Israeli soldiers seen standing by as settlers use live fire against Palestinians

KS

Bye bye DFI
@Ejaz,

Palestine is as much as a secular issue as is the Kashmir issue.

Palestinian issue currently has a broad Islamist theme and there is no point in denying that, considering that to identify the solution to the problem we must first acknowledge that the problem exists.

Regarding the 85% support to Two state solution it was with numerous riders attached like Israel returning to pre-67 lines "including Jerusalem" which they very well know Israel will not accept.

Here is another survey, a much more realistic in my opinion,

Poll: Arabs reject two-state solution - UPI.com

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Note that Israel only needs to have peace with the Palestinian government (at least the most dominant and should be the most moderate). The rest of the Arab World's opinion in the end will not matter if the Palestinians themselves decide to enter into a lasting peace with Israel.
That was cute. Since when did the Palestinians start deciding for themselves ? If they had did the problem would likely been over now. The Palestinian problem in its current form has acquired an undeniable religious overtone with the decisions and shadow plays being done from Tehran, Riyadh and regional capitals.

The Palestinians are mere pawns in the chessboard.

Adux

Country flag
Why shouldnt Palestinians be moderate and giving? Why should Israel go out of the way?

I see the usual Paki attitude, and asking the Indians to give more, because Pakistan has a gun to its own head.

natarajan

Muslims in this world always make lot of noise when they get hurt by non muslims but when their children ,women are killed by their own people(terrorist) you can see pin drop silence from them .God allah should change these radical muslim mindset
Afghan school girls poisoned - Yahoo!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That was cute. Since when did the Palestinians start deciding for themselves ? If they had did the problem would likely been over now. The Palestinian problem in its current form has acquired an undeniable religious overtone with the decisions and shadow plays being done from Tehran, Riyadh and regional capitals.

The Palestinians are mere pawns in the chessboard.
Really? Arab interference has always been there that's why the Palestinians lost that much territory to Israel in the first place. But it doesn't mean that the Palestinians cannot decide for themselves. Given enough motivation/incentive to make peace with Israel they will do it. In the end it will be representatives of the Palestinian Authority that will sign a final settlement with Israel.

Adux

Country flag
Really? Arab interference has always been there that's why the Palestinians lost that much territory to Israel in the first place. But it doesn't mean that the Palestinians cannot decide for themselves. Given enough motivation/incentive to make peace with Israel they will do it. In the end it will be representatives of the Palestinian Authority that will sign a final settlement with Israel.
Incentive? Why should Israel give them incentive to earn their freedom? Their freedom is its own incentive and so is common sense,
Common sense should tell them, that they have wean of Arab influence and Jihadism, as that is no way to win against the Israeli's.
There is a reason why Gandhi took the path of non-violence against the British. (Personally, I dont agree, but I can see his sense, genius)

The Palestnians have decided to forgo common sense, and earn arab dinar's for jihadism. Where have I seen the same? Pakiland!

KS

Bye bye DFI
You did not get my post.

You are saying what ought to be done. I am telling what is actually happening currently.

Rest assured we both agree on the "what ought to be done" part.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Religions are a mockery of peace and brotherhood. Even if you strip them off all religions they may find a solution to either move away or work together even if they knew nothing about ethics.

Religion has kept this conflict ON for long enough.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
1) the throwing of stones is no different then an attempt at stabbing or shooting ( read how David killed Goliath )
2) the guards used rubber bullets
3) the incident began with the Palestinians setting fire to a wheat field
4) the film is heavily edited

but don't let the facts interrupt your pitiful attempt at propaganda
self delete!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles