Israel forces tourist to pledge to avoid pro-Palestinian activities as condition for

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I'm not responding to you any more. Everything you keep saying is trivial and it's frankly just pissing me off now.
Please don't respond.

But also don't post things that you cannot substantiate.

As a Mentor, nothing, makes me feel that other chap is 'pissing me off', as you so quaintly state!

But then, I have to ensure that facts are there and not fiction.

Or people ride their favourite hobby horse and 'piss off' others!

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

He is an Israeli its obvious he'd be more active on Israeli threads. What's funny is the fact that ever since joining the forum you have never contributed on Indian threads and have been posting anti-Israeli threads on a regular basis..shows who's the one with an agenda here.
Keep thinking that shit. I've posted numerous numerous threads on numerous other topics, and I'm here to stay because I'm Indian and this is where I belong.

Son of Govinda

When were there Kshatriyas in Kashmir?
My parents married outside the typical caste system. I have family from Kashmir, and I'm not too sure what they are but I know that the vast majority of my family is Kshatriya, and definitely pure Hindu.

pack leader

Professional
Keep thinking that shit. I've posted numerous numerous threads on numerous other topics, and I'm here to stay because I'm Indian and this is where I belong.
what amazing arrogance you have
siting 10,000 km from Israel reading biased propaganda and telling me
that i don't know the history and contemporary reality in Israel

the history and reality that i live in every day !!!

Reactions: KS

Son of Govinda

what amazing arrogance you have
siting 10,000 km from Israel reading biased propaganda and telling me
that i don't know the history and contemporary reality in Israel

the history and reality in my own country
That "Propaganda" came from Haaretz. An Israeli news-paper! Yup sure is propaganda all right.

pack leader

Professional
That "Propaganda" came from Haaretz. An Israeli news-paper! Yup sure is propaganda all right.
Haaretz is hard core leftist news paper with a strong agenda
Israel inn is the right wing equivalent both are completely unreliable for real news

but you will never know this because you are an arrogant Canadian with Indian blood (maybe)

Son of Govinda

Haaretz is hard core leftist news paper with a strong agenda
Israel inn is the right wing equivalent both are completely unreliable for real news
As left wing as a paper is, you can't publish stuff like this without being sued for libel. Especially against your own government!

And trust me Haaretz publishes things like this all the time. Things most mainstream Israeli newspapers seem to conveniently not publish.

pack leader

Professional
As left wing as a paper is, you can't publish stuff like this without being sued for libel. Especially against your own government!
libel rulz in Israel are different from canda and America
only intentional lie is punishable and intent is hard to prove

but you will never know this because you are an arrogant Canadian with Indian blood (maybe)

Son of Govinda

libel rulz in Israel are different from canda and America
only intentional lie is punishable and intent is hard to prove

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Just another delusion for you live in.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I enjoy those who are deluded and filled with delusion.

It adds to the post and popularity of the forum but not to its intellectual content!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles