Its official: US B-52 has never entered China ADIZ

ninja85

:cool2: China will own this world, step by step, just learn to live with it.
o good , i would like live with the world that america is no longer super-power,

just three things,

1)leave arunachal pradesh and aksai -

for first china already have much larger land why would you need those india's territory and second those claims are just to mess with india,

2)cease your support of cash and weapons to communist groups and activities in india,

3)end your stupid relationship with pakibeggaristan, those dirty,useless people will be just burden to you nothing else

in return india will be with you in every step - "hindi-chini bhai-bhai"

we may even kick-out the dalai-lama.:pound:

Tolaha

o good , i would like live with the world that america is no longer super-power,

just three things,

1)leave arunachal pradesh and aksai -

for first china already have much larger land why would you need those india's territory and second those claims are just to mess with india,

2)cease your support of cash and weapons to communist groups and activities in india,

3)end your stupid relationship with pakibeggaristan, those dirty,useless people are just burden nothing else

in return india will be with you,

we may even kick-out the dalai-lama.
So your deal is: China should stop doing what its not supposed to do. In return, India should do what its not supposed to do. That doesn't sound right nor is it a fair deal from India's perspective!

Further discussion on this would be off-topic and would suit some, so I wont post anything further in this regard!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So your deal is: China should stop doing what its not supposed to do. In return, India should do what its not supposed to do. That doesn't sound right nor is it a fair deal from India's perspective!

Further discussion on this would be off-topic and would suit some, so I wont post anything further in this regard!

ninja85 could start a separate thread and it would be interesting.

bose

Country flag
:cool2: China will own this world, step by step, just learn to live with it.
China will dis integrate step by step... First Tukestan then Tibet.. followed by others...

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
According to the news reporter who asked the DoD of China, China's military noticed that two un-armed B-52 tripped around China ADIZ that 200 km away from Diaoyu island and have NEVER entered China ADIZ.

face -saving for dragon

explanation-time-saving for USA

convenient to both - so let's go with it !

Last edited:

Decklander

I wud like you all to remember 1937 when germany went ahead with its plans against Europe and UK+USA looked the other way including USSR bcoz Nazi plans did not threaten them. They were passive supporters of what Germany did in 1937-39 till it turned its guns against UK. USSR still supported them but finally they went against USSR also. What USA is doing today is that it is letting Japan down and that will be bad for US.

happy

China would like us to believe that they are very hi tech.

They have even a Stealth ADIZ!

No wonder they could not see the B 52s nor the B52s realise that they are in the Chinese ADIZ.
Ha ha ha:rofl: This is the highlight joke of 2013 !!! Before 31st dec, wonder how many more we will hear !!!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles