It’s time for Rahul to take over as PM, says Digvijay

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by JBH22, Jun 20, 2011.

1. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

[​IMG]

:: Bharat-Rakshak.com - Indian Military News Headlines ::

3. JBH22

Joshi joins Digvijaya in Rahul praise: Only hope for the poor

Joshi joins Digvijaya in Rahul praise: Only hope for the poor - Indian Express

Now Rahul Baba is the messiah of the poor just thinking that momma boy running for the top job of this country scares me

4. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

I'm desperate for a reasonable alternative, there isn't any in sight :(
    Congress/BJP/Jumble of left, right and God knows what.
    They all seem worse in their own way. In a way every common man feels it I think. Disgusted with the same sickening options everytime and helplessly toggling between one worse to the another per election.

Regards,
    Virendra

thakur_ritesh likes this.
  5. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

if the going gets good for congress during the later half of UPA II governance, come late 2013, early 2014, i wont be surprised rahul being made the PM and being exposed to the PM post for around 4-6 months and then with all the hype around him, congress contests the next general elections.

they then will be facing a strong anti-incumbency factor and would require a strong reason to take them through and if rahul was to pull it off well in those 4-6 months, he could well sail the congress boat through, if not anything else, he sure will have the decision taking power and not come across as hapless and helpless as our current PM, though it remains to be seen what he would do with all that power of taking decisions and not feeling the need of consulting 10 janpath every now and then.

one thing rahul is doing well and that is trying to strike a chord with the rural folks and if he can click it with the UP voters then he has a real chance of being successful in 2014 elections.

6. SLASH

SLASH Senior Member Senior Member

but why??? why should the power only rest with the Gandhi family? Why does Digvijay feel Rahul is capable for leading the country? Has he shown any such traits? Or is it just because he is the son of Rajeev Gandhi? Our democracy has turned into a popularity show.

There are much wiser candidates than Rahul baba.

7. SLASH

They make it sound as if Rahul baba is the prince of India, and the villagers have been blessed with his presence. He is an elected member of parliament, and its his job to talk to the underprivileged in the country. He talk of wide spread corruption and forceful land acquisitions in opposition states, while at the Centre his cronies are looting the nation with scams worth lakhs of crore rupees. What is his position on the scams? Has anybody ever asked him?

Disgusting attitude. Absolutely pathetic.

maomao likes this.
  8. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

Well currently with the complete DEARTH of choice in the national leadership, i will choose Rahul over the others. What other choice do we have? Sonia, Sushma Suraj? lol.

Atleast this retard has enough money to not crave over it and bankrupt the economy.

9. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

well yes rahul should become pm then atleast gandhian family would have power with responsibilities

10. Godless-Kafir

I think his Girl Friend is Hot and i am surprised how she hasnt ditched Rahul yet, i think Rahul must first hold some ministry before takeing over the PM post. I think he is young and has energy to vitalize the Government.

11. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

well this is an old strategy of congrees to make its members belonging to nehru-gandhian familly appear as pro-poor .nothing but short of an pr-excerise by congrees and sorry to say but lots of poor rural folks gets fooled in this drama

12. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

every election in any democracy is a popularity contest.

13. JBH22

Atleast in that popularity contest the participants have good education :)
    Would svck to have a guy who fake his educational background as PM but then a country deserves its leadership

PS: We are already a banana republic,but on top of that the dynasty thing must it continue?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  14. SLASH

But the post of PM should be for the one who is the most popular, but for the one who is most competent for the job. His CV is not strong enough to warrant the PM post. But as every else in India, references and influence work better than hard work and dedication.

15. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

He would certainly make a better PM than Deve Gowda and Gujral.

Looking at the leaders in 40s abs 50s to lead India till the end of this decade, we surely have a paucity of good names. Attribute whatever reason, but Rahul appears to be the foremost contender.

16. Godless-Kafir

^I agree, i havent got anything against him apart from him possibly being a retard but how much worse can he be than his competition!

Moreover i think his taste in women seems to tell a lot about his ability, dont you think! or He could be another Sarkozy or he is just desperate enough to be seduced by another Catholic mole sent by the Vatican to infiltrate the Indian Hierarchy so that they can open up India for more Christian sole harvest? :D

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
    maomao likes this.
  17. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

I am waiting Raul "Baba" Vincci to become PM (aka King) of the slave nation......real fun will start after that......with BJP making a foothold in media, I would like to see how dimwit sycophants such as digvijay singh and other corrupt nepotistic congresswalas shield this illiterate congress-proclaimed Yuvraj of this slave nation :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  18. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

As bluntly stated by Omar Abdullah, anyone forty or older cannot be called a YOUTH. He does not claim to be youth. His purport is clear. Maturity comes by years, and by 40 years a man should be mature politically.

Is Rahul Mature? NO. A mature politico should know when and where not open his mouth. But he blabbed about Hindutva being a bigger threat than al Queda, LeT etc!! That too in front of the American ambassador!! USA does not consider RSS or VHP as terrorist orgs, but for them LeT is.

Cardinal rule in politics:
    It is better to keep quite and be taken as a fool than to open your mouth and remove the doubt.

OK, make him PM, Congi will be buried. Good for India. Itne dukh dekhen hain Bharat ne, ek aur sahi.

इतने दुख देखे हैं भारत ने, एक और सही .

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
    Rahul Singh, sob and JBH22 like this.
  19. JBH22

this will a real curse on our country to get this college drop out as PM gandu

20. pankaj nema

pankaj nema Senior Member Senior Member

Mr Rahul Gandhi , What is your work experience?

If Congress thinks that Indian people are going to happily accept Rahul baba as PM ,then they can project him as the PM in 2014 elections and see the fun

Congress won in 2009 only because of Man Mohan Singh

Giving speeches in election rallies and going to poor and slum localities is one thing
    Running an administration and that too of the CENTRAL govt WITHOUT any prior administrative experience of any kind ; it is just not possible

He will make a fool of himself

21. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

The comparison would be classic, look at the resumes of present PM and the potential bidder. Heights of contrast.
    He should've been a minister at least for sometime before jumping directly to PM's post.

Regards,
    Virendra