Israel-Lebanon War may start soon...

bhramos

Country flag
updates belong to Israel & Lebanon war preparations....

Hezbollah – Capabilities And Role In The Middle East (Full Documentary)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Good they are habituated to get spanked by Israel even after so many humiliation.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Sure a humiliation of over 1500 ~ killed which is 10 times more than Israelis including several high ranking Hizbollah Pigs and billions of $ worth infrastructure destroyed in Israeli strike and Naval blockade etc

Want more to be spank ?
no offence, i eat pork, my Dharma says Love every Animal...
your views are completely different from mine
Jai Hind..

bhramos

Country flag
The next war between Israel & Hezbollah: When, how and why - academic tells you all you need to know

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Israel is too strong for riff raffs like hezbollah. With the Iron dome and Arrow-3 orational they can wie out Lebnon in 2 hrs with minimal damage.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Israel is too strong for riff raffs like Hezbollah. With the Iron Dome and Arrow-3 operational, they can wipe out Lebanon in 2 hrs with minimal damage.
Do not underestimate anyone in war agreed that the LDF is almost non existent and the LAF is a joke there will be way more to this war then Just Hizbolla and company Lebanon is you have to remember the outcome of the disastrous Sykes–Picot or Asia Minor Agreement and due to that is quite diverse when it comes to ethnicities as evidenced by the below-attached map
lebanonsect3.gif

look at the Brake up
41 % shia
27% Sunni
25 % Christian
5 % Druz
so let's look at a split lets say that the Sunnis Christians and Durz support Israel (the Sunnis Due to Saudi making them "understand")
that still leaves 41 % of the population in Iranian Pockets ok so now lets look at the road to Beirut shall we
The IDF has to take the Port of Tyer which is Shia dominated if it goes through the coastal route but instead if the IDF/SADF Proxys launch an Amphibious attack and capture Tripoli they will still have to split their forces with one body of the force heading down the coastal road and the other attacking Balbakk which is a shia dominated territory with only allied town in the area being Zahlah which is Christian dominated
but as is always the case Lebonon's fate is tied to that of sirya and what happens there if it steblizes then Iran will have the upper hand as it will have the support of siyria and Russia and don to forget that Iran has alraedy Forward deployed elements of the Al quds and The IRGC to Syria in support of Assad and they are no mean pushovers and not only that even mother Russia has Boots on the Ground in the teather so in short this will not be a cake walk for the IDF add to that the Information and Psy Ops wars it is going to intresting
what I worry is that if the Upper Mideast Gose boom then that will have an adverse effect on the Persian Gulf and one false move might turn the region it to a full-fledged war zone between Iran and Suadi Arabia
But I always say damm those Brits and the French for creating this mess in the First place and so much for the war to end all wars that bloody conflict is the source of all this headache
here within attached is the Orginal map as attached to the Asia Minor Agreement from Wikipedia

look at it even a fool can tell it is a powder keg waiting to blow
but this is what happens when men make agreements over maps sipping on Claret and smoking Cigars

Flame Thrower

In my view.....this war is not good for Israel.

Israel may win the war (and the price of this victory will be way higher than any other Israel war) but will definitely loose on the international forums.

Let's hope that this war doesn't take place.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Do not underestimate anyone in war agreed that the LDF is almost non existent and the LAF is a joke there will be way more to this war then Just Hizbolla and company Lebanon is you have to remember the outcome of the disastrous Sykes–Picot or Asia Minor Agreement and due to that is quite diverse when it comes to ethnicities as evidenced by the below-attached map
View attachment 21624
look at the Brake up
41 % shia
27% Sunni
25 % Christian
5 % Druz
so let's look at a split lets say that the Sunnis Christians and Durz support Israel (the Sunnis Due to Saudi making them "understand")
that still leaves 41 % of the population in Iranian Pockets ok so now lets look at the road to Beirut shall we
The IDF has to take the Port of Tyer which is Shia dominated if it goes through the coastal route but instead if the IDF/SADF Proxys launch an Amphibious attack and capture Tripoli they will still have to split their forces with one body of the force heading down the coastal road and the other attacking Balbakk which is a shia dominated territory with only allied town in the area being Zahlah which is Christian dominated
but as is always the case Lebonon's fate is tied to that of sirya and what happens there if it steblizes then Iran will have the upper hand as it will have the support of siyria and Russia and don to forget that Iran has alraedy Forward deployed elements of the Al quds and The IRGC to Syria in support of Assad and they are no mean pushovers and not only that even mother Russia has Boots on the Ground in the teather so in short this will not be a cake walk for the IDF add to that the Information and Psy Ops wars it is going to intresting
what I worry is that if the Upper Mideast Gose boom then that will have an adverse effect on the Persian Gulf and one false move might turn the region it to a full-fledged war zone between Iran and Suadi Arabia
But I always say damm those Brits and the French for creating this mess in the First place and so much for the war to end all wars that bloody conflict is the source of all this headache
here within attached is the Orginal map as attached to the Asia Minor Agreement from Wikipedia

look at it even a fool can tell it is a powder keg waiting to blow
but this is what happens when men make agreements over maps sipping on Claret and smoking Cigars
Thank you for putting things in historical context with maps. I love maps ! o_O

Lebanon is French creation yes. And it has been a very successful and happy place til it was destroyed by foreign actors like Israel, PLO , Assad father , Iran. I hope this time France is NOT letting anyone destroy the country again.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Lebanon is French creation yes. And it has been a very successful and happy place
while I agree about Lebon I do think (and this is an opinion formed in no small part from my fathers travels in the Former French African countries that most of the French colonial creations are failures as is
as for the destruction, the blame can be laid at the Doorstep of the PLO and the Syrians
it is to note that Israel never attacked Lebanon till the Operations in 1979 which was an outcome of PLO terrorist attacks on Israel

Tactical Frog

Country flag
while I agree about Lebon I do think (and this is an opinion formed in no small part from my fathers travels in the Former French African countries that most of the French colonial creations are failures as is
as for the destruction, the blame can be laid at the Doorstep of the PLO and the Syrians
it is to note that Israel never attacked Lebanon till the Operations in 1979 which was an outcome of PLO terrorist attacks on Israel
PLO ‘s rise in the early 1970s marked the beginning of the end for Lebanon . Jordan ‘s king Hussein was stronger and wiser than the Lebanese State by never allowing PLO to use his country as a base against Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

The Zimbabwe case shows that former UK colonies can go astray too

Kalki_2018

Country flag
What ever saudis are smoking I would love to see that clown raheel wage a war on hezbollah with is rag tag coalition.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles