ISRO General News and Updates

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Private sector comes along with public.

You claimed no reciever was built, I contradicted it.

Ever heard of Alpha Design?

Bumped the thread for comparing ISRO vs Suparco to start India vs Pakistan,

declared non existence of reciever without sources baselessy

And calling me oversmart now.
Come on, what I have taken of you? Let me run the thread.
You're defending yourself with some baseless facts.
You diverted the thread to different way only to show your oversmartness.
Keep your facts upto you only.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You're defending yourself with some baseless facts.
Provides with links?
You diverted the thread to different way only to show your oversmartness.
Which intelligent breed brought suparco here & started this mess, which actually diverted the thread for argue?

Who baselessly claimed that NAVIC receivers don't exist? It's not oversmartness but your ignorance.

Otherwise I'm on this thread since page 49, nobody is having problem with me.

This thread is much better without that d!ck measuring competition with suparco and I will make sure that.thread runs well ahead too in right direction.
Keep your facts upto you only.
This thread is for facts, not personal rants.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Provides with links?

Which intelligent breed brought suparco here & started this mess, which actually diverted the thread for argue?

Who baselessly claimed that NAVIC receivers don't exist? It's not oversmartness but your ignorance.

Otherwise I'm on this thread since page 49, nobody is having problem with me.

This thread is much better without that d!ck measuring competition with suparco and I will make sure that.thread runs well ahead too in right direction.

This thread is for facts, not personal rants.
Who the hell is saying that NAVIC receivers are not exist?
Why don't you shut-off your murmuring brain?

I don't want to be abusive so I request you to be in your "AUKAAT" .

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Indx TechStyle , it better for this thread not to fill it with SPAMS.
Try to keep the thread spamfree.
If you still have any arguments than message me privately from profile section.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
First day Images from Cartosat -2 Series Satellite

@TPFscopes
Otherwise just send him a personal message..

Just don't spoil this thread
Better to use your own words. Do not convey my message to me.
Your post is also a kind of spam. If you don't have anything to contribute than please do not contribute spams. Good day

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
could not stop laughing................. :eek1:

funny clip .. :daru::pound::crying: , who ever did the voice overlay... deserves a medal!!!!

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace

ISRO To Test-Drive NISAR In Ahmedabad

The flight test for the biggest collaboration project between ISRO and NASA — NISAR (NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar) will be held over the city sky. The project involves building a 2,600 kg satellite to understand changes in the earth’s surface, ice sheet collapses and natural calamities. Space Application Centre of ISRO has planned the flight testing late in March or early April to give scientists direction for the NISAR program that is scheduled to be launched in 2020.

The satellite is designed to observe and take measurements of some of the planet's most complex processes, including ecosystem disturbances, ice-sheet collapse, and natural hazards such as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, and landslides.
“The flight testing will happen right above aapnu Amdavad. It will be at an altitude of 8 to 10 km above Ahmedabad till final planning of the NISAR program. We will read data from airborne station first which will help scientists prepare for the program.

The frequency and solutions will be same as real project but coverage area will be limited.” A 5 km radius of Ahmedabad city will be taken into account by the station for testing purpose. NISAR will reveal information about the evolution and state of the earth’s crust. The data will help scientists better understand our planet’s processes and changing the climate. This will also help in hazard management.

RISAT facilitates cloud penetration and imaging even without sunlight. For the airborne test model, both L and S bands have been developed by ISRO. For the final mission, ISRO will design and develop the S-band SAR, Spacecraft Bus, data transmission system, spacecraft integration and testing, launch using heavy rocket geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle (GSLV) and on-orbit operations, while NASA will be responsible for design and development of L-band SAR, 12m unfurlable antenna and its deployment elements, global positioning system (GPS) and data recorder. The satellite will be able to measure earth crust movement minutely, up to millimeters.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

ISRO To Test-Drive NISAR In Ahmedabad

The flight test for the biggest collaboration project between ISRO and NASA — NISAR (NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar) will be held over the city sky. The project involves building a 2,600 kg satellite to understand changes in the earth’s surface, ice sheet collapses and natural calamities. Space Application Centre of ISRO has planned the flight testing late in March or early April to give scientists direction for the NISAR program that is scheduled to be launched in 2020.

The satellite is designed to observe and take measurements of some of the planet's most complex processes, including ecosystem disturbances, ice-sheet collapse, and natural hazards such as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, and landslides.
“The flight testing will happen right above aapnu Amdavad. It will be at an altitude of 8 to 10 km above Ahmedabad till final planning of the NISAR program. We will read data from airborne station first which will help scientists prepare for the program.

The frequency and solutions will be same as real project but coverage area will be limited.” A 5 km radius of Ahmedabad city will be taken into account by the station for testing purpose. NISAR will reveal information about the evolution and state of the earth’s crust. The data will help scientists better understand our planet’s processes and changing the climate. This will also help in hazard management.

RISAT facilitates cloud penetration and imaging even without sunlight. For the airborne test model, both L and S bands have been developed by ISRO. For the final mission, ISRO will design and develop the S-band SAR, Spacecraft Bus, data transmission system, spacecraft integration and testing, launch using heavy rocket geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle (GSLV) and on-orbit operations, while NASA will be responsible for design and development of L-band SAR, 12m unfurlable antenna and its deployment elements, global positioning system (GPS) and data recorder. The satellite will be able to measure earth crust movement minutely, up to millimeters.
What are the specs of chips used in SAR?
JV will be useless if chips are American.
India has capability to manufacture 90,180 & 800 nm chips for now.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
What are the specs of chips used in SAR?
JV will be useless if chips are American.
India has capability to manufacture 90,180 & 800 nm chips for now.
Yes, partial SAR chips are provided by America and rest by India. Since it's a JV , Both NASA and ISRO contributing their best to deliver the best.
NASA will provide the mission's L-band synthetic aperture radar (SAR)
NASA is also providing a high-rate communication subsystem for science data, GPS receivers, a solid state recorder, and a payload data subsystem.
ISRO will provide the satellite bus, an S-band synthetic aperture radar, the launch vehicle and associated launch services.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
ISRO will provide the satellite bus, an S-band synthetic aperture radar, the launch vehicle and associated launch services.
Well, if you have some contact there, don't forget to ask about specs for the chips.

If chips used are more than 180nm, means Radar was totally indigenous.

I'm looking ahead for updates on India's own comnercial chip manufacturing plant in construction.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Well, if you have some contact there, don't forget to ask about specs for the chips.

If chips used are more than 180nm, means Radar was totally indigenous.

I'm looking ahead for updates on India's own comnercial chip manufacturing plant in construction.
Actually I asked for that and some more information but he refused by saying it as confidential.
Will be in touch to dig up more details.

But in case of this project.
L-band : 24-centimeter wavelength - polarimetric SAR - To be produced by NASA
S-band : 12-centimeter wavelength - polarimetric SAR - To be produced by ISRO

indiatester

Country flag
Actually I asked for that and some more information but he refused by saying it as confidential.
Will be in touch to dig up more details.

But in case of this project.
L-band : 24-centimeter wavelength - polarimetric SAR - To be produced by NASA
S-band : 12-centimeter wavelength - polarimetric SAR - To be produced by ISRO
My friend used to work in ISRO and had said that electronics design happened in Bangalore. MEMS was from BEL also in Bangalore. Not sure of the die size or lithography used though.

Trinetra

Country flag

C25..................................................................
Is this a recent one?? I guess this is the 3rd successful test of C-25 engine.. which will be used in recent mk-iii launch..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles