Israel forces tourist to pledge to avoid pro-Palestinian activities as condition for

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Modern day Jews are eastern European. :rofl:

Do you actually think they descend from the true biblical Jews?
Do you think the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent are descendants of the Arabs or Persian?

Most claim so.

And a large majority claim to be descendant of their Prophet by adding honorific!

And guess why?

Son of Govinda

Must have done something in the earlier visit and so....
That's conjecture. This person already stated they had a peaceful visit and were granted a 3-month visa the last time they came to Israel.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That's conjecture. This person already stated they had a peaceful visit and were granted a 3-month visa the last time they came to Israel.
Are you sure you are aware of the internal security notings of the Israeli security to authoritative claim what you claim?

One can claim he/ she is reincarnated Mahatma Gandhi, but is he/she really so?

Son of Govinda

read some genetic study asshat
there are unique genetic illnesses sheared only between Jews
we rarely inter marry
There is no way of defining your people as the biblical Jews genetically, only that you originated somewhere in the middle-east.

Those same genetic studies also say Jews are also closely related to all middle-easterners including... guess what... ARABS!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no way to confirm who is who?

Are you sure you are not an African?

I believe genetic studies indicate that possibility!

If one came from what is called Arabia, there could be good reasons that they are same, but was it called Arabia then and people living around those parts as Arabs?

The Pakistanis don't claim they are Indians! Even though it is closer to time!

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

Are you sure you are aware of the internal security notings of the Israeli security to authoritative claim what you claim?
Unless you can provide some documentation, I'll go by what the article states.

I highly doubt anyone suspected of anything in the past would be allowed to fly to Israel at this time. Israel just forced airlines to cancel thousands of flights for people who have never even been to Israel. If this person did something, they would be on that European blacklist.

Son of Govinda

There is no way to confirm who is who?

Are you sure you are not an African?

I believe genetic studies indicate that possibility!
Genetic studies clearly distinguish between genetic clusters of south Asians and Africans. This is nothing but trivial nonsense.

pack leader

Professional
There is no way of defining your people as the biblical Jews genetically, only that you originated somewhere in the middle-east.

Those same genetic studies also say Jews are also closely related to all middle-easterners including... guess what... ARABS!
there is far more genetic similarity between different Jewish community's in the four corners of the world
then between the different regions in India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Genetic studies clearly distinguish between genetic clusters of south Asians and Africans. This is nothing but trivial nonsense.
You produce genetic studies and I will produce mine and let us see.

BTW, you are sure you are an Indian and if from where? That will help me to produce the studies to show where you come from.

There is a theory that Jesus was an alien and the Star of Bethlehem was nothing more than a Spacerocket bringing Him to Earth and it was heated as it was entering the Earth's atmosphere!

Heard of that?

Many believe it to be true!

Have you observed the similarities in the Jewish, Christian and the Islamic scriptures?

They feel it is all the same with slight modifications to suit the contemporary times when each became a religtion.

Do you believe that?

And I have read that the Hinduvta chaps claim that the Kaaba is a Hindu temple!

So, what does it mean?

It means we are all ONE (human beings) and religion is just another facet of existence duly modified for the times.

It may be gibberish, but then these are also views as 'authentic' as what you are propagating!

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

and Jews have there own cluster that resembles only some Lebanese community
A 2010 study by Bray et al, using SNP microarray techniques and linkage analysis, estimated that 35 to 55 percent of the modern Ashkenazi genome is specifically traceable to Europe, and that European "admixture is considerably higher than previous estimates by studies that used the Y chromosome".

Ashkenazi Jews make up 80% of Jews worldwide. You were saying?

Son of Govinda

You produce genetic studies and I will produce mine and let us see.

BTW, you are sure you are an Indian and if from where? That will help me to produce the studies to show where you come from.

There is a theory that Jesus was an alien and the Star of Bethlehem was nothing more than a Spacerocket bringing Him to Earth and it was heated as it was entering the Earth's atmosphere!

Heard of that?

Many believe it to be true!

Have you observed the similarities in the Jewish, Christian and the Islamic scriptures?

They feel it is all the same with slight modifications to suit the contemporary times when each became a religtion.

Do you believe that?
Family is Kshatriya from Mumbai/Chandigarh/Kashmir. My family is more dispersed around India than your typical Indian family.

pack leader

Professional
A 2010 study by Bray et al, using SNP microarray techniques and linkage analysis, estimated that 35 to 55 percent of the modern Ashkenazi genome is specifically traceable to Europe, and that European "admixture is considerably higher than previous estimates by studies that used the Y chromosome".

Ashkenazi Jews make up 80% of Jews worldwide. You were saying?
i w\as saying that this one study there are many others

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I highly doubt anyone suspected of anything in the past would be allowed to fly to Israel at this time.
If that were the Gospel, because you say so, how come SRK was allowed to fly into the US and delayed for 75 minutes?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Btw I think it's funny... I never see you post anything about India or even other politics... yet you always jump on anything that has to do with Israel or Jews faster than any Indian here besides maybe Galaxy. I saw you creeping this thread before anyone else. Your true colours are starting to show.
He is an Israeli its obvious he'd be more active on Israeli threads. What's funny is the fact that ever since joining the forum you have never contributed on Indian threads and have been posting anti-Israeli threads on a regular basis..shows who's the one with an agenda here.

Son of Govinda

If that were the Gospel, because you say so, how come SRK was allowed to fly into the US and delayed for 75 minutes?
I'm not responding to you any more. Everything you keep saying is trivial and it's frankly just pissing me off now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles