Islamabad uses UN seat to corner India over Kashmir

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
not really

india importance at interntional level and in world intentions is still at the same level as pakistan has..may be in future india has more influence.

imagine a pakistan with india size of economy and its importance in the world might have even more than china

apart from israel i i don't see anyone would have joined the compaigned
Keep dreaming of the size of India & economy , hold on to Balochistan first then think of growing to India size

Your XXL dream in 1971 broke ur nation i hope u remember that:taunt::thumb:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
not really

india importance at interntional level and in world intentions is still at the same level as pakistan has..may be in future india has more influence.

imagine a pakistan with india size of economy and its importance in the world might have even more than china

Hehehe:pound::pound::pound:

I really want to have a look at your school text books...this is heights of disillusion:laugh:

this is real fun

t_co

OMG... this Paki is crossing height of disillusion... this idiot is from earth or what??

I, sir, am astounded at the level of civility you and your cohort are displaying on these forums. Bravo!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I, sir, am astounded at the level of civility you and your cohort are displaying on these forums. Bravo!
Sure... seems like you have transfered some of your HIGH IQ to your Paki counterparts.:lol:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
If Pakistan becomes the size of India! :shocked:

Shit! that means 10 times more terrorists in the world!!! :scared:

I will not sleep tonight! :sad: :tsk:

not really

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Sir, civility is reserved for civil people. Not for barbarian butchers.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If Pakistan becomes the size of India! :shocked:

Shit! that means 10 times more terrorists in the world!!! :scared:

I will not sleep tonight! :sad: :tsk:
where i said pakistan will become size of india?i just said if pakistan were of indian size we would have alot more influence in the world.which india stil not enjoy

Pakistan at the moment is bigger than india considering its population..please check out the population density of both the countries.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
where i said pakistan will become size of india?i just said if pakistan were of indian size we would have alot more influence in the world.which india stil not enjoy

Pakistan at the moment is bigger than india considering its population..please check out the population density of both the countries.
Now countries are bigger on the basis of density... this clown is cracking me up. :lol: :lol:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Israel, heck even Singapore and many other smaller countries are more influential than pakistan? How do you explain that? Are you of the habit of putting your foot in your mouth or you are being simply pakistani with your logic and intellect?

Last edited:

Tronic

not really

lol... sure bro...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Israel, heck even Singapore and many other smaller countries are more influential than pakistan? How do you explain that? Are you of the habit of putting your foot in your mouth or you are being simply pakistani with your logic and intellect?
common sense

Vishwarupa

Country flag
if you stop watching indian media.you don't need anything else to read
Then you claims are false & you do not have any authentic data to back your information. its nothing un usual about your country men

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles