Israeli police will not face trial over death of Palestinian girl

Anonymous

i like what israle does if you kill one of mine i shall kill a thousand of yours it is a policy that these morons ( arabs ) understand
But have they understood that..these "moron Arabs" as you put it? The violence still continues so maybe it would be correct of Israel to kill all Palestinians isn't it?

so whats worng the simple fact is that israle dosent take the betan path of appesment so all are jealous of her including some "Indian" leftist loosers
So what you are trying to say is people who do not like Israel's policy of indiscriminate killing are leftist loosers and all else are winners right wingers?

Tomcat

excatly have you intracted with a palstanine in your life ????

mostly the answer would be no

i have all my life and by personal experince i can tell that they are havey headed fools

how are not even liked by other arabs

KS

Bye bye DFI
I don't get it - when a Palestinian kills a Israeli child it becomes 'intifada', 'self-defence', 'resistance' etc. But when the reverse happens it is 'genocide','state terrorism','zionist cruelty' etc.

And they expect others to go with that charade :lol:

Anonymous

Arey baba - The British were much more civil than what the Nazis did to others.
If Britishers were civil why did Indians wanted to get freedom? I'd be sure to pass along your sentiments to the victims of Jallianwala bagh victims and to other Indians who were treated as sub humans remember "Dogs and Indians not allowed"? Or would you like to pass your sentiments yourself to the hundreds of weavers in Bengal whoose hands were cut off to destroy the indigenous weaving industry in favor of British textile imports and thousands of such other victims.

Non-violence does not work in 99 cases out of 100. We have a saying in local lingo - Adi uthavara aari annan thambi kooda uthava mattan - roughly transalated as , Even your brothers can't help you like a good hard smack can.
But..but as people would put it on this thread/forum "winners right wingers" are claiming that Palestinians should not use violence to oppose Israel atrocities. They should just die and let Israel run over them. So are you contradicting yourself or the "winners right wingers"?

Anonymous

excatly have you intracted with a palstanine in your life ????

mostly the answer would be no

i have all my life and by personal experince i can tell that they are havey headed fools

how are not even liked by other arabs
So you have interacted with Palestinians all your life....so I'm guessing you are an Israeli, right? If not would you please care to explain how you interacted with them..I'm intrigued. I would like to hear your experience in detail.

Tomcat

excatly when transjordan occupied and ran "west bank" it was ok and when egypt did the same with gaza it was ok

but when the isralies have allowed the "palstanies" to do the same it is" zionistic occupation" what bs

pack leader

Professional
But have they understood that..these "moron Arabs" as you put it? The violence still continues so maybe it would be correct of Israel to kill all Palestinians isn't it?

So what you are trying to say is people who do not like Israel's policy of indiscriminate killing are leftist loosers and all else are winners right wingers?
you bloody fool if we were we practicing indiscriminate killing or even expulsion there
wound have been 0 Arabs in Israel
the fact remains 1.2 mil Arabs enjoy all the rights of Israeli citizenship
your cheap talk will not impress anyone but you people keep on trying
i have heard it all before the Nazi accusations and the south Africa example
both misguided attempts to discredit the only country in history that
willingly imported 250000 Africans as citizens and 250000 more as temporary refuge residents

Tomcat

i live in the GCC in UAE to be precise and i am a full blooded Indian for your information but i support israle also like india

and now i shall tell you these guys have highly paid goverment jobs here and you walk in to a government depatment here the way they act is apolling and they will treat you like trash

no words are suffice to tell the highheadedness of these idiots

Anonymous

i wish that india was like israle that i valued " our lives" and smacked its stupid neghibours to oblivion if they even deard look at us
So you want to start a war if someone looks at you..is what you are saying? Irrespective of the deaths of countless people on both sides of border.

" its worth living like a warrior for one day then live like a slave for a 100 years"
Or to be right for one day than to be wrong for 100 years.

KS

Bye bye DFI
If Britishers were civil why did Indians wanted to get freedom? I'd be sure to pass along your sentiments to the victims of Jallianwala bagh victims and to other Indians who were treated as sub humans remember "Dogs and Indians not allowed"? Or would you like to pass your sentiments yourself to the hundreds of weavers in Bengal whoose hands were cut off to destroy the indigenous weaving industry in favor of British textile imports and thousands of such other victims.
The Nazis were much more than that. Surely six million Indians were not killed for some obscure race theory. Were they ? I am not apologizing for the British rule , but just pointing out that Non-Violence would not have worked with the others and it was Mr.Gandhi's sheer luck that he was facing the British and not the Nazis or Stalin.

But..but as people would put it on this thread/forum "winners right wingers" are claiming that Palestinians should not use violence to oppose Israel atrocities. They should just die and let Israel run over them. So are you contradicting yourself or the "winners right wingers"?
Nope. Let the two slug it out. Who emerges the winner takes the land. No contradiction, no mincing of words, no morality BS, nothing. In today's world - Might is Right and Morality can take a hike

Anonymous

you bloody fool if we were we practicing indiscriminate killing or even expulsion there
wound have been 0 Arabs in Israel
the fact remains 1.2 mil Arabs enjoy all the rights of Israeli citizenship
your cheap talk will not impress anyone but you people keep on trying
i have heard it all before the Nazi accusations and the south Africa example
both misguided attempts to discredit the only country in history that
willingly imported 250000 Africans as citizens and 250000 more as temporary refuge residents
Yes yes Israel is right and everyone else is wrong I gathered that from your original thread. Israel is right whole world is wrong.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Not every country stays like a pussy when its citizens are slaughtered by others and preaches "Ahimsa". My foot.

Yes yes Israel is right and everyone else is wrong I gathered that from your original thread. Israel is right whole world is wrong.
Don't include whole world - You are not the whole world.

I support the Israelis in their right to self-defense and I hope my country too can take care of its citizens like it does.

Last edited:

Tomcat

So you want to start a war if someone looks at you..is what you are saying? Irrespective of the deaths of countless people on both sides of border.

Or to be right for one day than to be wrong for 100 years.
freedom is paid in blood and not in words as karthic said Human Rights can go to Hell and rot

Rahul M

The Nazis were much more than that. Surely six million Indians were not killed for some obscure race theory. Were they ? I am not apologizing for the British rule , but just pointing out that Non-Violence would not have worked with the others and it was Mr.Gandhi's sheer luck that he was facing the British and not the Nazis or Stalin.
err, the british left because they were a spent force after WW2 and the british Indian army and navy were rebelling against british rule. not because of gandhiji's movement.

KS

Bye bye DFI
err, the british left because they were a spent force after WW2 and the british Indian army and navy were rebelling against british rule. not because of gandhiji's movement.
Exactly my point. It was not the overly-glorified Non-Violence at work. It was the near bankruptcy back home in London that gave us our freedom.

It is just like me walking when a background music is already playing and saying the BGM was being played for me walking.

Anonymous

your counter argument is so powerful so meaningful
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yes it is..is this not what you wanted to hear? I thought you didn't like opposing views which are critical to Israel because as you said they "all are lies and propaganda". Please let me know after you make up your mind.

Anonymous

The Nazis were much more than that. Surely six million Indians were not killed for some obscure race theory. Were they ?
So what are you trying to imply here that more than six million Indians were not killed so that is why Britishers were lenient? And all the Indians who were killed under British raj were in vain because they did not have more numbers..is this what you are trying to imply by any means?

Nope. Let the two slug it out. Who emerges the winner takes the land. No contradiction, no mincing of words, no morality BS, nothing. In today's world - Might is Right and Morality can take a hike
So what you want is Israeli and Palestinians to kill each other? Also this would only work if Palestinians are also supported and armed to the teeth as Israel has by other countries through donations and aids. So you agree that Palestinians should also be supported until they can gain equal footing as Israel so they can kill each other?

Last edited:

Anonymous

i live in the GCC in UAE to be precise and i am a full blooded Indian for your information but i support israle also like india
Why are you working in an Arab nation as per you all Arabs are morons. Why not come back to India?

and now i shall tell you these guys have highly paid goverment jobs here and you walk in to a government depatment here the way they act is apolling and they will treat you like trash no words are suffice to tell the highheadedness of these idiots
Is it not the same with Indian bureaucracy or what we commonly call as Indian babus sitting in government offices? Are they any different from Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian/ Jew occupying a government posts with high headed asking for chai pani for even little work? Also how will a Palestinian national get work in a government job in UAE if he is not a citizen of UAE? Please explain I am genuinely curious how a different citizen would get a govt. job in a different country? Don't they have to be citizen of that country?

Tomcat

i can just say you come here and experince it for your self

you can even find indians here in goverment like in defence

Global Defence

New threads

Articles