Israel-Palestine Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Started again

Egypt asked both parties to another 72 Hours of ceasefire Israel agrees and Hamas Agreed with Initial of 20 barrage of Rockets into Israel where the previous 72 hour ceasefire expires at 8 Am Today

20 rockets in 2 hours In Israel time is 10 Am now

Israel still being Silent

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A reality check:
First YOU beigairat Un-Islamic Pakis do a reality check on yourself. You Pakis have killed millions of civilians and the biggest Human Right violator in modern history.

This is what you Pakis have done who are almost all civilians:-

3,000,000 Muslim Bangladeshis killed
200,000 Bangladeshis women raped
100,000 Kashmiris killed
60,000 Pakis killed since WOT
10,000+ Baloch killed
10,000+ Shia/hazara/Hindu/Christian/Sikh killed in Ethnic cleansing

'In 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped 200,000 Hindu women' | The Muslim Issue

Why are Pakis silent on the thousands of brutal killings ISIS is doing specially against Christians and Yazidis???

STOP shedding crocodile tears for others when YOU Pakis yourself is the biggest Human Rights violaters... so better shut your mouth before you talk about civilian death.

Iraq crisis: who are the Yazidis and why is Isis hunting them? | World news | theguardian.com
The rise of Islamic fundamentalism more broadly has pushed thousands of Yazidis to seek asylum in Europe. According to some estimates, 70,000 people, or about 15% of the Yazidi population in Iraq, fled the country.
Iraq Christian leader: People are being slaughtered - Worldnews.com
he UN Security Council has held an emergency meeting on Iraq, after the largest Christian town was seized by Islamic State militants.

Tens of thousands of Iraqi Christians and Yazidis have fled their homes following a warning by the militants to renounce their faiths or face death.

Canon Andrew White, who is the vicar of the only Anglican church in Iraq, says the international community must do more to help Christians and other minorities. He says people are being "slaughtered".

Pakistan is the BIGGEST TERRORIST NATION.

Neo

UK government reviewing £8bn of arms sales to Israel
Ministers say contracts for military equipment will be individually examined to ensure they are not being used in Gaza offensive

The British government is reviewing the sale of £8bn in arms and military goods to Israel to see whether each licence is appropriate in light of the conflict in Gaza, Downing Street has said.

Ministers said they would not stop licensing military equipment to Israel outright because they believed the country had a "legitimate right to self-defence".

The contracts – mostly for cryptographic software and military communications, but also weapon parts – will be individually examined to ensure they are not being used for internal repression or the provocation of conflict.

Downing Street confirmed it was conducting the review after David Cameron gave his strongest comments yet on the crisis, saying the UN was right to condemn the shelling of schools as a "moral outrage".

The prime minister, however, stopped short of Ed Miliband's outright opposition to Israel's incursion into Gaza, and made it clear that the British government blamed Hamas for provoking the conflict.

"We are currently reviewing all export licences to Israel to confirm that we think they are appropriate," the prime minister's deputy official spokesman said.

Campaigners are most worried about £42m of arms export licences granted to 130 British companies, including two supplying components for the Hermes drone and one selling components for Israel's main battle tank.

The information was uncovered by Campaign Against the Arms Trade, but the government said it had no plans to investigate whether British-made parts were being used in weapons or military equipment deployed in Gaza.

In late July, Tobias Ellwood, a new Foreign Office minister, said: "The United Kingdom does not believe that imposing a blanket arms embargo on Israel would promote progress in the Middle East peace process. All countries, including Israel, have a legitimate right to self-defence, and the right to defend its citizens from attack. In doing so, it is vital that all actions are proportionate, in line with international humanitarian law, and are calibrated to avoid civilian casualties."

The Green party has called for an outright arms embargo on Israel, saying the sale of military parts was "nothing short of scandalous". Caroline Lucas, the Green MP for Brighton, said: "There must be an immediate embargo on all arms sales and military co-operation with Israel."

Following Operation Cast Lead, Israel's 2008 offensive in Gaza, the UK has admitted that equipment used by the Israeli military during the operation had almost certainly contained British-made components.

A spokesman for the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills said: "We are currently reviewing all existing export licences to Israel. All applications for export licences are assessed on a case by case basis against strict criteria. We will not issue a licence if there is a clear risk that the equipment might be used for internal repression, or if there is a clear risk that it would provoke or prolong conflict."

Andrew George, a Liberal Democrat MP, called for a Royal Navy hospital ship moored in Falmouth to be sent to Gaza to ease the pressure on the territory's medical facilities.

"Israel continues to bombard Gaza and restrict the flow of essential medical supplies and humanitarian relief," he said. "A humanitarian crisis in Gaza must be intolerable, with people unable to get out and effective relief barely able to get in.

"The UK should not just sit back and do nothing. Britain should be at the forefront of the humanitarian response to the tragic events in Gaza. By deploying RFA Argus, we would offer a symbol of action and support from the UK via Cornwall towards the citizens of Gaza severely affected by Israel's military response."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...es-israel-gaza

Twinblade

Country flag
First YOU beigairat Un-Islamic Pakis do a reality check on yourself. You Pakis have killed millions of civilians and the biggest Human Right violator in modern history.

This is what you Pakis have done who are almost all civilians:-

3,000,000 Muslim Bangladeshis killed
200,000 Bangladeshis women raped
100,000 Kashmiris killed
60,000 Pakis killed since WOT
10,000+ Baloch killed
10,000+ Shia/hazara/Hindu/Christian/Sikh killed in Ethnic cleansing

Pakistan is the BIGGEST TERRORIST NATION.
Not to forget, in black september, Mard-e-Momin Zia-ul-Haq's 2nd division (then a brigadier) killed 25000 Palestinians, more than Israel has done in all wars put together :).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Arabs must act.

It is silly for other to huff and puff when the Arabs lie impotent and moribund.

The OIS is equally rotten.

And the Israelis are aware of all this and so they can hammer at will.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Not to forget, in black september, Mard-e-Momin Zia-ul-Haq's 2nd division (then a brigadier) killed 25000 Palestinians, more than Israel has done in all wars put together :).
Yeah thanks for bringing this up.

Pakis themselves KILLED 25,000 Muslim Palestinians.

Shame on Paki double standards.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
No demilitarization, no port.

Meanwhile, the Security Cabinet was to convene at noon Tuesday
to hear the details of the agreements reached so far. A political
source said that the issue of demilitarization, although it became a
key talking point for Netanyahu during the fighting, was not
expected to be included in the final agreement, and certainly not by
Hamas.

"Hamas cannot say that it agreed to demilitarization, but the
important thing is that the issue was raised," the source said.
While Israel wanted rehabilitation in return for demilitarization in
Gaza, it is will likely to have to make do with making life easier for
the Gazans without Hamas giving any guarantees it will
decommission its weapons.

It seems that during the talks in Cairo, the demilitarization
requirement was shelved along with Hamas' demands for a
seaport and airport. Cabinet ministers have made it clear that a
port will be built if Hamas agrees to extreme demilitarization."

Gaza ceasefire talks: Easing of blockade, but no demilitarization - Israel News, Ynetnews

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The people that are cheering here for Israel are complete morons. Such blatant expansionism is against the basic articles of the UN Charter itself and it is the reason why the whole world, including even the European nations, condemn Israel.
1. "The people that are cheering here for Israel are complete morons"
So are the most other people on the planet.

2. The purpose of the UN is to act as a proxy to control nations. They themselves don't give a shit about their impractical charters and what not unless it is useful to their causes.

3. Never mind the Euro nations most of them are controlled by a handful of people.
The point I'm making is: Israel is there to stay, as a vast majority of Israelis were born there and associate with the land . Now either, both Israel and Palestine can bring it down a notch and try to attain a peaceful solution or they can fight it out. I think the first option is better for Palestine.

Last edited:

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Hamas says Israel killed three top Gaza commanders

GAZA (Reuters) - An Israeli air strike killed three senior Hamas military commanders in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, the Islamist group said, the clearest sign yet Israel is focusing its assault on those leading attacks from the Palestinian enclave. The Israeli military had no immediate comment on what would constitute the killing of the most senior Hamas men since it launched its offensive on Gaza six week ago with the declared aim of curbing rocket fire into its territory. Hamas, which dominates the Gaza Strip, named the men as Mohammed Abu Shammala, Raed al-Attar and Mohammed Barhoum and said they were killed in a bombing of a house in the southern town of Rafah. A military spokeswoman said aircraft carried out 20 assaults in Gaza on Thursday, but gave no further details. Late on Tuesday Israel targeted Hamas's top military commander, Mohammed Deif, but failed to kill him. Deif's wife and seven-month-old son were killed in the air strike, Hamas said. Egyptian-mediated talks to end weeks of deadly fighting between Israel, Hamas and other militant groups in Gaza collapsed on Tuesday when violence broke out after ten days of relative calm. Palestinian health officials said 2,050 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been killed in the fighting. Israel says it has killed hundreds of Palestinian militants in the conflict, which the United Nations says has displaced about 425,000 people. Sixty-four Israeli soldiers and three civilians in Israel have been killed.
Hamas says Israel killed three top Gaza commanders | Reuters

nrupatunga

Rediff uvacha

Israel says Gaza war cost military USD 2.5 billion: Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon said today that the direct cost of the 50-day military offensive in the Gaza Strip was more than USD 2.5 billion. "The expenditure on Operation Protective Edge military expenditure, the direct expenditure is more than nine billion shekels," Yaalon told an economic conference in Tel Aviv.

"We attacked over than 6,000 targets, more than 5,00 of them by the air force, about 900 from land and sea," he said referring to tank, artillery and naval fire.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

I don't know why God is tolerating all this bloodshed between his creations? I don't know what went wrong in history that prophecized land is filled with terror? I don't know when this will going to get stopped once and for all? I don't know how Israel, the chosen people of God in the land, are doing this? I don't know why all big and strong nations as Europe, America, China, Russia, India are unable to stop this bloodshed? Perhaps it's time to wait and see the unfolding of the upcoming events. May they not bring more bloodshed. May they bring peace, harmony, prosperity and a will to tolerate each other. This situation is simply unacceptable.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I don't know why God is tolerating all this bloodshed between his creations? I don't know what went wrong in history that prophecized land is filled with terror? I don't know when this will going to get stopped once and for all? I don't know how Israel, the chosen people of God in the land, are doing this? I don't know why all big and strong nations as Europe, America, China, Russia, India are unable to stop this bloodshed? Perhaps it's time to wait and see the unfolding of the upcoming events. May they not bring more bloodshed. May they bring peace, harmony, prosperity and a will to tolerate each other. This situation is simply unacceptable.
I don't know really you are Speaking about humanity or Just Speculating Israel doing Wrong

Why don't the Muslim do not cover the rain of Rockets and missiles who always target Israeli civilians mostly

And trying to Launch Rockets over Nuke Reactor to provoke more

Are you Blind side or Normal Bakistani Muslim

Ahsan Bin Tufail

I don't know really you are Speaking about humanity or Just Speculating Israel doing Wrong

Why don't the Muslim do not cover the rain of Rockets and missiles who always target Israeli civilians mostly

And trying to Launch Rockets over Nuke Reactor to provoke more

Are you Blind side or Normal Bakistani Muslim
Dear @SajeevJino,

I am fully against the killing of even a single innocent creature let alone a human being as pure as the prophesized child of the pious Israel. It is unbearable for me to hear the news of the worst kind of bloodshedding happening in the prophesized land. I am fully against the killings of innocent Israelis and Palestinians without their wills who have nothing to do with the agendas of their Rulers. I found no place in my heart for those who could stop these worst barbaric acts and they are not doing so. May prosperity, peace, tolerance be prevailed everywhere. I am a free man and I choose my own words according to my own will and no power except God can stop me to express myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@SajeevJino

Hamas' Meshal agrees for Palestinian state based on 1967 borders

Hamas untill now didn't even recognise israel. So if this true, this could be very very interesting. As israel just doesn't want to share even 1 inch of land with palestinians.
Hamas has been nearly Demolished by Israeli and Egyptian government

so now they have no way to Grow again as strong as Previous

So they asking Israel to be on 1967 war border .It's not the first time Previously many times they asked

But Sure Israel will not give a Centi Meter of Land

and Israel Is still Discussing to demilitarise Gaza .Sure they have Plans to execute

some keys about 1967 war

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/67line.html

Last edited by a moderator:

nrupatunga

Hamas has been nearly Demolished by Israeli and Egyptian government

so now they have no way to Grow again as strong as Previous

So they asking Israel to be on 1967 war border .It's not the first time Previously many times they asked

But Sure Israel will not give a Centi Meter of Land

and Israel Is still Discussing to demilitarise Gaza .Sure they have Plans to execute

some keys about 1967 war

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/67line.html
Its very difficult to demilitarise gaza. Hamas will get weapons hook or crook. Even if israel manages to take out weapons, gaza will get weapons if not tht month maybe next or maybe even next year.
Yes, israel can not afford to give back land even if it wants.

But AFAIK hamas till recently didn't even want to recognise israel, so when had they previously agreed to 1967 borders?? This is new to me.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Its very difficult to demilitarise gaza. Hamas will get weapons hook or crook. Even if israel manages to take out weapons, gaza will get weapons if not tht month maybe next or maybe even next year.
several Plans to blockade Arms Transfer .Good Response from Egypt makes Surely Possible

Yes, israel can not afford to give back land even if it wants.
Correct

But AFAIK hamas till recently didn't even want to recognise israel, so when had they previously agreed to 1967 borders?? This is new to me.
Simple Google "" Hamas agreed 1967 Borders ""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles