Islamic Magazine in Kerala calls for Destruction of Israel

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Got this from reddit so I might be wrong. Can members from Kerala translate ?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Am I wrong in thinking that India will become the future center for Islamic "peacefulness" in the next few decades?:hmm:

And its Kerala where this new "peaceful" thoughts are coming from. Dangerously close to TN, and Kerala is only two hours from my home town :scared2:

Anyway, why is there no thread in this site regarding banning of Purdas?

And @Sakal Gharelu Ustad , What now? Size sample large enough?? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Ask yourself not me!!

It is sort of self fulfilling prophecy..You can call all Muslims anti-India, haunt them day and night, ask them to prove themselves again and again and they will become one in the future. Although I would agree with the fact that it is indeed true that famous and modest muslims are not doing enough and their voices are drowned in the sea of middle-age mullahs.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ask yourself not me!!

It is sort of self fulfilling prophecy..You can call all Muslims anti-India, haunt them day and night, ask them to prove themselves again and again and they will become one in the future. Although I would agree with the fact that it is indeed true that famous and modest muslims are not doing enough and their voices are drowned in the sea of middle-age mullahs.
So your solution being? Keep quite and let them ddo what they want, which is to kill the kaffirs(In this case Israel)?

Anyway, before I used to believe in a "Moderate" Voice among them. But now, I am pretty sure that 95% are not moderate and the rest 5% are not considered as Muslims by their "peaceful" brethren..

And regarding the Self Prophecy thingy, You have to convince me first that the thing was not present in the first place.. But on second thoughts, you dont need to/have to.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So your solution being? Keep quite and let them ddo what they want, which is to kill the kaffirs(In this case Israel)?

Anyway, before I used to believe in a "Moderate" Voice among them. But now, I am pretty sure that 95% are not moderate and the rest 5% are not considered as Muslims by their "peaceful" brethren..

And regarding the Self Prophecy thingy, You have to convince me first that the thing was not present in the first place.. But on second thoughts, you dont need to/have to.
No one said you should be quiet. Call a spade a spade but do not bash the whole community. Educate and get more of their women into workforce and everything would change itself!!

They are as big a consumer of entertainment and media as you are..I see no reason why they would not change and be a part of mainstream.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
. Educate and get more of their women into workforce and everything would change itself!!
I am not falling for this "education will make the 21st century Barbarians" to become civilized people. I have seen how much the "educated" people in that religion are "moderate". This from my experience of course from interacting with my class mates.

And I did read that in the European countries, the third generation of the Muslim Immigrants are more barbaric than their ancestors wrt their Religion(of course I read it in net, and have no first hand information on it)

They are as big a consumer of entertainment and media as you are..I see no reason why they would not change and be a part of mainstream.
Yeah right, a few hours of cinema and shouting in the media is going to change the years of brainwashing done to them from their birth in the name of religion. Well good luck with that.

Call a spade a spade but do not bash the whole community
I am not bashing the entire community now am I. I said 95% and thats being generous. So far I have seen about 0, yeah exactly 0 people from their community who actually detest the ills in their religion. Yep. The basic requirement for being a Muslim is to accept everything in Quran as the words of God, even if it has lines like "Its ok to treat women like shit, or blow up a Kafir and get heaven"

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
^^ Good one.

But again the small sample size problem. In Europe they feel alienated and not part of the society..the society think they are different...In the end "self fulfilling prophecy". But that some of the them from Europe went to train in Pakistan or blew themselves up does not make everyone here a fanatic.

The educated ones in India are so far and few in between, they think of themselves as saviors of the religion and community. When you have more of them competing against each other in a 10 hour desk job, everything would change and there would be less time for nonsense.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't know about he authenticity of the OP, but I think the effect of Saudi funding has been immense and add to that the huge population of people of Kerala in mid east.

illusion8

One of the problems with islam is its not transforming or adopting, they still preach stone age cr@p and way of living to their retards.

Theres no upgradation in their 1400 year old book which was presumably based on a desert brigand.
If one wants to be a scholar or a holy man in islam one needs to regress both in living and in mentality to the level of rats who roamed the deserts centuries ago.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
Behavior and views like this was inevitable, we couldn't have expected the Muslims in India to be oblivious from this global jihad mindset. This is a contagious decease, and Muslims in India had to get infected with this virus. And as usual the symptoms are similar to the ones in ARAB nation's or in Muslim populations in non-Arab country's, Denial of the Holocaust, Global Jihad, Sharia, Pan-Islamism, Caliphate, Kill the Infidels, Hate-Jews, Anti-Family Planning, Anti-West, World wide conspiracy, Anti-Polio Vaccination, Anti-Liberal,Anti- Science, Spread religion by the Sward etc and these were only the default settings to begin with. I do not know about fellow members on this forum but i can see great conflict b/w Muslims and the Dharmic religions in this nation and we should be prepared otherwise the consequences will be dire. :tsk:

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
i just can't understand why the muslims in Kerala have so much hatred towards Israel!i mean come on the Israelis haven't done a single bad thing to us so why would we criticize them.if the hatred is due to the "alleged" oppression of the palestanians by the Israelis then the Hindus in India have every valid reason to hate Bangladesh,pakistan and Sri Lanka for what they have done to our fellow Hindu people!but hate doesn't fulfill anything,we have to be practical in this 21st century world.Israel is THE most important strategic ally of India.its high time we move forward and should think only about our Country's interest!:rolleyes:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Like I said earlier, Kerala has been "lost" to the Saudis.

mikhail

Country flag
Like I said earlier, Kerala has been "lost" to the Saudis.
well then its upto us to win it back from the Saudis!let them put restrictions on all those aids coming from KSA to the NGOs of Kerala,start a process to identify the fundamentalist/extremists living in the state and arrest anyone accused of spreading religious hatred!i believe that these steps are more than enough to control those Moplahs of Kerala.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I don't know about he authenticity of the OP, but I think the effect of Saudi funding has been immense and add to that the huge population of people of Kerala in mid east.
Yep. Its all because of Saudi funding and Petro dollars. Otherwise its perfectly fine. All are happy:truestory:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Lets all accept ISLAM and whole earth will be at peace.
Do you really think? :D

Saudi's dreaded enemy is Iran not Israel!

Sunnis hate Shia, Ahmedia and everyone else!

Deabandis hate Barelvis et al.....and trust me they have their own private armies and militia doing exactly the same!

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
Do you really think? :D

Saudi's dreaded enemy is Iran not Israel!

Sunnis hate Shia, Ahmedia and everyone else!

Deabandis hate Barelvis et al.....and trust me they have their own private armies and militia doing exactly same!
Earth will be at peace, just like mars is :p

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Is there any Islamic Magazine for destruction of Pakistan, China & Bangladesh. All these 3 nations are natural enemies of India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles