Islamists attack Indian student in Germany, slash tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

A 24-year Indian student in Bonn was brutally attacked by Islamic extremists who slashed his tongue when he refused to convert, German police said on Thursday.:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::mad::mad:

The Indian student was attacked on Christmas eve when he was on the way to his place in Bonn.

The men enquired about his religion and asked him to convert to Islam, warning him that they would cut his tongue if he refused to do so, Der Spiegel reported.

The student, who was not identified, told the police that he was attacked by two men from behind after he ignored them.

The attackers beat him up and slashed his tongue and flew in a car.

Police spokesman did not give details of injuries but said the information that the victim gave was credible.

A passerby found the bleeding student on the road and called an ambulance. The student was admitted to a local hospital and was released a day later.

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany - India - DNA

Blackwater

Re: Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Bloody pakis:mad::mad::mad:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Student's Tongue Cut in Possible Islamist Attack

An Indian man in Bonn claims to have been attacked and had his tongue lacerated by Islamists. He told police that a pair of perpetrators demanded that he convert to Islam before the assault. Police believe his story to be credible.

Police in Bonn are investigating a possible attack on a 24-year-old Indian man who claims to have been the victim of an assault by two Islamists on Christmas Eve. The man, a university student had to be treated at a local hospital for a lacerated tongue following the attack.

ANZEIGE

According to the victim, he was approached by two men who asked him what his religion was before demanding that he convert to Islam. Otherwise, the men said, he was an infidel and his tongue would have to be cut out. Then, as the man tried to walk away, the two assailants attacked him from behind, the victim told police. A passerby happened across the bleeding victim and called an ambulance. He was treated at the hospital and then released.
Police investigators believe the man's story to be credible and also believe that the incident could indeed have been the work of Islamists. He described the perpetrators as having long beards but no moustaches, a style often preferred by Salafists. There were, however, no witnesses to the attack and police are currently searching for suspects.

It is not the first time this year that Bonn has hit the headlines as a result of possible Islamist activity. In May, a Salafist was arrested after stabbing two police officers during a counter-demonstration against a display of Muhammad caricatures by a local right-wing populist party. Earlier this month, another member of the orthodox Muslim group threatened to take a hostage in order to force the perpetrator's release from prison.

Also in Dember, a bag full of explosives was found on a platform in Bonn's main train station in an apparent attempted bomb attack. While no charges have been filed in that case, clues reportedly lead to the Salafist community.

cgh -- with wire reports

Indian Student in Bonn Has Tongue Cut in Possible Religious Attack - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Blackwater

young Muslim youth especially from Arab and Pakistan are problem all over EU.

In Holland 90% crimes are committed by Moroccan lads who thinks they are above law..

in UK pakis lads are doing the same

Last edited by a moderator:

prahladh

Respected Member

dude, WTF, I was thinking of getting a job in Germany.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

In Holland 90% crimes are committed by Moroccan lads who thinks they are above law..
I do not believe they are all Moroccan.
The history of Islam in the Netherlands started in the 16th century when the first Dutch converts arrived from sailing trips abroad and Ottoman traders settled in cities such as Antwerp and Amsterdam. Recently it has been discovered that at least in Amsterdam there were several mosques in the early 17th century.[1] From that time onward the Netherlands also experienced sporadic Muslim migration from the Dutch East Indies when it was a colony of the Netherlands. For some years in the early 20th century, after the fall of the Ottoman Empire and until the independence of Indonesia, the Kingdom of the Netherlands was the largest Muslim country in the world. The number of Muslims in the European provinces of the kingdom remained very small, however, and accounted for less than 0,1% of the population. Economic growth from 1960 to 1973 lead the Dutch government to recruit large numbers of immigrant workers, chiefly from Turkey and Morocco, and migration has continued by way of family reunification and asylum seekers. Others came from former colonies after they gained independence, like Indonesia and Suriname.
Islam in the Netherlands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

A most extraordinary happening!

W.G.Ewald

Professional

i live here i know better
There is this.

Islam in Europe: Netherlands/Belgium: The link between crime and ethnicity
In the Netherlands, half the Moroccan youth get in trouble with the police by the time they're 22. A third of this group are repeat offenders with more than 5 incidents on their record, according to a new study published in the recent issue of the Tijdschrift voor Criminologie (Journal of Criminology).

To the surprise of the authors, it turns out Moroccan girls commit three times as many crimes as Dutch girls. An multiple offenders are on average not more violent than people who commit a crime every now and then. According to another study in the same issue of TVC, asylum migrants commit more crimes than ethnic Dutch or regular migrants...Immigrant youth got in trouble with the police for a crime more than ethnic Dutch. This is true for all immigrant groups (Moroccans, Turks, Antilleans, Surinamese..)...Turkish men commit mostly violent crimes, Dutch men are registered for destruction, disturbing the public order and traffic offense. Moroccan men commit property crimes...With the group of criminal girls, Surinamese and Antillean girls commit percentage wise three times as many violent property crimes as Dutch girls...What's the situation with repeat offenders? The authors define anybody who was registered more than five times for a crime as a repeat offender. Among men, that was 3.4% of all men born in 1984, or 14.9% of all criminals in this group. But the differences between the ethnicities are great. For Dutch men, it's 12.8% of all criminals, for Moroccan men it's 32.3%, almost three times as many. Most repeat offenders committed at least one violent crime, but in general their criminal career is not more violent than that of other criminals.
The entire article is worth a read. Especially since you live there.:)

W.G.Ewald

Professional

article say same thing. most crimes are done by Moroccans lads. Folllowed by Somali, Surinamese blacks
I thought this was interesting.

Being well or badly integrated in Dutch society also plays a small role. It's been suggested that for Moroccan boys, the criminal group is better integrated than the not-criminal group. Moroccans with a strong focus on the Netherlands are often more frustrated that they can't realize their desires from their disadvantaged position than Moroccans who aren't focused on the Netherlands, say the authors.

Blackwater

I thought this was interesting.
this non integration and frustration is not limited to Moroccans in Holland,

Same happens to pakis in UK.

Moroccans in France

in general most Muslims in western world

Decklander

I was always strip searched whenever I went to Germany. One day out of frustration I asked them as to why do they do it to me when I have been a regular visitor.
To my shock they told me that I look like a turk. I am quite fair and very strongly built but I am a brahmin Hindu. I explained to them this difference and make a note of it. They did so as in my subsequent visits the strip search stopped but special treatment continues till date. I am sure most Indians and Pakistanis on this site must have seen the pix of Vishaal Bhardwaj, the famous film maker of India. He is from the same stock of Bhardwaj Brahmins to which I belong and we have similar facial features. Strong body, fair complexion, broad shoulders and thick bones with big wrist bones.

Poseidon

Country flag

German Salafists are very dangerous people,even police there don't venture into there areas unarmed.

No wonder largest source of European Jihadists for Al-Qaeda And Taliban are from Germany incl.White Jihadists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

in general most Muslims in western world
Just the western world huh??

I am pretty sure this would stop once Petro dollors stop going in :troll:

JBH22

the followers of the religion of peace strike again. Indeed Messengers of peace

Rage

DFI TEAM

They attacked him from behind! Bunch of fvcl<ng cowards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles