Israeli Fighters Attacks Palestanian Houses

Neo

Please advise when the ruhani soldiers of Bakistans are going to free Palestine and destroy Israel?
Last time I heard some bh indies were actually fighting for ISIS and some 100.000 muslum volunteers are ready to fight. When are you going to destry Israel?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Last time I heard some bh indies were actually fighting for ISIS and some 100.000 muslum volunteers are ready to fight. When are you going to destry Israel?
Stop listening to madrasa radio 92.5 FM

Neo

Send ur army and Air Force to defend Palestine . Where are other islami mulk ? Where is islami thakedari gone? Kya baat koi islami mulk tumhari baat nahi manta..
Palestine is not our war, our support of of moral and financial nature.

Blackwater

Palestine is not our war, our support of of moral and financial nature.
If u can send airforce pilot in Arab Israeli war in 60ties. Hun ki Hoya ? Aab to Allah ke fazal se atmi mulk ho,

Neo

Debate with dignity otherwise punjabi hu aukat dekhani mujhe tujhe better ati ha
Behavior breeds behavior. Talk more nonsense and you will get a matching reply. There is limit to my patience and tollerance aswell, don't take it for weakness.

Blackwater

Behavior breeds behavior. Talk more nonsense and you will get a matching reply. There is limit to my patience and tollerance aswell, don't take it for weakness.
U started with bhi-Indians .

pmaitra

If you guys keep fighting, I might close this thread. Also, stop ganging up against one person. Try to have a meaningful discussion.

ITBP

No one can be compared to Palestinians when it comes to misery, landtheft and genocide.
What about Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist from land of pure?

In fact Israel approves a free Palestine, but will not tolerate Palestine ruled by HAMAS or like this.

HAMAS's aim is not only expel Jews from Palestine but also to destroy very existence Israel.

How about PAF Fighters bombing Taliban positions?

In fact Israel has full right to protect themselves. So they can do it.

Neo

Back to.my question. Who is controlling, supporting,, financing and supplying.weapons.to Hamas??
Why are you guys reluctant answering such a simple question?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Who is controlling Hamas, who is giving weapons and funds to them?
Can someone answer this objectively?
Yes really who are they..

How much aid Did Palestine received in last month

Israel send Nearly 200 Trucks of Humanitration everyday to Gaza Strip

also it's clear Sudan and Iran have connection to Arms supply to Gaza

Blackwater

Back to.my question. Who is controlling, supporting,, financing and supplying.weapons.to Hamas??
Why are you guys reluctant answering such a simple question?
back to my Q? neo if pakistan can send pilots to fight in arab isreali war, why not today when u got JF-17 and nukes.

help ur muslims brothers? what stopping you?

Neo

Yes really who are they..

How much aid Did Palestine received in last month

Israel send Nearly 200 Trucks of Humanitration everyday to Gaza Strip

also it's clear Sudan and Iran have connection to Arms supply to Gaza
It's mainly coming from Iran who supports Hezbullah and Hamas with funds and weapons to fight against the zionists.

Why is there no word against Iran from Indian posters??
Double standards?

Voldemort

Country flag
Colonel Lerner said the Israeli military was "operating to minimize the civilian impact. But when Hamas embeds itself in the civilian population and uses it as a human shield," he said, "that makes it very difficult for us." m.timesofindia.com/world/middle-east/Palestinian-death-toll-nears-100-as-Hamas-promises-more-attacks-on-Israel/articleshow/38211745.cms

Neo

back to my Q? neo if pakistan can send pilots to fight in arab isreali war, why not today when u got JF-17 and nukes.

help ur muslims brothers? what stopping you?
It was never our war and it will never be. Yes Pakistani pilots have flown arab jets in lybian, Iraqi, Royal Jordanian and lebanese Air Forces hence they flew the mirages. Currently there are Pakistani pilots serving in KSA, Emirates and Qatar and if any.of these countries goes to.war, Pak pilots will fly their jets.

JBH22

Those Indians going there are for good written off :)

But Pakistan being the beacon of islam how can you reject the calls of your biradaar

Blackwater

It was never our war and it will never be. Yes Pakistani pilots have flown arab jets in lybian, Iraqi, Royal Jordanian and lebanese Air Forces hence they flew the mirages. Currently there are Pakistani pilots serving in KSA, Emirates and Qatar and if any.of these countries goes to.war, Pak pilots will fly their jets.
isn't it ur moral duty to help ur muslim brother in needs specially when u r the only nuke muslim country in the world.

do u think KSA,emirates and qatar will go to war with Israel??? no way

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
It's mainly coming from Iran who supports Hezbullah and Hamas with funds and weapons to fight against the zionists.

Why is there no word against Iran from Indian posters??
Double standards?

here peoples have different views ..some loves Iran some hate too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles