when was questioning your assesment become an admission of either theory?
LOL! Omigosh! I can't believe you took the bait! :rofl:The percentage is very ve-ery easily derived. The percentage that pisses off a ChiCom apologist/supporter/cheerleader such as yourself the most is the correct percentage.

The percentage is designed to get your knickers in a twist and make you lose face so that you react strongly to try and protect your honor by:
1. Posting 10,000 photographs to try and prove your point as if more bluff will suddenly be believed by everyone because of its sheer abundance
2. Criticising something else about India to make yourself feel better hoping that Indians will get as upset as you are with the piddly load that your Su 33 actually is capable of taking off with as highlighted in that 100% correct article at the start of this thread.

ice berg

LOL! Omigosh! I can't believe you took the bait! :rofl:The percentage is very ve-ery easily derived. The percentage that pisses off a ChiCom apologist/supporter/cheerleader such as yourself the most is the correct percentage.

The percentage is designed to get your knickers in a twist and make you lose face so that you react strongly to try and protect your honor by:
1. Posting 10,000 photographs to try and prove your point as if more bluff will suddenly be believed by everyone because of its sheer abundance
2. Criticising something else about India to make yourself feel better hoping that Indians will get as upset as you are with the piddly load that your Su 33 actually is capable of taking off with as highlighted in that 100% correct article at the start of this thread.
I think anyone who read our posts here will know who is the wannabe-cheerleader here.
Typing LOL and Omigosh isnt gonna make you any smarter either, kid.
Please make a better effort and dont derail this thread any further, thanks.

dealwithit

I think anyone who read our posts here will know who is the wannabe-cheerleader here.
you sounded like cheerleader...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The Chicom TV cut says 6 x 500 kg bombs plus 2 AAMs, but it does not say how much fuel is carried or the total weight at take off. (convenient silence?)

The Chicom article merely says that it is possible to carry a full load with reduced fuel

Neither of these Chicom articles is contradictory or mutually exclusive. Both could be right. It is YOU and not me insisting that one should be believed over the other. Both could be 100% correct. No proof either way.

A J 15 (Su 33 clone) carrying 3.5 tons of munitions could be carrying just 25% of its total fuel capacity at take off, allowing for a chukker for the TV cameras and a landing.
The Chicoms advertised it as having a 1000km combat radius. That must only include a couple heat seekers. You see how they distort the truth by using calculations that omit facts. Now we know the truth and J-15 is little more than a fleet defence fighter with limited range. In the A2A role it can be valuable for defending fleet assets, but to advertise it as a surface attack weapon is simply a joke.

bennedose

The Chicoms advertised it as having a 1000km combat radius. That must only include a couple heat seekers. You see how they distort the truth by using calculations that omit facts. Now we know the truth and J-15 is little more than a fleet defence fighter with limited range. In the A2A role it can be valuable for defending fleet assets, but to advertise it as a surface attack weapon is simply a joke.
Well if it runs out of fuel it could still be employed as a surface attack weapon. But the plane has to be aimed properly at the target. :cool2:

bennedose

Sir, my kindergarten teacher told me that if I agree with the title and premise of this thread it does not constitute derailing the thread. Why are you getting your knickers in such a huge twist? Nothing you say will change facts that more payload=less range. Did you forget what you were taught in kindergarten, or maybe your little red book did not have such info hain?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Well if it runs out of fuel it could still be employed as a surface attack weapon. But the plane has to be aimed properly at the target. :cool2:
But if it runs out of fuel it won't even turn into a fireball. :scared1:

ice berg

Sir, my kindergarten teacher told me that if I agree with the title and premise of this thread it does not constitute derailing the thread. Why are you getting your knickers in such a huge twist? Nothing you say will change facts that more payload=less range. Did you forget what you were taught in kindergarten, or maybe your little red book did not have such info hain?
I am sure you remember more of your kindergarten time than I do consider you are still in one.
Another thing is most kindergartens on planet earth dont teach more payload= less range which it was never the topic.
The topic is about how much payload and range. To which this thread is never gonna shed light on....because surprise it is classified!
I dont need to read a red book to know that, But maybe you do. :rofl:

J-15 fighter able to attack over 1,000 km- China.org.cn

The J-15 fighter jet, likely to be commissioned to China's first aircraft carrier, is able to cover an area with a radius of over 1,000 km on attack missions, a chief designer said Saturday.

Anything else is speculation.

J20!

Country flag
Whoever wrote this "informative" piece, obviously just totalled the mass of the weapons he saw on trial in the pictures released by the navy and assumed they consituted "max" payload.

Same as the other guy Armand was quoting a while back who claimed Liaoning would operate without arrestor gear because he "observed" the lack of arrestor wires on the carriers first trials.

These experimental excercises where the first deployment of mock weapons on J15's at sea. Nothing more...

Jumping the gun and making silly statements based on initial testing will only end with more foot-in-mouth moments for ya "Frenchie"..

Right now, I'll believe the J15's designers over Taiwanese newspapers who've been claiming that "two Chinese aircraft carriers are already under construction" for the past 2 years with 0 proof.

bennedose

I am sure you remember more of your kindergarten time than I do consider you are still in one.
Ah. Now I see some honesty from you. You have forgotten a lot more than what you learned in kindergarten and your main thrust is about my age and education. Clearly when it comes to the Chinese copy Su 33s (J 15s) capability you would rather talk about my age and education than lose face admitting that the article that exposes its incapability is 100% accurate. I will be happy to refresh your fading memory about the thread subject.

ice berg

Ah. Now I see some honesty from you. You have forgotten a lot more than what you learned in kindergarten and your main thrust is about my age and education. Clearly when it comes to the Chinese copy Su 33s (J 15s) capability you would rather talk about my age and education than lose face admitting that the article that exposes its incapability is 100% accurate. I will be happy to refresh your fading memory about the thread subject.
I think it is more tangible to talk about things we can observe, like your mental age and/or education than classified info like J-15s payload, range and her capabilities. If you prefer things posted on news portal than quotes I provided from the chief designer of J-15, then I see no reason to continue this discussion. Have a nice day.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Same as the other guy Armand was quoting a while back who claimed Liaoning would operate without arrestor gear because he "observed" the lack of arrestor wires on the carriers first trials.
Caught you in another lie.

Who says China produced them? It is well known they bought the unused arrestors from Nikita Ukraine.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...g-chinese-aircraft-carrier-22.html#post445462
That comment was made on 18-03-12, 7 months before the carrier ever left port.

Jumping the gun and making silly statements based on initial testing will only end with more foot-in-mouth moments for ya "Frenchie".
You make up all kinds of things you wish I said, but you are nothing but a liar. Can you bend your knee far enough to jam that foot there Chini?

Right now, I'll believe the J15's designers over Taiwanese newspapers who've been claiming that "two Chinese aircraft carriers are already under construction" for the past 2 years with 0 proof.
SINA Military is not a Taiwanese newspaper, it belongs to mainland China. Your campaign of disinformation has failed, go crawl into your hole.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I think it is more tangible to talk about things we can observe, like your mental age and/or education than classified info like J-15s payload, range and her capabilities. If you prefer things posted on news portal than quotes I provided from the chief designer of J-15, then I see no reason to continue this discussion. Have a nice day.
I think it is more tangible for 50 cent army to quit making lies and insulting people's education and intelligence. If you want to quote the CCP propaganda machine and take that over contradicting independent media that is your right. But you will respect others, this is DFI. Have a nice day.

ice berg

I think it is more tangible for 50 cent army to quit making lies and insulting people's education and intelligence. If you want to quote the CCP propaganda machine and take that over contradicting independent media that is your right. But you will respect others, this is DFI. Have a nice day.
It is hard to insult people for things they dont have. In your case, you dont even have the basic decency to stop when your lies have been exposed so many times.
I have fond memories of your insisting on J20 didnt exist. Liaoning didnt have engines. There were only 6 Z-10s etc.

I have no respect for people who started this silly thread siting a taiwanere newspaper who in turn uses quotes from a chinese news portal.

If not for the entertainment values of your post, you will been on the top of my ignore list.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles