Israeli soldiers seen standing by as settlers use live fire against Palestinians

Adux

Country flag
We have also seen this same tactic being used in Kashmir, We are ready to scarifice our Police men and make their families suffer, thankfully the Israeli's arent. More power to them,

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Israeli government really needs a good soul searching. They should decide whether or not it is in their country's long term interest to be kowtowing to Lieberman's policies (to provide Palestinian lands to Eastern European migrants).

Adux

Country flag
The Israeli government really needs a good soul searching. They should decide whether or not it is in their country's long term interest to be kowtowing to Lieberman's policies (to provide Palestinian lands to Eastern European migrants).
I am actually quite ok with it, especially since most of these migrants if you go far enough have been forced to relocate to the Europe and elswhere by mostly muslim ruler's. Jews, are the true owner's of the land, or of most middle east if we go by the Chinese thinking.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am actually quite ok with it, especially since most of these migrants if you go far enough have been forced to relocate to the Europe and elswhere by mostly muslim ruler's. Jews, are the true owner's of the land, or of most middle east if we go by the Chinese thinking.
That's a rather simplistic view of that region's history. It's not as simple as that.

Adux

Country flag
That's a rather simplistic view of that region's history. It's not as simple as that.
Why should anyone take only the simplistic view of the Islamic one's.

The middle east, ie the muslims have been inhuman to the jews for the past 1500 years. Genocide after genocide.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why should anyone take only the simplistic view of the Islamic one's.

The middle east, ie the muslims have been inhuman to the jews for the past 1500 years. Genocide after genocide.
Some scientific insight into the complexity of their continuing saga -

"Genetic analysis suggests that many of the Muslims of Palestine are descendants of Christians, Jews, and other earlier inhabitants of the Levant and surrounding area, and that over 70% of Jewish men and half of the Palestinian and Israeli Arab male population share genetics with populations throughout the centuries, some even to prehistoric times.[21] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, very few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. For those who are Arab citizens of Israel, many are bilingual and fluent in Modern Hebrew. Those in the diaspora speak the languages of their host countries, in addition to, or to the exclusion of, Palestinian Arabic."

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

Listen to this carefully, it seems you are a canadian, while this is a Indian forum
:troll:

Since when does living in Canada make someone not Indian?

Babble on.... I'm not gonna reply or listen to any of it :pound:

Adux

Country flag
Some scientific insight into the complexity of their continuing saga -

"Genetic analysis suggests that many of the Muslims of Palestine are descendants of Christians, Jews, and other earlier inhabitants of the Levant and surrounding area, and that over 70% of Jewish men and half of the Palestinian and Israeli Arab male population share genetics with populations throughout the centuries, some even to prehistoric times.[21] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, very few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. For those who are Arab citizens of Israel, many are bilingual and fluent in Modern Hebrew. Those in the diaspora speak the languages of their host countries, in addition to, or to the exclusion of, Palestinian Arabic."

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, it is called force conversion, something islamic one's have a reputation of doing, quite effectively. I would call those people 'Stockholm syndrome' stretching beyond one life time...

mikhail

Country flag

HEIL MEIN FÃœHRER :troll:
ohh so you are accusing me of being a nazi sympathizer!:rofl:
look mate if i were a nazi i would say things like kill all the palestinian citizens and take over the entire west bank region,but i am not saying anything remotely similar to this.all i am saying is that these palestinian stone throwers are not saints by nature and they themselves are commiting violence by pelting stones towards the Israeli civilians.so its the right of the Israelis to hit back.and btw who told you that they were firing live ammunitions and not simple rubber bullets!do you have a proof like ballistic test of the weapons used by the Israelis,if you have it then first of all post your evidence here otherwise stop babbling imaginery things.:toilet:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
jews came from egypt and what is now known as israel/palestine had people already living on it who weren't jews. so i dont see how they are the true owner of the land. the true owners of the land are long dead.

btw chinese thinking is full of shit.

if you are interested to get a deeper understanding of the subject then read this

Biblical Peoples and Ethnicity: An Archaeological Study of Egyptians ... - Ann E. Killebrew - Google Books

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
It is well-known through genetic, archaeological, and literary evidence that the Palestinians belong to the land just as much as the Jews do. In fact, Jews and Palestinians are considerably related to one another, since they are both Semitic people; the only difference is that the ancestors of most modern Jews left the Levant long ago while the Palestinians stayed. Thus, the Palestinians became Arabized and adopted Islam while the Jews, many of whom went to Europe, became Europeanized or westernized. I find it amusing how people bring up the modern Arab identity of Palestinians as if it proves that they are not native to the land. Most people who use such arguments probably don't even know that the term 'Arab' is ONLY a linguistic and cultural label (similar to 'Indo-Aryan' or 'Dravidian') and NOT an ethnic label. The Palestinians, Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis, etc. are all called 'Arabs' because they all speak some dialect of Arabic and follow elements of what may be broadly called the 'Arab-Islamic culture'; however, they all belong to different ethnicities, and if you were to trace their ancestry you would find that most of their ancestors lived in the same region for thousands of years, long before they became Arabized and Islamized.

I actually do support the right of Jews to live in the Levant, since it is indeed their homeland. However, it is also the homeland of the Palestinians, and to deny this fact is to engage in the worst of historical revisionism. The current situation regarding Palestinians is unacceptable in many ways, though both sides are at fault.

Also, since many people are advocating a return of native peoples to their homeland, when will we expel all goras living in North America and Australia to their homeland in Europe and return the land to their rightful owners? After all, the native peoples of those continents have suffered far more trauma and oppression than the Jews have.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes, it is called force conversion, something islamic one's have a reputation of doing, quite effectively. I would call those people 'Stockholm syndrome' stretching beyond one life time...
But it also means that most of the Palestinians now in West Bank and Gaza are just as entitled to these lands and Jerusalem as their Jewish brothers. It is therefore simplistic to say that Israeli Jews are more entitled historically to the contested lands than Palestinians.

Adux

Country flag
But it also means that most of the Palestinians now in West Bank and Gaza are just as entitled to these lands and Jerusalem as their Jewish brothers. It is therefore simplistic to say that Israeli Jews are more entitled historically to the contested lands than Palestinians.
I consider Islam as the biggest threat to modern day secularism, every religion including Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism can be reigned or controlled by the masses to adjust to a modern living, strangely Islam has regressed especially in the past 20 years, I have taken my side, it is with the jews. The difference is jews dont want to eliminate or wipe out the whole of middle east off islam, while the muslims want to do the same to the jews. I see, the jews as a more willing partner if it came to all of them living together or even adopting true blue secularism, while the muslims will have none of it, Therefore I have taken my side. Every person who is truly secular should choose a side, one might we call it lesser of the two evils, but jews are definitly lesser, and make no doubt if it came living together they would, while the muslims wont. History is not on the sides of the muslims when it comes to secularism or any sort of acceptance of other faiths. So I dont care a flying fvck. Ever been to the middle east as a non-muslim? Ever been to Israel as non-jew? You will see the difference. I have.

Adux

Country flag
jews came from egypt and what is now known as israel/palestine had people already living on it who weren't jews. so i dont see how they are the true owner of the land. the true owners of the land are long dead.

btw chinese thinking is full of shit.

if you are interested to get a deeper understanding of the subject then read this

Biblical Peoples and Ethnicity: An Archaeological Study of Egyptians ... - Ann E. Killebrew - Google Books
Could be, but literally I dont care about this sort of Islamic fiends.

pankaj nema

Country flag
There will never be any durable peace in the Middle East

This conflict will go on till the end of this world

Muslim ego is just too big

If we can see Islamists coming to Afghanistan from Yemen Somalia Saudi Arabia Chechnya Iran
Uzbekistan ; to fight the infidels then we can see the hatred that Muslims have for Christians

Now it is well known that Jews are hated even more by Islamists

So Muslims will never accept Israel and this conflict will go on for ever

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I consider Islam as the biggest threat to modern day secularism, every religion including Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism can be reigned or controlled by the masses to adjust to a modern living, strangely Islam has regressed especially in the past 20 years, I have taken my side, it is with the jews. The difference is jews dont want to eliminate or wipe out the whole of middle east off islam, while the muslims want to do the same to the jews. I see, the jews as a more willing partner if it came to all of them living together or even adopting true blue secularism, while the muslims will have none of it, Therefore I have taken my side. Every person who is truly secular should choose a side, one might we call it lesser of the two evils, but jews are definitly lesser, and make no doubt if it came living together they would, while the muslims wont. History is not on the sides of the muslims when it comes to secularism or any sort of acceptance of other faiths. So I dont care a flying fvck. Ever been to the middle east as a non-muslim? Ever been to Israel as non-jew? You will see the difference. I have.
I am with you on the inherent combativeness of Islam. But the Israeli-Palestinian issue is not really a religious issue. It is territorial (for the Israelis) and a matter of national survival (for the Palestinians). This issue however is being used by Islamic fundamentalists across the region as an excellent rallying cry to galvanize popular Arab support around their brand. The worst thing is that the increasingly brazen land grab of the Eastern European Jews (new migrants to Israel) is making it harder and harder for moderate Arabs (Muslim Arabs) to argue against radical elements within their religion in the region and to support a much constructive approach/accommodation towards Israel.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Israel is systematically grabbing West Bank simply because it has no choice

If left to itself West Bank would become a haven for Islamists

This conflict is much much bigger than just land grabbing and settlements

It is about the basic intolerance and rejection of Israel by the Muslim world

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles