Israel-China relations focus on high technology cooperation

huaxia rox

actually this thread is a typical 1 to show how typical chinese and indians discuss issues.....arguments r based ONLY on facts.......what i really wanna know is does any indian here see the problems? or they r all with LETHALFORCE???

i feel for u on this 1 LETHALFORCE......if u got nothing else to show i m going to get some sleep.

Country flag
actually this thread is a typical 1 to show how typical chinese and indians discuss issues.....arguments r based ONLY on facts.......what i really wanna know is does any indian here see the problems? or they r all with LETHALFORCE???

i feel for u on this 1 LETHALFORCE......if u got nothing else to show i m going to get some sleep.

Give me a link by a non Chinese source that any Chinese space mission was not a fake and I will be able to give you 10 links by non-Indian western sources that it is a fake only propaganda.

huaxia rox

simply go to wiki as the most simple 1......then nasa.....any chinese failure can be detected by the US to say the least.......what can we hide and how???

chinas anti sattalite rocket test for example wasnt even reported by chinese but yankees. 1st......

u really letting me down on this thread???whats with u??

List of lunar probes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
why water??

we ve found that chinese moon probe wouldnt go over heated........which should be 1 of the most primary and simple techs when u put something in the space.

btw....chinese space tech stuff is cheap........indeed like our cryogenic rocket engines ..........way cheaper than russian and they usually worked.........

So if you send an camera inside an Iron Basket ball to revolve around the moon for 100 years that would be better compared to a more sophisticated Satellite which detected water in 320 days which would you choose? In this case longer did not mean a thing, it only means what it found. I am sure the Chinese will choose the iron basket ball camera that rotates for a hundred years sending silly pictures.

Country flag
simply go to wiki as the most simple 1......then nasa.....any chinese failure can be detected by the US to say the least.......what can we hide and how???

chinas anti sattalite rocket test for example wasnt even reported by chinese but yankees. 1st......

u really letting me down on this thread???whats with u??

List of lunar probes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
anti satellite test and space missions are 2 separate things, many nations can shoot their own satellite down and make themselves happy and spread the news for propaganda value. Give me a link of one successful Chinese space mission. from a real source wiki is open source.

Country flag
Shenzhou 7 EVA - China Fakes Reports From Space

1.China space mission article hits Web before launch-AP

2. China cooks up flight of fancy
Article from: Herald Sun

3.The Telegraph UK
8:24PM BST 26 Sep 2008

China's state news agency published a despatch from the country's three latest astronauts describing their first night in space before they had even left Earth.

ATS
4. China Fakes Reports From Space
5. China's 'space' walk filmed under water?
6. Chinese fake spacewalk?

Epoch times

7. Chinese Space Walk Filmed in Water, Say Chinese Bloggers
8. Confirmed Discrepancies in CCTV's Live Broadcast of Shenzhou VII Launch

Examiner - Miami
9.As Controversial as the Olympics? Fake Mission Coverage, News Boycott of Chinese

BBC News
10. Video of the launch of Shenzhou VII
11. Chinese astronaut walks in space

11 sources of fake chinese mission all accessed with link on top

satish007

at least....pls enlighten me what indian 'remote sensing technology embarrassing Chinese.
Don't too serious to our India friends, Most of they have natural optimism. Let's they enjoy here.
http://www.defence .pk/foru...china-biggest-buyer-india-s-space-images.html
India space remote sensing is making top dallar, Chinese just get them from India for monitoring which city's office don't use land properly(corruption, officers .regrate land to make money)
But, Chinese counter space sensing is way better than India, because many Chinese officer know how to counter center government's space sensing(shush,they plant wild wheat)

Last edited:

mileycyruslove

you just disproved your claim, this is a controlled clash at the end of mission.
China's First Lunar Probe Collides With Moon
8:20 AM - March 2, 2009 - By Jane McEntegart -
Source : Tom's Guide US
China's first lunar probe, The Chang'e 1, yesterday crashed into the moon in what Beijing is calling a "controlled crash."

Source: China Daily
China Daily reports that the satellite hit the moon's surface at 16:13 Beijing time and was under the remote control of two stations in Qingda, eastern China, and Kashgar in the northwest of the country. Named after a Chinese moon goddess, the Chang'e 1 took off on October 24, 2007 from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center and spent 494 days in space. Sunday's collision marks the end of a 16-month moon-mapping mission. The landing is part of China's plan to land a vehicle on the moon to collect mineral samples in 2012.

Source: China Daily
The next stage of the three-stage moon mission would be the 2012 launch of the lunar rover; followed by the final 2017 stage whereby another lunar rover will land on the moon and return to Earth with soil and stone samples for scientific research.

Chinese probe crashes into moon

The probe was launched in 2007 and mapped the moon's surface
A Chinese lunar probe has crashed into the moon in what Beijing has called a controlled collision.
The Chang'e 1 lunar satellite hit the moon's surface at 1613 local time (0813 GMT) at the end of a 16-month moon-mapping mission.
China launched the spacecraft in late October 2007 on a mission to survey the entire surface of the moon.
China's ever-more ambitious space programme includes plans for a space station and landing a man on the moon.
Future missions
Launched into space on one of China's Long March 3A rockets, the probe mapped the moon's surface using stereo radar.
Chang'e 1 was under the remote control of two stations in Qingda, eastern China, and Kashgar in the north-west of the country, the Xinhua news agency said.
China became only the third nation - after the Soviet Union and the US - to put a manned spacecraft in orbit in 2003.
State media said on Sunday China would launch a space module next year and carry out the country's first space docking.
"The module, called Tiangong-1, will provide a "safe room" for Chinese astronauts to live and conduct scientific research in zero gravity," Chinese state media said.
"Weighing about 8.5 tonnes, Tiangong-1 is able to perform a long-term unattended operation, which will be an essential step toward building a space station," it added.

nimo_cn

Country flag
lol. someone's feeling is badly hurt this time. guys please stick on the topic. no more china vs India crap. India is ahead of china in almost every aspect. please accept this bitter fact.

now go back to the topic. both china and Israel have a lot to offer on the table. it is a good news for both nations

Rick

India is ahead of china in almost every aspect. please accept this bitter fact.
Well, I'm afraid our Indian friends will very likely take your irony as truth.But anyway maybe your way is better way to turn off the noise and get us back to the topic.So to make our Indian friends feel better,let's accept the "bitter fact".

Back to the topic.It's good to hear this news.Israel is very advanced in many high tech fields.And even the cooperation is not in military filed, so what? Civilian technologies matter much more than the militariy ones to the civilians like us.It improves our everyday life.So congrats again.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles